Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is your full time job?  (Read 3007 times)
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

Doing crypto is my full-time job after resigning from CS job. I find it more profitable than my previous work and of course you can do it at home so you also have time to spend with the family.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

Since I know crypto and bounty, my life has changed. I gave up all work and focused on bounty and trading. It gave me quite a bit of money and I used a few to invest in a small store. Now I am doing two jobs simultaneously

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
Actually i whold like to say cryptocurrency is my part time job. But some days i got lot of profit more than my monthly salary. I like to do cryptocurrency tradings full time in the future.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

For me, the topic of cryptocurrencies is very interesting and sometimes I earn good money here, more than at my main job. But while everything is so unstable, I think you shouldn’t quit main place of work . It is better to study and invest . Maybe someday I'll study the cryptocurrency more intensively.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

Cryptos trading and investment used to be part time work for me when I started around 2016. Since beginning if this year, it has been full time work but I have not enjoyed it because of the unfavourable market.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

No, crypto is not my full time job it is my part time work but I spent a lot of time on it.For me it is just a additional way to earn money.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

I have my own job and I consider crypto an extra job to earn extra income while I'm free. Because crypto does not bring me a steady income every month

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

I have a friend he does not fully work in Crypto but he maximizes time well and he gets amazing results, unlike me who is lazy. if I haven't mastered something in Crypto, I think it's enough to make Crypto as an addition, the rest is to find real work
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

Being of age does not give me the privileged to have a stable job. That makes crypto my full time job at present. But i do not intend to keep it that way. I'm still taking up some measures to find a suitable job one way or the other. Although crypto sure do provided me some earnings from time to time, it's still not on regular basis and certainly cannot be depended on.

KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

I have a basic job that takes my work day and crypto extra income, but I also delete crypto every day.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

I have a permanent job, from which I get pretty good money and I like my job, but also I almost every day doing cryptocurrency, because I think that this is a promising industry.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

I am embarrassed to admit it, but yes Crypto is my main job at the moment because of several factors that make it difficult for me to find a job, but I live as an entrepreneur

peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

At the moment, cryptography is a hobby, it does not bring the desired income and therefore I go to work all the time.
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

Crypto for me carries more than 70% of the income I make ever since the year started. Some few months back, it was the major thing I was doing but with the issues we are having lately, it made me reconsider and find some other things doing outside crypto cos man must survive.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

My at the moment no,but if the draft was more money,then of course I would like,but there are many who do this on a piece of bread he earns more,as to lead some social network about 80-100 companies and subscription or translations news,so it's a full-time job,and every day!plus, many projects now of course have fallen in price,and can not normally pay and are worth a penny of their shares,but I'm sure it will rise in price

kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
No, for me crypto is just an additional way to earn money and i have a real life job.. I earn a lot from crypto, maybe per month i can earn like 200-300$ and sometimes i loss too. I think there's a lot of peoples earn money just from crypto.
5thFear

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

Well, i don't have a job right now, i am searching for one but haven't succeeded for the last 5 months or so. And with this i get ample time and i am giving all of that to cryptos. Right now i am spending around 14, 15 hours daily in crypto related tasks and forums. But actually i am not getting anything right now. All the tokens that i get don't hit the market or have very low price so they mean nothing. I am hoping that i get some money in here because my situation right now is very desperate.
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

If you want to jump into crypto field, then spend time to learn. There are lots of things to learn. Otherwise this is a good place to loose your money. I am doing a job and crypto is my additional income. But i am spending enough time for it.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

If you will give some sufficient time to crypto then defiantly you will learn a lot of about crypto world & will get a reason able reward.
But now a day’s crypto market is so bearish so I will not recommend you for full time job but it will be part time.
Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

I gave up my job 2 years ago. I'm sick of making someone rich besides myself. So I decided to leave my job and do cryptocurrencies and I am very pleased that I did so. I hope I don't have to go back there anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: