Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: does bitcoin look scary / deadly for the future ...?  (Read 1284 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

Do you all have time to think about the future of our children and grandchildren in the future about the economy ...? if we see bitcoin in the present, it's already very busy talking about it some argue negatively and some argue positively Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh
I dont think that bitcoin look scary or deadly in the future. Although there are some points that other people talks about negative news about bitcoin , I know that it will fade and some good news will happen. I know that in the future our grandchildren can easily understand and adopt bitcoin with the help of us.
some people will be affected by the current price conditions so they are scared and think that the future might be worse and scary. whereas mass adoption will make bitcoin market stronger, and we must know that the spread of bitcoin continues to occur, we dont need to worry for the future of bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Do you all have time to think about the future of our children and grandchildren in the future about the economy ...? if we see bitcoin in the present, it's already very busy talking about it some argue negatively and some argue positively Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh

of course in the future we never know, our condition later. better think about things that are happening right now. because what we think in the future is not necessarily the case.

bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Right now, yes it is. Bitcoin is not a stable coin, it gets high but often low. People or investors have no idea about its changes; if it will go back to normal or continue to fall.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Bitcoin is too great, and its value is too high. In the future, Bitcoin may have a bigger price tag, with prices so high that it puts things at higher risk. In the future, a lot is coming from Cryptocurrency so be sure to anticipate all the risks, or you will not be able to survive in this market.

ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

For me bitcoin looks fun, maybe for some people it will always be haunted by the feeling that bitcoin will be destroyed and worthless. But that's a ridiculous reason for me, because bitcoin has been established for 10 years and still exists.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

all businesses that ultimately have a more positive impact on the lives of many people will be guaranteed to be regulated, this is also likely to apply to bitcoin.

I don't think too much about the next 10-20 years because currently bitcoin and other crypto currencies can provide significant benefits, my family's descendants will continue to adapt to the situation in their time and the most important thing is that I provide enough for him to mature and finally have a personal attitude to prosper in their perspective.

jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

There have been many predictions for bitcoin and sometimes we end up seeing the other side of it for the now no one can tell the future if our children an grand children will make use of but only will tell lets wait till then
UsherClara

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

Many people fear bitcoin will die someday in the future. That is normal, everyone has the right to say their own thoughts but in my opinion the bitcoin will never die but will continue to grow stronger than ever.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

I invest in cryptocurrency, and in particular in bitcoin, because I have a very positive attitude to it. I believe in the technology itself and the benefits it can bring when used. Therefore, I hope that it will be able to realize its full potential.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

Bitcoin is a great technology. If the world accepts it fully, the entire economic system can be transformed for the better. It will become more transparent, safer and more convenient. So I don't see anything wrong for the future with bitcoin.

WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

How can bitcoin be threatening for the future? On the contrary, it seems that with the adoption of bitcoin in the world will come only positive changes. So I tried my best to develop it and introduce other people to it.

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

Absolutely not scary and not intimidating. Bitcoin opens up great prospects for the world of Finance. Therefore, it should be adopted and fully implemented as soon as possible. When we replace all our usual currencies with bitcoin, it will become much easier for us to carry out monetary operations.

sierraolson

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

I don't think it would be scary for the future!! I feel like bitcoin will be beneficial in helping our grandkids and children.. By the time that bitcoin becomes a common thing I think there will be regulations put on it to help out the uncertainty of it.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

Well i think bitcoin is not really scary but itvis really look amaxing. I believe that many more people will surely believ in bitcoin in the near future and maybe no one will set scared on it. We can really say that it is really now dropping but in the near future it will maybe rise up high.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

Bitcoin is not very good at attracting investment, but its condition cannot be forever growing. Smiley
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

Bitcoin is not scary nor deadly because every business has it time and season therefore what bitcoin holds for tomorrow is more and better  so no need to be panic

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:32:36 AM

Bitcoin is not scary nor deadly because every business has it time and season therefore what bitcoin holds for tomorrow is more and better  so no need to be panic
Agree with your opinion. Becides, in 2018 everyone is talking about the global financial crisis, and if it really happens, the cryptocurrency will save us.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

Yeah, sure!Now we're making a new story!And we have to make it not just good,but great!It is true that we are doing this for our children,it is necessary to invest in full!I want my descendants to use bitcoin)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

Bitcoin looks great in the future!Let my children and grandchildren use and pay with bitcoin and talk about it at the table)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

Yeah, sure!Now we're making a new story!And we have to make it not just good,but great!It is true that we are doing this for our children,it is necessary to invest in full!I want my descendants to use bitcoin)))
Aren't be good to put everything in here, it could be better to have another source of income and which we could give these into our children. Crypto is so risky and besides, we don't know if our descendants will love doing crypto as they are millennials and have a different wants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: