Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67063 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

hello,, profitable or not, is depends on how does you choose a bounty project
for now there is a lot of ICO review website,, you can choose a bounty with high rate project
but, there is no guarantee if the project will be succed and listed on exchange soon,,
everything is depends on the demands to the project my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tcpark

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

Bounty is still profitable but not how it was in 2017. Too many scam projects or projects which never listed...
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

Of course bounty is profitable but the problem is that not all bounty campaigns are profitable, you need to spend your time to find out good bounty campaigns to join out of thousands bounty campaigns out there. You just need to know that if bounty is not profitable so there is anyone still wanna waste their time to join bounty campaign?

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

I am just new here and I haven't earned much from bounty hunting coming from signature campaign most of my earnings come from social media bounty but it seems signature campaign offered the best rewards than social media bounty because there are so many participants and anybody can participate.
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:01:38 AM

I can't say that now joining bounty is profitable or not Because in this year i think many project that they release token but they still not have any exchange. But if you want to make some profitable with bounty you should higher rank so you can get big stake if you join signature campaigns or translation,article or make a video but the important you should do research before join any bounty likr bounty manager, whitepaper, road map , their team and many.
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:18:42 AM

If you do bounty campaigns you should not expect large earnings. That way you wont get hurt because if you would only realize you only earn penny from bounties that is why it's not good to be done full time. Let's just say you have earn $500 from a single campaign but you did it for 6 months to 1 year. It's not really that big, right?

Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:31:19 AM

Bounty is still profitable but not how it was in 2017. Too many scam projects or projects which never listed...
This is what i have heard that it is more profitable last year than this year but with the way bounties are being run now, i have not been able to gained profit from any bounty that i participated so far. I could say that it is break even with the expenses i endured and the bounty payment i received.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:33:52 AM

if there is a bounty sometimes there is something that is profitable and sometimes there is a disadvantage. because a lot of time we spend on bounty. so sometimes I am late even don't know. if the situation is crypto market. is up ..
dealsmith

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:48:10 AM

Bounty in the virtual currency area means running free virtual token money into the wallet of the user as they make posts, make videos, like and share facebook, twitter ... as required by the coin project in battle. Advertising is about community. It is also a popular tool nowadays and is well known
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:53:23 AM

in my opinion, there are many ico projects that are not clear or at the end of a scam, many ico have popped up at this time the price is very cheap, after the promotion period, the distribution of gifts to participants who supported the project had very little token and the price when crypto kemarket disbursement was not there is no value at all
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:55:32 AM

For me joining in different bounty was very profitable until now i'm always participating bounty campaign and i'm earning but be sure if you joining in bounty campaign you see to it that there is big allocation for the bounty, choose the project that have big allocation for the bounty.
entebah

Activity: 1542
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:11:26 AM

For the 2018 period bounty is not like in 2017, because the price of bitcoin and ethereum was still cheap in the market. So when it was a golden time to do ICO tokens sale, so many ICO projects were successful until hardcap. So for the bounty at that time living with prosperity. It is different from the current condition that many ICO projects fail during the ICO period because currently investors only choose the very good ICO in marketing, both the team and the project. because now investors are afraid of fraud that is increasingly common.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:15:25 AM

30 or 50? it's a huge amount of shitty tokens dude, really it's ridicolous, I'm sure that you just did'n learn about ICO wich you was promoted, probably you still newbi if you still can't find good ICO. I can recommend you try to find good bounty manager and follow him.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:16:29 AM

For the 2018 period bounty is not like in 2017, because the price of bitcoin and ethereum was still cheap in the market. So when it was a golden time to do ICO tokens sale, so many ICO projects were successful until hardcap. So for the bounty at that time living with prosperity. It is different from the current condition that many ICO projects fail during the ICO period because currently investors only choose the very good ICO in marketing, both the team and the project. because now investors are afraid of fraud that is increasingly common.
Exactly what you say but unfortunately there are so many SCAMMERS for now.
And maybe it takes time when 2017 returns to that price, really want to go back to 2017. LOL
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:22:35 AM

If you're not earning a satisfactory amount try choosing better campaigns especially ones that have a viable product, a decent rating and review and an achievable fund raising goal and that offer a decent allocation of 2% or more to the campaign or have low participants and require a higher standard of work

That way you'll enjoy a larger share of the rewards and you'll receive even more from creating original content like articles, videos and blog posts

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:30:26 AM

Of course, bounty is profitable. A friend of mine could earn as much as $30K from a single bounty. It all depends on your ability to locate the right bounty because not all bounties are worth participating in. Read intensively about the project before you consider joining its bounty.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:59:33 AM

for the middle of this year, conditions were quite worrying with the number of tokens whose prices dropped. different from the conditions at the beginning of the year. which gives enough results.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

For now it is still a bit of a concern, but if you already have a place of exchange, the value can change and it will certainly be better. Bounty can provide benefits if the coins are held for a few months. The bounty development team will give its performance well and make its value increase from the time of entering the exchange.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:15:19 AM

hello,, profitable or not, is depends on how does you choose a bounty project
for now there is a lot of ICO review website,, you can choose a bounty with high rate project
but, there is no guarantee if the project will be succed and listed on exchange soon,,
everything is depends on the demands to the project my friend

Yes it's still profitable but the time allocation is not sure but since we are here and now we know that this forum can help us in our financial needs,for me it's better to focused and  continue our task here if almost all happening in crypto are not predictable there's one thing for sure we can earn here just be patient.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: