Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall  (Read 26368 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
In the long run I do not believe the crypto space could ever fall, depending on the time space you talk about crypto will always go up. However, if we are talking about a shorter term like in the next 3 months noone can really know what will happen. If you talk about something like 10 years than we can definetly be sure that the price will go up in that time period.

Crypto is not something that will go away like some other stuff that did, this is not some game that will lose attention over years, this is finance worlds biggest improvement since stock market started. Hence, the world is really interested in adopting it and making it much bigger, we are just starting right now think about how high this will get when people will start to use bitcoin for paying stuff and stop paying with fiat, banks will have incredible hard time surviving which would both make us really happy because they have come thus far making us poorer but also have hard time adjusting to the new world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

I think the market will be without direction till next year February or March and then will start slowly rise. I don't expect a big rise till 2020.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

Ill think it will not happen to fall again, Maybe it will fall but not to long and recover again as well.
But in this time we are now in dip price of coins in the market. And don't worry about that we know it can be back soon.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

I think we are well overdue for another bull run. Cryptocurrencies are the way of the future, and even with this slump we have been seeing we can not be dissuaded. Good things come to those who wait.

MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
Well cryptocurrencies can rise or fall both but you need to have some good coins in store for sure. Coins like Paragon, Cardano and Power ledger. They are too good.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

they are many Etf Approvals so if one Etf get approved then we can expect btc price increase near to 10 thousand dollars now market is dependent on ETF news
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

cryptocurrency rising or falling is a normal thing that every trader who have traded on the global forex market experience , cryptocurrency is not left behind too . whether fiat or cryptocurrency, from experience there is always fluctuation in price action movement of currency pairs. there is all time for "all time high" and also "all time low". we are currently  on "all time low" hence we will  soon experience all time high again . Patience is the key to see your crypto asset on all time high,

irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

I don't understand how to read indicators or market charts. my knowledge is limited to that
but if I research and read in many posts the possibility will not occur in the last few months of this year, but the opportunity is in the following year
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

I d not know what to choose. Let's Just wait and see if how will the market goes for the next few months. Let's just hope that it could recover again. No one wants the cryptocurrency comes to an end.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

according to my opinion the bitcoin market will fall to $ 6000 then it will rise back to $ 7000 and I also see some predictions of people in trading view also say the same thing

maybe you should say it more specifically to be clear.
I think the market pattern will still have big equations like a few months ago, that's what happened. so it's likely that the market will not experience major changes

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

For me it is both rise and falls, because there is no indication of bullrun until now, so many weak hands believe that crypto will fall, but this is vice versa to those holders that are really grabbing tight on their holding that crypto shall rise again but it takes too much time to recover.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

People’s confidence still gives me hope that the market will have even greater glory, which we have today, so I think that nothing terrible will happen and everything will be great, the most important thing is when it happens.
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

It is true that crypto is very unpredictable. Now we are experiencing a bad situation. But I hope that at the end of the year the crypto market will grow up. Now many countries are accepting crypto, that means one-day crypto will be accepted by each country in the world. So it will surely raise its just a matter of time.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

I believe that the growth of the market is not avoided, it all depends on several factors. First you need to understand why there was a previous increase, why there was a fall and what exactly is happening now. In short, the growth at the end of 2017 was due to the infusion of new money, thanks to the launch of futures on Bitcoin. After the big players began to take profits and we saw a drop in prices. Then we saw the rise in price decline with a tendency to decline, which indicates that players earn on futures and basically all futures were in decline, which made it possible for large players to not only take profits, but also lower the price and buy top-end crypto assets low price. Now judging by the graphs, we are practically We reached the zero point, that is, we are now in the zone of recruiting large players and the next step will be to enter even more money thanks to the institutional investor and the launch of new financial instruments such as ETF, Bakkt and others. That's when we will see another growth.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

At the moment, there are no indicators for the fall, as there are no indicators for rice, we need to wait for large investments.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Bergqvist

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

There's no doubt that crypto will continue to decline,and the market is full of bubbles. Many speakers said that in the next few years digital currency trading will increase. In future human life will be filled with digital systems.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

Well yes I do believe that cryptocurrencies will rise in the future and will reach it's height of success. This is because it has a very high potential in it. This is because since it has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

Slowly but surely I'm sure the cryptocurrency will rise gradually, of course this certainly requires time for cryptocurrency to rise again, keep patient and optimistic in the future it will run normally again
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

Cryptocurrency will rise and fall and this circle will continue until there will be a change in the statusquo! Cryptocurrency still has a long way to go in becoming stable currency that society can rely on and accept!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

Cryptocurrencies still have great potential, anonymity, speed and reliability make them something new in our lives. But if the governments of world giants see a threat in it, the further development of this direction will be under terrible pressure. It is very difficult to give up from power and control, perhaps very difficult times await us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: