Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall  (Read 26368 times)
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:24:46 AM

I trust with how cryptocurrency is working to raise at higher price, maybe never worried about last current market price still lower, you can hold and keep your investment at bitcoin or altcoin because will have potential to higher price later.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:55:47 AM

It is very difficult to say what Crypto's fate will be in the future by looking at the current market conditions which continue to decline by many factors beyond my knowledge.
I believe the future of Crypto will continue to grow in the future because of its vision and for example that digital money will be used more easily.
The increasingly advanced world of technology will cause many intersections so we as investors must be prepared to accept the worst possibilities.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:23:48 AM

Cryptocurrency will go up and I believe in this, but certainly not as fast as we want, all takes time, crypto conditions that are not yet stable are still up and down, hopefully this new year will have a good impact on cryptocurrency

wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:26:41 AM

Since 2018 the crypto market has declined over time, and until now I have not seen indications of crypto prices. It seems we have to wait more patiently, because in my opinion this year is our hope for crypto price increases, but maybe the price increase is not so big, for that if possible then we have to trade every day, to get more profit if it's a small profit, because expecting big profits through crypto maybe we should wait for the next few years.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:23:35 AM

Although it cannot be fully predicted, but I am sure the cryptocurrency market will rise again, and of course this requires time for everything to work as desired, all need processes and we must be able to react wisely

Of course this market is based on cycle so there is a chance that this market will rise again. Its that we don't know when its going to happen.

There are reports that in Feb 2 of this year, we may have witnessed the longest bearish trend in bitcoin's history, but so be it. What we need is have that mental toughness to hurdle all those bearish sentiments and one day see the market on full recovery mode. Right now, we should have learn a lot of things in this bearish trend, learn to be flexible and adjust our trading plan and then adopt when we enter the bulls zone.
I agree with you, which is how we maintain our mentality when we are in weak market conditions like now. Until now, crypto will still be the choice of people to invest and take profits. Well, we really have to learn a lot in this bearish trend so that we can survive and stay in a good condition. Time will change.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:30:05 AM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
Most cryptocurrencies fall in value. This will continue further, if you believe the forecast models.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:37:40 AM

Since 2018 the crypto market has declined over time, and until now I have not seen indications of crypto prices. It seems we have to wait more patiently, because in my opinion this year is our hope for crypto price increases, but maybe the price increase is not so big, for that if possible then we have to trade every day, to get more profit if it's a small profit, because expecting big profits through crypto maybe we should wait for the next few years.

I hope you're right that these year bitcoin will going to rise again from declining market. Its been a long time since bitcoin started to fall , so there is a possible these year will be happened our very awaited moment the bull run market.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 08:39:27 AM

many hope that Crypto will soon get back on track. Although it is realized either when, but already many have noticed that the current downturn is an opportunity to gather a lot of cryptos for a hike to come. slowly it is also a way to make crypto again rose after long continued to fall without success.

Ycekezuv

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:41:36 AM

It depends on what time period to talk about, the year 2018 showed that the crypt is falling, in 2019 I don’t think that something will change, but in 2020 I think everything will change!
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:44:14 AM

Looks like this year the cryptocurrency will experience price increases, because it has declined for quite a long time since the start of high price increases in 2017. Hopefully this year will be a good year and a year of happiness after one year we waited since 2018 ago.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:03:52 AM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

We can't predict cryptocurrency journey in the market, back last year is downfall and in red flags. Maybe this year will recover maybe not fast but slowly as this months in Q1 still not recovered. Possible stimate mid this year will bounce back and all prices will back to normal.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:26:48 AM

Naturally for every high there is a low and that is what crypto currency is all about
At the moment the hypes are gone and we are faced with reality (steady growth and adoption across the world)

Crypto currency will rise again
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:02:35 AM

in my personal opinion this year crypto will remain the same because we are still in the dump phase at the end of 2017, it took several years to recover prices and start the pump.
maybe in 2020 the price will recovery.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:15:27 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency will continue to grow, and what is happening now is an integral part of the cryptocurrency world!
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:19:53 AM

in my humble opinion i think the next bullrun will occurs by the end of 2019 thanks to the rise of security token offering in the space a lot of people will invest alot of money there
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:32:32 AM

I see that price of new created coins is mostly rising even the market is bearish. Look for example at new created Beam. So you should be very picky with choosing right coin, that you invest.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:00:25 PM

It depends on what time period to talk about, the year 2018 showed that the crypt is falling, in 2019 I don’t think that something will change, but in 2020 I think everything will change!
Cryptocurrency will rise and fall in price more than once. Until the end of winter, we are unlikely to see a good rise in prices on the market, and there may be anything. So far, no one can say how the cryptocurrency will behave, however, it cannot stay long without moving up.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:52:36 AM

If we talk about the near future, then I think the cryptocurrency will fall, and if about the long term, then grow!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:02:51 PM

Crypto-currencies have often risen and fallen in prices . I think we have not seen the last of the price fluctuations. Price variation should be seen as an integral part of the market process in the crypto-currency ecosystem
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:10:03 PM

Some cryptocurrencies are rising and some are falling, its because of the unpredictable situation of the crypto market. some coins are still dump and no pump happen on this first month of 2019.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: