Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87885 times)
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

ICO RATE is 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH, therefore 1 ETH divived by 16 700 ICH  equals 0.00005988023 ETH for each ICH.
You can use this formula to know the price of any token if you know ICO RATE
It is really cheap price, but i think they can have potential for increasing at least 3 times if don't have dump when listing at exchange.
no, it is not. It is not a really cheap price after all since everyone knows that there is so many tokens that is currently valued at 0.00000001 eth or maybe below that :/
Most of tokens get dumps after getting listed on exchanges, that is why it looks cheap to start with that price because most people think it will dump. people these days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

ICO RATE is 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH, therefore 1 ETH divived by 16 700 ICH  equals 0.00005988023 ETH for each ICH.
It is really cheap price, but i think they can have potential for increasing at least 3 times if don't have dump when listing at exchange.
no, it is not. It is not a really cheap price after all since everyone knows that there is so many tokens that is currently valued at 0.00000001 eth or maybe below that :/
Most of tokens get dumps after getting listed on exchanges, that is why it looks cheap to start with that price because most people think it will dump. people these days.
As you said most tokens may dump but we cannot assume every project is working with the same developers and CEO Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Every one have their unique idea and plans, achievement or failure depends on all the activities and even if all activities from developers end are success market trend may lead to impact as we all are relying on digital currency. We cannot blame any one.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

When can we expect new project and platform updates? Because from the very beginning, there is very little news from the distributors.

The team are active from updating there websites first and upcoming ICO sale will be priority from the team. If you want to learn more about this project kindly join their telegram group chat.
Joining their telegram group chat is absolutely a great way to interact with the team and also interact with the supporters.
The admins on their telegram are quite active though there arent many discussion happening between other members of their telegram group.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

I hope that the tokens will be on the top exchanges, which will increase confidence in the token and will contribute to large trading volumes .

You are right with it, even the lower value coins once listed in a good and popular exchange really made a boost in their current price, I am sure icechain can make it that to happen too.

Only time can tell the outcome of the price of this token in the future. But I hope it will goes that way since the team are seems hard working in making this project be liked by crypto investors. We just need to keep on supporting the project so that everything will moves effectively.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

When can we expect new project and platform updates? Because from the very beginning, there is very little news from the distributors.

The team are active from updating there websites first and upcoming ICO sale will be priority from the team. If you want to learn more about this project kindly join their telegram group chat.
Joining their telegram group chat is absolutely a great way to interact with the team and also interact with the supporters.
The admins on their telegram are quite active though there arent many discussion happening between other members of their telegram group.
They are connected with various social channels so other participants may be prioritizing to contact them in another way, as there is no necessity to contact only through telegram. It is all just we need the answer when we have some questions.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:26:32 PM

They are connected with various social channels so other participants may be prioritizing to contact them in another way, as there is no necessity to contact only through telegram. It is all just we need the answer when we have some questions.
Any user chooses the most convenient place for communication. For me, for example, Telegram is more convenient to use, other social networks are not interesting to me.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

I hope that the tokens will be on the top exchanges, which will increase confidence in the token and will contribute to large trading volumes .
Though i think the team always want to add their token in the a big exchangers,but they can't work here.so they need  to work hard to be a part 
I hold such opinion. Initially, tokens have to be placed at least though on some exchanges, and already then to try to get on larger exchanges if the popularity increases.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

Any user chooses the most convenient place for communication. For me, for example, Telegram is more convenient to use, other social networks are not interesting to me.
That is why projects are getting a lot of pages in social networks. Since not everyone can see the group, such as Facebook or Twitter, many are not on these social networks.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

That is why projects are getting a lot of pages in social networks. Since not everyone can see the group, such as Facebook or Twitter, many are not on these social networks.
Well, how much I pay attention to the pages of projects in social networks, basically there is placed some information or news about the project. And communication between the team and supporters takes place here on the forum or in the Telegram channel.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

Though i think the team always want to add their token in the a big exchangers,but they can't work here.so they need  to work hard to be a part 
I hold such opinion. Initially, tokens have to be placed at least though on some exchanges, and already then to try to get on larger exchanges if the popularity increases.
That is some kind a good ideas. Since its a nice one hopefully they can manage to arrange and make things prepared for the project. The exchange will be a little bit long  to process but with patience everything is gonna be fine and the project will be famous and well known.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

can you give me an example of a token that is valued at that price ( 0.00000001 )? I don't think that is possible because it means they will need a huge amount of tokens in order to have a portion they can sell for funding and they will generate a huge amount of token supply.

Let me give you a computation.
If a token is valued at 0.00000001 that means there will be 100millions of token in 1ETH.
0.00000001  x 100,000,000
If a project need a funding of 10M USD from Private/Public  ICO and and allocate  50% of total token then their total token supply should be around 10 Trillion, with that amount of supply no one will be interested to invest.

10M USD = 50k ETH @ 200USD/ETH
50k ETH = 5 Trillion (50% of total supply allocated for ICOs)
10Trillion = Total Token Supply

so @ 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH ICO rate, it is one of the cheapest price out there.

The word cheap is wrong in first place, we say on a coin or token is cheap if that token has previous high price, but for ICO token that still didn't hit exchange, we can't know what the real price would be, most ICOs go below the ICO price. Let's not forget the only thing that determine the price of any token is supply and demand on exchanges. 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

The word cheap is wrong in first place, we say on a coin or token is cheap if that token has previous high price, but for ICO token that still didn't hit exchange, we can't know what the real price would be, most ICOs go below the ICO price. Let's not forget the only thing that determine the price of any token is supply and demand on exchanges. 
I definitely agree with you sir, its not nice that from the very firts place to accuse and doubted the project becausethe project is new and need alot o updates improvements and developments so better to observe each project before you judge it. Tokens price depends upon the cause and demand of the tokens.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

Pricing actually seem reasonable now since atleast total supply is much and am sure if team will work vigorously on this there will be high price experience here but it will depend on the teams work and marketing

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

Yes it is up to us which social site we think that is good to communicate to the team and supporters. We know the fact that not all is clearly understand. There will always a question comes out to each of our minds. In my side, I prefer to join telegram because I find the team very active in answering queries and giving updates.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

Pricing actually seem reasonable now since atleast total supply is much and am sure if team will work vigorously on this there will be high price experience here but it will depend on the teams work and marketing
If we focus more on the possibilities then there is a way where price can raise, it is all the active supporters who should actively advertise the project from the front end at the same time developers should extraordinarily take the agile ownership to reach the project for next level.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

If we focus more on the possibilities then there is a way where price can raise, it is all the active supporters who should actively advertise the project from the front end at the same time developers should extraordinarily take the agile ownership to reach the project for next level.
I will agree with you too buddy that if we can truly understand the core of the project, we can clearly see many opportunities lying ahead of the Icechain most especially if they will focus more on how they provide the people what their needs and wants.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

The price is ridiculously cheap at tgis moment in my own opinion but as soon as the tokens get more demand price will slowly increase.
compared to other ICO offer it is, but in terms concept and whole project capabilities it is quite risky since it is on the starting phase, and I can't see any public appearances yet.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

The price is ridiculously cheap at tgis moment in my own opinion but as soon as the tokens get more demand price will slowly increase.
compared to other ICO offer it is, but in terms concept and whole project capabilities it is quite risky since it is on the starting phase, and I can't see any public appearances yet.

Well if they can promote some live podcast or interview from the team, It may give more trust to the public view and also give the team transparency.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

can you give me an example of a token that is valued at that price ( 0.00000001 )? I don't think that is possible because it means they will need a huge amount of tokens in order to have a portion they can sell for funding and they will generate a huge amount of token supply.

Let me give you a computation.
If a token is valued at 0.00000001 that means there will be 100millions of token in 1ETH.
0.00000001  x 100,000,000
If a project need a funding of 10M USD from Private/Public  ICO and and allocate  50% of total token then their total token supply should be around 10 Trillion, with that amount of supply no one will be interested to invest.

10M USD = 50k ETH @ 200USD/ETH
50k ETH = 5 Trillion (50% of total supply allocated for ICOs)
10Trillion = Total Token Supply

so @ 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH ICO rate, it is one of the cheapest price out there.

It will always on the supply-demand of the token or coins I think when it will hit the exchange sites, Plus additionally the greedy people who mostly do dumps when that happens.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

Well, the project is quite good But, Their is no link about the team profile like for example LinkedIn or any social media that they are really the team behind IceChain. I will return again to this topic after they updated their ANN link.

Really? This is one of the factor that shouldn't be missing because team profile is very important for those people who seek more information about the project.

That's what I also observed after going to the site of ICEchain, why no link for the team profiles? I think this is mandatory if you are launching an ICO or project.
Same here. I found no project team profile. I was hoping they will be able to read this and come to take actions. The team IceChain should be aware that they don't have that necessary information which lacks as a part of the project for them to keep gaining the trust of the crypto people.

Thank you for reaching out! Indeed, linkedin links were not updated, we will correct this ASAP. In the meantime, feel free to browse our website icechain.io, where linkedin profiles for each team member are available.

Thank you also for being active and giving us supporters good and convincing result to trust more this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: