Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87888 times)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

Tomorrow ICO will start. All crypto went down a lot during last few days, but we won't be changing ICO rate (how much of IceChain tokens you will receive for 1 ETH). So with cheap ETH you can get cheap IceChain tokens. Just to clarify as a lot of questions are related to this topic.
At last you people have some plan to do ICO in this tough situation.i think this cheap price of ETH won't affect the ICO.& hope this situation should be end very soon
I am also afraid of that. low price of eth  can affect the ico.  but I am sure project team has plan to control this situation as well lets see what gonna happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

Tomorrow ICO will start. All crypto went down a lot during last few days, but we won't be changing ICO rate (how much of IceChain tokens you will receive for 1 ETH). So with cheap ETH you can get cheap IceChain tokens. Just to clarify as a lot of questions are related to this topic.
At last you people have some plan to do ICO in this tough situation.i think this cheap price of ETH won't affect the ICO.& hope this situation should be end very soon
I am also afraid of that. low price of eth  can affect the ico.  but I am sure project team has plan to control this situation as well lets see what gonna happen
I see that the team is very calm about the Ico issue in the current market situation. This inspires the project to work stably in any situation.
icechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

✅IceChain ICO is now live! Verified investors can enjoy a guaranteed cap of 10 ETH each (first 24 hours). Anyone one who has NOT completed KYC can still invest for the remaining 1978 ETH/number of unverified investors. ICO is closing in just 5 days (21.11.2018 at 20:00 UTC)✅
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

At the moment, a very difficult situation in the market. Almost all coins fell by more than 10%. And what will happen next is not clear. Who what thinks about this.
I think the team first should plan what to do in this situation.every token is already failing to maintain in this situation.so i want to know if they have any plan?

They can't do shit, unless you're a whale with 1000s of BTC you can't do shit ATM apart from sit and watch as the entire game plays out for the BCH scene
I think it is not necessary to have a lot of money. If someone has 1000 bitcoins, then they can manipulate the market, and this is not good!
That's the issue, since if ever someone owns that big, he/she can totally change the situation but the thing is it requires a lot of people cooperating to change the flow of the market. I just hope they have plans in any situation that comes.
There should be a new plan that should bring a leading change with more development activities of the project and all teams should start working on it so that the developers also can figure out more possibilities without giving up due to any situations of the economic market.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:25:11 PM

At the moment, a very difficult situation in the market. Almost all coins fell by more than 10%. And what will happen next is not clear. Who what thinks about this.
I think the team first should plan what to do in this situation.every token is already failing to maintain in this situation.so i want to know if they have any plan?
Well. I think they dont have any plan but let me see in the next time if the project have improved moreover and it seems like they were having so many plans.
For me, I believe the team have backed up plans for this kind of situation. I know that they are capable enough to handle and make better solutions inorder for this project be recognized by many investors of crypto. Although it's not easy to do it but I'm very confident that they can.

Even though the results may not went well, I think the most important part is the team will not give up and they will still continue to develop the project and with proper marketing and many new strategies maybe they can finally achieve success soon.
Cheers for this statement mate, I agree with what  you say. The team and all the project developers must not surrender what ever happened. This is just a trials that eventually will pass and good things will come in the right time. This might be the weakest part of the journey but still lets be hopefully for abrand new beginning for the recovery of everything. 
They can also focus on the new feedbacks with the developers through intra communication channel connecting with similar platforms how they are managing and handling so that gives additional informatiom to drive the IceChain operation in a successful way.
neajmorshed

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

Admin do you need "Bengali" Translate for your Whitepaper? If you want I can do it for you.

You need to know that, too many crypto investors are in Bangladesh and If you target those by whitepaper in their own language, they will invest here and your projects will be the most successful project ever.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

I think that as this situation is across almost all coins and projects, the losses will be self adjustable.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:12:41 PM

✅IceChain ICO is now live! Verified investors can enjoy a guaranteed cap of 10 ETH each (first 24 hours). Anyone one who has NOT completed KYC can still invest for the remaining 1978 ETH/number of unverified investors. ICO is closing in just 5 days (21.11.2018 at 20:00 UTC)✅
Nice and very convincing offers to attract more people to join in the ICO admin. I hope it will be the right ways to gain more funds needed for the development of the project so that the success are possible. Also, the team must have to do more works inorder to reach the goals.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:55:18 PM

They can't do shit, unless you're a whale with 1000s of BTC you can't do shit ATM apart from sit and watch as the entire game plays out for the BCH scene
I think it is not necessary to have a lot of money. If someone has 1000 bitcoins, then they can manipulate the market, and this is not good!
That's the issue, since if ever someone owns that big, he/she can totally change the situation but the thing is it requires a lot of people cooperating to change the flow of the market. I just hope they have plans in any situation that comes.

Creating a project means they already have a plan whenever there is a problem which comes along their way. We know that market isn't stable and everything could fall apart and this is their challenge.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

Main sale is commencing today. Scalability is very important now.  I hope that Ike Khain will be able to collect the necessary amount - and at an accelerated pace to develop a project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

I think that as this situation is across almost all coins and projects, the losses will be self adjustable.
The market usually determines that if you ask me but the situation here is that its better to just let the market free-flow and project development determines the sales of the token but market situation can be changed by them

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

Creating a project means they already have a plan whenever there is a problem which comes along their way. We know that market isn't stable and everything could fall apart and this is their challenge.

Yes you have a point, in every project there is a plan behind it most especially the market is not stable. They knows what to do in a certain situation because they planned the project well. It cannot stop them in achieving their goals. Looking forward for the success of this project soon.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

Admin do you need "Bengali" Translate for your Whitepaper? If you want I can do it for you.

You need to know that, too many crypto investors are in Bangladesh and If you target those by whitepaper in their own language, they will invest here and your projects will be the most successful project ever.
Why do you need to wait just do contact the manager even through joining in their telegram channel and try to reach him as soon as possible to utilize your skill and avail the opportunity.
That's right what you say is better to contact via the telegram group because if you contact via the telegram group it might respond quickly as if and don't have to wait long, which is definitely better to ask in the telegram group than here

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

Since you already achieved the soft cap, then definitely this project has already enough funds to continue the platform. Also, the team did some good promotion which I think it can increased the number of people who want to participate in the ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

Nice and very convincing offers to attract more people to join in the ICO admin. I hope it will be the right ways to gain more funds needed for the development of the project so that the success are possible. Also, the team must have to do more works inorder to reach the goals.
You will not surprise with bonuses on purchase nobody in 2018 any more. Now a big rarity quality of the presented project. Therefore it is necessary to work on it first of all.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

They are still holding on for sure because once the market bounces back it would be a big profit but still so risky.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

It is not just having a plan but they have the experienced professionals with the project, advertising stratagies, scrum masters and various private investors. In every issue they are figuring out the root cause and implementing the right fix.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

What does Double Chain mean? How does it work? There are some examples at the moment, there can be some platforms already support such algorithm?

Yes, the technology already used by other projects, just google " off chain " or " Layer 2 solution " and you will find some useful article or video that will help understand the concept. It takes type to explain here, but I already did in previous pages
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:56:45 AM

Main sale is commencing today. Scalability is very important now.  I hope that Ike Khain will be able to collect the necessary amount - and at an accelerated pace to develop a project.

Hopefully the first week of the sale will be a success, I think they have lots of supporters ready to invest?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

Since you already achieved the soft cap, then definitely this project has already enough funds to continue the platform. Also, the team did some good promotion which I think it can increased the number of people who want to participate in the ICO.

As I know they have exceeded from the prediction of the softcap sale, Its a good news that they unexpected many supporters in the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: