Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87891 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

Yep, I read their article on steemit. KYC is necessary to enter Whitelist and Every person who completes their KYC profile with a positive effect will be included in the lottery, then any person that wins the lottery is considered to be whitelisted.
It seems like a complex process to me.

I am actually wondering why do they still need lottery is it as if they have a high hype for this ICO. They were only able to build up a big community because of their airdrops.

Usually, in whitelisting stage, you can get the token with large discount compared to other stages and this is the reason why most investors try to apply to whitelist. On other hand, projects offer limited amount for sale in that stage. Therefore the demand would be more than the supply and the lottery would be tool to select investors that will get tokens with that discount.
That is the reason why they make a division in phase levels and who miss any initial benefits they can successfullly participate with other phases to grab the initial benefits.
Well if you want to gain big in some ICO sales, You must first to be the early investors to join in, like some presale or private sale that usually offers big discounts.
Yeah, if you will not take the risk upon investing. You will see how the market really working.If everything about the plans will be implemented this project will be a success and everything is waiting for papa to hilot.

Doesn't mean you invest in every other bloody ICO, that's a really really good way of losing all your money cause you were investing in crappy ICOs

When you are a wise investor, the first you do is to research first the ICO or project that you are planning to join in, to make sure, You will have insurance in the end right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

Ice chain team token sale going on.It is nice to see that they have much investors what they expected.but it is matter of sorrow that there will no bonus on purchase

As the other people were saying. The bonus is finish in the early stages of the ICO sale. So if you bought or join the early stages, You are lucky I guess!

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

Ice chain team token sale going on.It is nice to see that they have much investors what they expected.but it is matter of sorrow that there will no bonus on purchase

As the other people were saying. The bonus is finish in the early stages of the ICO sale. So if you bought or join the early stages, You are lucky I guess!
I can also say that if you have time to buy after you sit down, then we can assume that you are lucky, you have time. So do not think long.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

It's nice to see that they are interested in this project, as well as suggest new users if they have not understood something in the project. I respect such users.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

So the ICO will begin on November 16 right? Do you have any plans to offer good bonuses and discounts to all participants or investors? I guess, it is a good way to attract more contributors so that you can have a chance to collect good funds aside from the funds came from private sales.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

KYC has been recently regulated for some ICO project and we know that this is a bit annoying but we can't do nothing if that is their rules. Yes, it's really strict and maybe this is also to help to avoid some duplicate account.
Yes. I also noticed that in some ICO's where most investors undergo KYC procedure inorder to participate the token sales. Perhaps, there could be something good effect in doing this kind of way inorder for the event equally and fair for all interested people who wants to join.
Kyc is also a prominent feature to prevent bot interference in the system.
At this point kyc is still not really important while they are still tryig to get investments from supporters. Kyc should be declared when they succeed on their ico.
Implementing KYC after they getting succeeded with ICO seems this is new, i bother focusing on the project demand and more developmental activities that figures out the better result.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

It's nice to see that they are interested in this project, as well as suggest new users if they have not understood something in the project. I respect such users.
Precisely,  we must be glad that the project was welcomed with the people in the market. We can clearly say that everything was successful even it still in an early stage. Its still a long way for the project but, I am sure that this will be a success in the future.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

Precisely,  we must be glad that the project was welcomed with the people in the market. We can clearly say that everything was successful even it still in an early stage. Its still a long way for the project but, I am sure that this will be a success in the future.

The project is still new and I think there are lots of developments that needs to improve and they also need to increase exposures so that it can help them a lot to attract more investors to participate in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

For me I think this project still needs more new serious investors, high exposures means high chances in attracting more people to join. The project needs to market and promote itself to gain more popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

For me I think this project still needs more new serious investors, high exposures means high chances in attracting more people to join. The project needs to market and promote itself to gain more popularity.
Investors don just add as it is required, there should be more innovative study and analysis with proper implementation that will attain the inveators to study the project and take right decision. So fist more focus should be on project growth.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

Agree, the project still new and needs to gain and attract more investors and supporters in order to increase its capacity to reach success. The additional investors will be a advantage to the project because of the posible funds that will be imparted by the investors for project procedures and processes.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

KYC has been recently regulated for some ICO project and we know that this is a bit annoying but we can't do nothing if that is their rules. Yes, it's really strict and maybe this is also to help to avoid some duplicate account.
Yes. I also noticed that in some ICO's where most investors undergo KYC procedure inorder to participate the token sales. Perhaps, there could be something good effect in doing this kind of way inorder for the event equally and fair for all interested people who wants to join.
Kyc is also a prominent feature to prevent bot interference in the system.
At this point kyc is still not really important while they are still tryig to get investments from supporters. Kyc should be declared when they succeed on their ico.

Also asking for a KYC will deter a lot of people willing to throw some cash at them cause it's simply an invasion of privacy in most of the cases when they ask
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

Yes, it is a pity that there are no bonuses, so it would be much easier to attract new users. But unfortunately it was not there.
I wonder what the developers are counting on if they will not offer bonuses for the purchase of tokens? I'm afraid that because of this, the project will have weak sales on Ico.
Also they dont have any bounty to get social support from the investors.so there is loss from all side during ICO.so the team should think about something about it
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

Yep, I read their article on steemit. KYC is necessary to enter Whitelist and Every person who completes their KYC profile with a positive effect will be included in the lottery, then any person that wins the lottery is considered to be whitelisted.
It seems like a complex process to me.

I am actually wondering why do they still need lottery is it as if they have a high hype for this ICO. They were only able to build up a big community because of their airdrops.

Usually, in whitelisting stage, you can get the token with large discount compared to other stages and this is the reason why most investors try to apply to whitelist. On other hand, projects offer limited amount for sale in that stage. Therefore the demand would be more than the supply and the lottery would be tool to select investors that will get tokens with that discount.
That is the reason why they make a division in phase levels and who miss any initial benefits they can successfullly participate with other phases to grab the initial benefits.
Well if you want to gain big in some ICO sales, You must first to be the early investors to join in, like some presale or private sale that usually offers big discounts.
Yeah, if you will not take the risk upon investing. You will see how the market really working.If everything about the plans will be implemented this project will be a success and everything is waiting for papa to hilot.

Doesn't mean you invest in every other bloody ICO, that's a really really good way of losing all your money cause you were investing in crappy ICOs
Of course, I think for investing you need to carefully choose Ico and the project. Because in the future you can lose all your money.

Duh, a fuck ton of people already lost a ton of money thanks to crypto and they invested without any proper research or knowledge of the market
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

This is developers, of course they will be interested in the project, always. If they want to advance him very highly, then they will be active.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

This is developers, of course they will be interested in the project, always. If they want to advance him very highly, then they will be active.
of course you're right. It just sometimes happens that the developers are absolutely not active in their project and are not at all communicative with their supporters. Therefore, supporters always like active developers.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

This is a true and reasonably better factor that applies to this community and project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

of course you're right. It just sometimes happens that the developers are absolutely not active in their project and are not at all communicative with their supporters. Therefore, supporters always like active developers.
Being active by a developer end is not just responding and meeting our expected coomon flow, we just need to see how active is the developer who are actively running from behind.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

Yes, it is a pity that there are no bonuses, so it would be much easier to attract new users. But unfortunately it was not there.
I wonder what the developers are counting on if they will not offer bonuses for the purchase of tokens? I'm afraid that because of this, the project will have weak sales on Ico.
Also they dont have any bounty to get social support from the investors.so there is loss from all side during ICO.so the team should think about something about it
These are complex tasks that developers must solve for the development of the project. But I do not know how the team will cope with these tasks, because the bounty campaign needs to be launched as quickly as possible so that it is most useful.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

If something isn't clear to someone in the project, it is in the order of things. It happens, and on it there are moderators and managers who will give the answer to the questions interesting community.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: