Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87881 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

I think this factors are already given a long ago now and developers are aware of it, what they will become different to other project is how they will handle this project even if lots of problems occurs.
Same here, I think the factors that added for the project progress is very nice and just appropriate for the project. Of course they need to add something that will make different and unique from others so they will  be recognized  from the others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

I heard a rumor going around that the ICO has reached hardcap?

Is this correct? I thought it was private sales right now and we are waiting for the ICO to launch in a few days?  

Will there be an ICO?

I want to find this information too as no announcements existed in this respect. I don't know, can still still private sales are carried out.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com on 27th-28th of February 2019. Come and meet us! We have few very exciting meetings there, stay tuned!
Great way to endorse the project plans and platform to the possible investors, I wish all the success for the upcoming summit nextyear.
I think it will be a big help for them to have such a person who will announcement of ice chain project.This will bring them a huge investors & happy news fo the project 
I think this guy is badly mistaken when he says that there are no random friends on Facebook. On the contrary, there are a lot of random people in social networks, which we add only for more friends. Therefore, cryptography advertising there is very relevant and useful.
So if we can do that,we can help them from our side for the project.this way we can get the best of this project & helps them best promotion
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

Is this correct? I thought it was private sales right now and we are waiting for the ICO to launch in a few days?  

Will there be an ICO?

I want to find this information too as no announcements existed in this respect. I don't know, can still still private sales are carried out.
Well, all i can say is that if you really wanted to check people around you. You need to be more vigilant. Sales might be unstable but we can ask from the public investors to  help the project literally. If the project will be listed in any exchange company this will be a success.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

Will there be an ICO?

Well, all i can say is that if you really wanted to check people around you. You need to be more vigilant. Sales might be unstable but we can ask from the public investors to  help the project literally. If the project will be listed in any exchange company this will be a success.
I think this is a good idea and it will be able to help the project increase its development efficiency, as well as increase the popularity of the project among potential investors.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com on 27th-28th of February 2019. Come and meet us! We have few very exciting meetings there, stay tuned!
Great way to endorse the project plans and platform to the possible investors, I wish all the success for the upcoming summit nextyear.
I think it will be a big help for them to have such a person who will announcement of ice chain project.This will bring them a huge investors & happy news fo the project 
I think this guy is badly mistaken when he says that there are no random friends on Facebook. On the contrary, there are a lot of random people in social networks, which we add only for more friends. Therefore, cryptography advertising there is very relevant and useful.
So if we can do that,we can help them from our side for the project.this way we can get the best of this project & helps them best promotion
absolutely true, so I always try to post on my Facebook about the projects that I support. I am sure it helps to attract more supporters to the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

Hello! Where can I find all the information about the token, so that the price and all the detailed description of the token are there? And on what stock you can buy it?
Normally, most of this informations can be found on their website or in the pinned message of telegram group. But if it still not there, I guess you need to join the group and raised this questions so that you can have a direct answer from the administrator of the project.
Well thank you. I will check the details of the site and look for more information about the coin. But it would be nice if here it was updated more often.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

Will there be an ICO?

I think this is a good idea and it will be able to help the project increase its development efficiency, as well as increase the popularity of the project among potential investors.
Anything can happen. It depends only on how it will be provided by the development team and how the administrators will publish it. Only after that you can already evaluate the work done.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

What is the exact explanation of Scalable Blockchain?
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

Will there be an ICO?

As I have understand, the team will launch the ICO soon and will give announcements regarding the KYC and Whitelisting inorder to take part in the token sales. Also, the hard cap is not been reach yet but they have collected good funds on their private sales. You can also visit their telegram chat to find more infos.
Bardadym

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

Something a weak project in my opinion, the team is very small and not experienced in my opinion, the site is also cheap = (
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

Will there be an ICO?

I also heard that and it is a huge project. if it alredy reached hardcap after ico it will be on moon for sure

buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

Ice chain team token sale going on.It is nice to see that they have much investors what they expected.but it is matter of sorrow that there will no bonus on purchase
The bonus won't be required here as I see, as without it the project collects a huge number of funds that speaks about his demand.
Not sure for it. But i think team will collect at least soem funds for enough to running their service.

They can only collect funds through ICO's which it needs a lot of work to be able to get support from the crypto space. Failure to achieve the target means the platform would be disabled and return the investment of the investors.

I hope failure will not happen to this project, the team must work hard and exert more efforts to make this project atleast reach their softcap to continue its developments then think other ways to gain more success.
Its really difficult to make every project successful because theres alot of factors to consider including detractors that create negative impact to the project.

I think this factors are already given a long ago now and developers are aware of it, what they will become different to other project is how they will handle this project even if lots of problems occurs.
The consistency of team on the current issues and problems will also define them on how they will handle the future upcoming problems as well.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

Will there be an ICO?

Anything can happen. It depends only on how it will be provided by the development team and how the administrators will publish it. Only after that you can already evaluate the work done.

True, only the team who has the right to decide in developing the project. What each individual can do is give the 100% support and trust in order for them to be eager in doing their job. Suggestions also can help to give them new ideas and tge ipinions which part needs more focus.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

absolutely true, so I always try to post on my Facebook about the projects that I support. I am sure it helps to attract more supporters to the project.
Would be better if do it while joining the bounty so that aside from supporting the project you will also earn something in return. But that is a good idea to help support the project without any something in return.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

There might be possibility of the project hitting hardcap considering its basic features and i really hope the team works well on this coin because its likely to acquire great attention the following year Best is to keep this project close

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:02:27 PM

Would be better if do it while joining the bounty so that aside from supporting the project you will also earn something in return. But that is a good idea to help support the project without any something in return.
CEO connectivity directly allowing me understand the strong ownership responsibility even in terms of attachment and support from the owner building my trust and making me understand more information about the project.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

Will there be an ICO?

This is only rumor. ICO will be from 16 till 21 November.  

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com  on 27th-28th of February 2019.

https://twitter.com/theicechain/status/1060108374333968386

Yes, it wasn't true.
I checked on telegram and the team advised me that was the ICO is definitely on!

Adding to the above comment. The presales raised 17.7K and the ICO in 5days will have a cap. of ~12k Eth.

Excited to hear this, and looking forward to this project

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

Will there be an ICO?

This is only rumor. ICO will be from 16 till 21 November.  

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com  on 27th-28th of February 2019.

https://twitter.com/theicechain/status/1060108374333968386
It is not humour. Just the person somewhere has seen such information. It is quite possible that it is competitors have written to mislead community.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

Will there be an ICO?

This public sale hard cap is 11976 ETH. According to them, over 17k ETH has been raised already from private sale in last 5 days. So the hard cap is not yet reach and 20% of the total supply will be available for sale in upcoming crowd sale.
For ICO date as they mentioned in first page, ICO will be going live on 16.11.2018 and ending on 21.11.2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: