Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87881 times)
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

An interesting project, a fact is known if there are Asians in the team. This always has a positive effect on the sale of coins. Asians know how to make quality projects, so we need to keep an eye on this company. Maybe they will succeed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:12:04 AM

A kind of interesting project. Just look on their website, you have just faced such amazing logo made by IceChain project! I'm pretty sure they was serious about it.

Well, we cannot really measure how serious the project is just by looking on their website and their logo. This project must prove to all investors and future investors that investing in this project is really worth it.
I agree. The team must have to show more works in the development process and make consistent updates so that all investors will be contented in here. Their dedication to work in this project are the main basis by most investors of crypto and not just the idea of this project.
I agree. I have long noticed that the majority of investors choose projects in order to contribute, precisely by this criterion. Worth listening to users.
Of course, because when users see that the team cares about their reputation, then accordingly there will be more trust and more new investors for the project.
Because that is how users are also gained. I appreciate the team for putting so much effort in order to make this project looks more attractive from website to their logo.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:48:15 AM

Well, the project is quite good But, Their is no link about the team profile like for example LinkedIn or any social media that they are really the team behind IceChain. I will return again to this topic after they updated their ANN link.

Really? This is one of the factor that shouldn't be missing because team profile is very important for those people who seek more information about the project.

That's what I also observed after going to the site of ICEchain, why no link for the team profiles? I think this is mandatory if you are launching an ICO or project.

Good they already updated in from the site, Because last time I visited this one, Don't have direct link to their LinkedIn.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

Well, the project is quite good But, Their is no link about the team profile like for example LinkedIn or any social media that they are really the team behind IceChain. I will return again to this topic after they updated their ANN link.

Really? This is one of the factor that shouldn't be missing because team profile is very important for those people who seek more information about the project.

That's what I also observed after going to the site of ICEchain, why no link for the team profiles? I think this is mandatory if you are launching an ICO or project.
Same here. I found no project team profile. I was hoping they will be able to read this and come to take actions. The team IceChain should be aware that they don't have that necessary information which lacks as a part of the project for them to keep gaining the trust of the crypto people.

Thank you for reaching out! Indeed, linkedin links were not updated, we will correct this ASAP. In the meantime, feel free to browse our website icechain.io, where linkedin profiles for each team member are available.

Thank you for updating the site, I hope you can attract more potential big investors plus gaining trust from people is an important matter.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:52:30 AM

Good to know that the IceChain has already been add the project team profile which what the crypto people that visited the site are missing this part. Well this make an additional part for the IceChain to gain the trust of the people. Of course a team profile is very necessary if the team really wanted to show off and prove that they worth to be supported and trusted by all of us and be in one to reach their goals.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

When can we expect new project and platform updates? Because from the very beginning, there is very little news from the distributors.

The team are active from updating there websites first and upcoming ICO sale will be priority from the team. If you want to learn more about this project kindly join their telegram group chat.

UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

A kind of interesting project. Just look on their website, you have just faced such amazing logo made by IceChain project! I'm pretty sure they was serious about it.

Well, we cannot really measure how serious the project is just by looking on their website and their logo. This project must prove to all investors and future investors that investing in this project is really worth it.
I agree. The team must have to show more works in the development process and make consistent updates so that all investors will be contented in here. Their dedication to work in this project are the main basis by most investors of crypto and not just the idea of this project.
I agree. I have long noticed that the majority of investors choose projects in order to contribute, precisely by this criterion. Worth listening to users.
Of course, because when users see that the team cares about their reputation, then accordingly there will be more trust and more new investors for the project.

Just caring for reputation isn't a form of trust, that's trust farming to an extent, something which is rather frowned upon and reduces your trust if anything
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

When can we expect new project and platform updates? Because from the very beginning, there is very little news from the distributors.

The team are active from updating there websites first and upcoming ICO sale will be priority from the team. If you want to learn more about this project kindly join their telegram group chat.
Joining their telegram group chat is absolutely a great way to interact with the team and also interact with the supporters.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

ICO RATE is 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH, therefore 1 ETH divived by 16 700 ICH  equals 0.00005988023 ETH for each ICH.
You can use this formula to know the price of any token if you know ICO RATE
It is really cheap price, but i think they can have potential for increasing at least 3 times if don't have dump when listing at exchange.
no, it is not. It is not a really cheap price after all since everyone knows that there is so many tokens that is currently valued at 0.00000001 eth or maybe below that :/
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

ICO RATE is 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH, therefore 1 ETH divived by 16 700 ICH  equals 0.00005988023 ETH for each ICH.
It is really cheap price, but i think they can have potential for increasing at least 3 times if don't have dump when listing at exchange.
no, it is not. It is not a really cheap price after all since everyone knows that there is so many tokens that is currently valued at 0.00000001 eth or maybe below that :/

can you give me an example of a token that is valued at that price ( 0.00000001 )? I don't think that is possible because it means they will need a huge amount of tokens in order to have a portion they can sell for funding and they will generate a huge amount of token supply.

Let me give you a computation.
If a token is valued at 0.00000001 that means there will be 100millions of token in 1ETH.
0.00000001  x 100,000,000
If a project need a funding of 10M USD from Private/Public  ICO and and allocate  50% of total token then their total token supply should be around 10 Trillion, with that amount of supply no one will be interested to invest.

10M USD = 50k ETH @ 200USD/ETH
50k ETH = 5 Trillion (50% of total supply allocated for ICOs)
10Trillion = Total Token Supply

so @ 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH ICO rate, it is one of the cheapest price out there.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

Joining their telegram group chat is absolutely a great way to interact with the team and also interact with the supporters.
Furthermore, it is also a place to learn and know the thoughts and perspectives of the people who supported the project. We can also ask directly to the representatives of the team and receives exact answers that can give better understanding about the functions of the platform.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

ICO RATE is 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH, therefore 1 ETH divived by 16 700 ICH  equals 0.00005988023 ETH for each ICH.
We can't judge in any way now the token price as we don't know on what exchanges it will be placed, therefore and we don't know the actual price.

LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

I hope that the tokens will be on the top exchanges, which will increase confidence in the token and will contribute to large trading volumes .

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

ICO RATE is 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH, therefore 1 ETH divived by 16 700 ICH  equals 0.00005988023 ETH for each ICH.
With for all of us, this is really cheap, bro. Somes tokens have $1 per token at the beginning of ICO but after ICO they still have 0.00000001. Alright, this is only prediction.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

can you give me an example of a token that is valued at that price ( 0.00000001 )? I don't think that is possible because it means they will need a huge amount of tokens in order to have a portion they can sell for funding and they will generate a huge amount of token supply.

Let me give you a computation.
If a token is valued at 0.00000001 that means there will be 100millions of token in 1ETH.
0.00000001  x 100,000,000
If a project need a funding of 10M USD from Private/Public  ICO and and allocate  50% of total token then their total token supply should be around 10 Trillion, with that amount of supply no one will be interested to invest.

10M USD = 50k ETH @ 200USD/ETH
50k ETH = 5 Trillion (50% of total supply allocated for ICOs)
10Trillion = Total Token Supply

so @ 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH ICO rate, it is one of the cheapest price out there.
I think he want tell us after listing situation of some token, and he think Icechain don't have chance to increasing their value - if i don't have any misunderstand.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

I hope that the tokens will be on the top exchanges, which will increase confidence in the token and will contribute to large trading volumes .

You are right with it, even the lower value coins once listed in a good and popular exchange really made a boost in their current price, I am sure icechain can make it that to happen too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

With for all of us, this is really cheap, bro. Somes tokens have $1 per token at the beginning of ICO but after ICO they still have 0.00000001. Alright, this is only prediction.

Well, at the current price yes this is very cheap, accept the fact that this is really "cheap" and we can buy a lot of tokens for this kind of price now. Once price rise, we can expect a huge profit to come.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

Though i think the team always want to add their token in the a big exchangers,but they can't work here.so they need  to work hard to be a part 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

I see that the team is very busy ,but I think that the prominent queries should be answered to.
Zianingbu

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

Well thank you! I have not seen this update. Of course it would be nice if updates were published here. But here it is not done so often.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: