Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87887 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

For who really want support to Icechain: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060782.0. Join this bounty and hunt the coin.
Interesting! Thanks for the link. I also thought to get tokens from this project, because I think that this is a promising project.
They are not just a promising but a very convincing project since it will have a chance to be listed in a good exchange because the team have managed to collect good amounts on their private sales. I hope, they can also collect enough funds in the public sales so that the probability to succeed is high.
As for placement at the good exchange then the little depends directly on developers. Also and the community influences it.
Well, I believe that supporters can only support the development of the project, but the placement on a good exchange is a job only for the development team. Only they can influence this factor.
I personally hope that the development team will be able to raise their project to a high level and in the future work only on good and popular exchanges.

I think everyone hopes that this project will succeed. That is why it is good to have cooperation because each individuals who supports the project can also help in making the project  popular or known by sharing it through social site like facebook, twitter and others. It could also sharing to your friends and other thing.

Most people dont really have random friends on facebook looking to buy crypto every other day. No real point in doing that unless you wanna look like a shill lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

Yep, I read their article on steemit. KYC is necessary to enter Whitelist and Every person who completes their KYC profile with a positive effect will be included in the lottery, then any person that wins the lottery is considered to be whitelisted.
It seems like a complex process to me.

I am actually wondering why do they still need lottery is it as if they have a high hype for this ICO. They were only able to build up a big community because of their airdrops.

Usually, in whitelisting stage, you can get the token with large discount compared to other stages and this is the reason why most investors try to apply to whitelist. On other hand, projects offer limited amount for sale in that stage. Therefore the demand would be more than the supply and the lottery would be tool to select investors that will get tokens with that discount.
That is the reason why they make a division in phase levels and who miss any initial benefits they can successfullly participate with other phases to grab the initial benefits.
Well if you want to gain big in some ICO sales, You must first to be the early investors to join in, like some presale or private sale that usually offers big discounts.
Yeah, if you will not take the risk upon investing. You will see how the market really working.If everything about the plans will be implemented this project will be a success and everything is waiting for papa to hilot.

Doesn't mean you invest in every other bloody ICO, that's a really really good way of losing all your money cause you were investing in crappy ICOs
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

Yep, I read their article on steemit. KYC is necessary to enter Whitelist and Every person who completes their KYC profile with a positive effect will be included in the lottery, then any person that wins the lottery is considered to be whitelisted.

I am actually wondering why do they still need lottery is it as if they have a high hype for this ICO. They were only able to build up a big community because of their airdrops.

Usually, in whitelisting stage, you can get the token with large discount compared to other stages and this is the reason why most investors try to apply to whitelist. On other hand, projects offer limited amount for sale in that stage. Therefore the demand would be more than the supply and the lottery would be tool to select investors that will get tokens with that discount.
That is the reason why they make a division in phase levels and who miss any initial benefits they can successfullly participate with other phases to grab the initial benefits.
Well if you want to gain big in some ICO sales, You must first to be the early investors to join in, like some presale or private sale that usually offers big discounts.
Yeah, if you will not take the risk upon investing. You will see how the market really working.If everything about the plans will be implemented this project will be a success and everything is waiting for papa to hilot.

Doesn't mean you invest in every other bloody ICO, that's a really really good way of losing all your money cause you were investing in crappy ICOs
Of course, I think for investing you need to carefully choose Ico and the project. Because in the future you can lose all your money.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

This is the part of the public sale, right? So how much will the project offer or discount to people and investors? Is it 1-month public sale only?
It seems to be no discounts for the purchase of tokens. If the team would give discounts on purchasing tokens, then there would already be news and what percentage of discounts on tokens.
The team of IceChain project will make announcements regarding the public sales on their ICO in the upcoming days. Probably on 16th day of November as what I have read in the pinned message in telegram. We just have to wait them and be always in here so we can be always updated.
Well, already on November 9, it remains not so long to wait for new updates from developers. So we will wait when they give us the news.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

Ice chain team token sale going on.It is nice to see that they have much investors what they expected.but it is matter of sorrow that there will no bonus on purchase
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

Ice chain team token sale going on.It is nice to see that they have much investors what they expected.but it is matter of sorrow that there will no bonus on purchase
Yes, it is a pity that there are no bonuses, so it would be much easier to attract new users. But unfortunately it was not there.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

Yes, it is a pity that there are no bonuses, so it would be much easier to attract new users. But unfortunately it was not there.
I wonder what the developers are counting on if they will not offer bonuses for the purchase of tokens? I'm afraid that because of this, the project will have weak sales on Ico.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

I see that the team are currently working for the listing of exchange as what I have learned it in the telegram. Perhaps, it could be the beginning for the project be recognized in the world of crypto. Hopefully, it would be a good and most trusted exchange so that people will have something to gain in the near future.

I agree to you, listing in some good exchanges can help the project to increase their trust ratings and also to attract more new investors to support the project.

Listing in good exchanges doesn't mean it will help to increased their trust rating. I can say this because I've seen a lot of coins that is listed in this good exchanges but it doesn't have movement. It will always depend on how good the platform if it's useful or not.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Am really surprised with the number of followers on their social media is actually incredible i never thought i will see this high percentage there i hope it continue to grows coz we can have a really stable great coin

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

It's what we commonly encounter, this kind of strategies should always be considered for them to get the attention of the investors. There's a lot of ICO's in the market and in order to be more competent, this particular strategy should always be made.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:40:24 PM

I also noticed that mate. The team did not offer any bonuses and discounts on their token sales which is unusual for an ICO stage. I just hope that they can be able to gathered enough people to participate in the sales so that the project will have a good development ahead.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

This is the part of the public sale, right? So how much will the project offer or discount to people and investors? Is it 1-month public sale only?
It seems to be no discounts for the purchase of tokens. If the team would give discounts on purchasing tokens, then there would already be news and what percentage of discounts on tokens.
The team of IceChain project will make announcements regarding the public sales on their ICO in the upcoming days. Probably on 16th day of November as what I have read in the pinned message in telegram. We just have to wait them and be always in here so we can be always updated.
Well, already on November 9, it remains not so long to wait for new updates from developers. So we will wait when they give us the news.
Do they have dates or schedule of day of fiving update or announcements? Maybe would be better if they have a specific day per week of giving updates.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

The bonus won't be required here as I see, as without it the project collects a huge number of funds that speaks about his demand.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Most people dont really have random friends on facebook looking to buy crypto every other day. No real point in doing that unless you wanna look like a shill lol
Well in some point your opinion is right buddy, that its random only and chances of people know the crypto currency some are totally un knowledgeable, but we can expect atleast 5% of total friends known crypto this percentage is small but might be still the reason to gain and attract more investors and supporters to the project, because there is no small and huge when it comes to luck.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

I also noticed that mate. The team did not offer any bonuses and discounts on their token sales which is unusual for an ICO stage. I just hope that they can be able to gathered enough people to participate in the sales so that the project will have a good development ahead.
If they didn't have any bonuses, how about the price of the token from early stage compared to the next sale? Does it have any difference? and if not then there would be less profit for us investors i guess.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

Am really surprised with the number of followers on their social media is actually incredible i never thought i will see this high percentage there i hope it continue to grows coz we can have a really stable great coin

This just simply says that the project is good. It is the reason why there are many people who followed and support the project. If the team will keep doing their best in order to developed more the project then it will be the reason why the project succeed same as the number of community who supporting and investing will totally increased.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:28:36 PM

This just simply says that the project is good. It is the reason why there are many people who followed and support the project. If the team will keep doing their best in order to developed more the project then it will be the reason why the project succeed same as the number of community who supporting and investing will totally increased.
Yeap. I totally agree with your opinion about our Icechain. I think we will have more people pay attention to this project when they get listing at exchange.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

I see that the team are currently working for the listing of exchange as what I have learned it in the telegram. Perhaps, it could be the beginning for the project be recognized in the world of crypto. Hopefully, it would be a good and most trusted exchange so that people will have something to gain in the near future.

I agree to you, listing in some good exchanges can help the project to increase their trust ratings and also to attract more new investors to support the project.
Well, in my opinion, it will be at least after the sale end 3-4 months. So we must wait at least 6 months more for listing.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

Well, in my opinion, it will be at least after the sale end 3-4 months. So we must wait at least 6 months more for listing.
Agree with this. And for that, after the awaited months, the team should make their actions immediately and prepare to be listed into some good great exchanges out here in the crypto currency community. Having them to accomplish that soon, will make thiz project boost its name and potentially attract more investors present in the crypto currency community.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

If they didn't have any bonuses, how about the price of the token from early stage compared to the next sale? Does it have any difference? and if not then there would be less profit for us investors i guess.

They have bonuses if you have joined the first and early stages I think you had gained big discounts on the sale.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: