Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: does ethereum end?  (Read 25684 times)
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

Even if the value of bitcoin is lower than its value in the past. It does not mean that it will die. Ethereum is one of the better coin in the market. So i think it will not die easily.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:05:07 AM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
It will recover with time. That’s how it has always been, and now is back up to $200 again and above that. I can’t tell what causes volatility to be much in cryptocurrencies but normally we all say it is because of demand and supply. Another thing that can confuse you the most is when the whole market is moving the same direction as Bitcoin: they all get pumped when Bitcoin is pumped and drops when Bitcoin drops. But I’m hoping for bull soon or later.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:14:32 AM

No, ethereum has not ended yet, it is currently experiencing a decline but this is not the end of ethereum, ethereum coin is good and strong and I am sure that in the future it will still be able to last long and not easily die
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:19:28 AM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
I think the ETH price will rise at the end of the year, but it should not reach the highest price last year.

People have kept a lot of expectation on ETH price but there are many people who are very negative about the ETH price. See due to a sudden increase in the price of ETH in last year makes to decrease lower in the market. Surely the price of ETH will increase in the market along with the Bitcoin.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

I think the ETH price will rise at the end of the year, but it should not reach the highest price last year.
Yes you are right. I do hope it will rise but the rise wouldn’t be much as that of last year. This year is already ending and just about three weeks and few days and it’s December. So I believe that there might be a little bubble in December and then it might drop again before going for a Bull later, which is probably next year.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:47:19 AM

No, it was not the end for Ethereum it was just the bottom of a really severe Bear market. Ethereum is still by far and away the most useful of the current coins being used to fund most ICO projects, as a launch pad for other tokens with the ERC-20 protocols and as a simple exchange of value peer to peer.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:54:05 AM

This is not the end of ethereum, all coins for now are slumped without exception, but this is not the end of crypto coin-coin including ethereum, surely it takes time to get back to normal, and we must be patient for that

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

All the coin experiencing lower value not only the ethereum, why do you think it was the end of ethereum? Just because the value falls down then it was the end? I think you are just panicking regarding on the price of it, if you have a strong mind and heart you deserve to be a millionare.

It's not the end of ETH and I know for sure that sooner or later it will recover. And ETH is not going to die anytime soon. Crypto market is down now, but it does not mean that all coins are gonna die, maybe just crapcoins, but not ETH.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

I wonder how a coin with high demand and trading volumes can disappear. I do not even imagine such a situation, but I see a very attractive investment proposal.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

The low price of a coin or token in the period of a general long period of stagnation of the cryptocurrency market still does not mean anything. Ethereum cannot die yet.
Firstly, nothing bad happened to this coin in order to worry so seriously about its future.
Secondly, thousands of tokens have been issued on its platform and ethereum is needed to move them, and therefore this coin will always be in demand.
Thirdly, in the coming months, many improvements are expected in this coin, which should raise both its popularity and price.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

Although the price of Ethereum has entered the freezing period, it will not end, it. The current price is still several times in the beginning of 2017 so you don't have to worry that Ethereum will disappear. It will follow when Bitcoin goes up.

kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

Now I think Etherium is worth the money, price is not inflated, it is useful sometimes to see where the bottom of the cryptocurrencies, bitcoin we have seen it 6000, Etherium $ 200. Any increase in rate means that people believe the project and expect that project will continue to grow. I think Etherium will still be growth, as the market ICO will start to grow next year, and with it, Eth.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

Ethereum is facing difficulties, but this does not mean the end, the ICO market still exists, and Ethereum is still the king of ICO!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

never easy say that Crypto will die without a clear base. much of the increase and decrease in the case and it is reasonable. ethereum is altcoin which has a great potential to be a contender close to bitcoin. though indeed in these prices are coming down, but the increase could be likely to happen given this quite a lot of coin enthusiasts.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

Ethereum is facing difficulties, but this does not mean the end, the ICO market still exists, and Ethereum is still the king of ICO!
Yes I agree on that. I believe that the ethereum today is really on dip maybe it is really facing difficulties. But we are all experiencing this status before. All crypto coin is really high on volatility and it can really change anytime, so if ethereum is now on dip we cannot really say that it will remain on the dip forever maybe we only need to wait for its rising.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

never easy say that Crypto will die without a clear base. much of the increase and decrease in the case and it is reasonable. ethereum is altcoin which has a great potential to be a contender close to bitcoin. though indeed in these prices are coming down, but the increase could be likely to happen given this quite a lot of coin enthusiasts.
There would be a right time for this coin to run high gain, everything have its own timing to make a massive run, and this coin always have the big potentials as a good coin to work alongside of bitcoin chances to end is far from reality, this project still have a lots to offer and same with bitcoin
when bull run start to show up then it will bring good movement as well with Eth,.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

The lowest point does not mean that ETH will end. ETH adalah coin yang kuat dan memiliki platform yang digunakan banyak ICO. The decline occurred in all Altcoins, I hope all will recover and prices will rise.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

Honestly there is not much news and development about ethereum, the one I only heard is some upgrade scheduled by around 2020 which promise more processed transaction every second.  The thing that ethereum will rise is when it rides the bull season.  And yes I agree it might probably increase in price but it won't hit another milestone of ATH unless they will release great news of development and adoption.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

Ethereum won't end. After a long time I think the price will come to better levels. Just wait patiently.
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

Crypto up and down is natural and common in every market, so there's no need to panic and worry. Ethereum is currently difficult to end even though the value is very low but there is still a chance to rise and return to normal. a coin that has a strong foundation and great potential is difficult to end and he will surely rise again and grow well. in the future Ethereum will be more popular and there are many fans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: