Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

I am now wondering what about the listing on this exchange? Usually new exchanges hold different contests and competitions for the right to free listing.
Well, here's a very interesting question. How will it be possible to get to your exchange and how will the selection take place?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

There are many exchanges, as well as projects. But there are not so many good and safe ones and an emphasis should be placed on this.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

There are many exchanges and in each their own "+" and "-". I hope that RAISEX will take from all only the strengths and break through to the market.
nfesicuc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

There are many exchanges, as well as projects. But there are not so many good and safe ones and an emphasis should be placed on this.
I hope that the team of this project can launch its own exchange. But now on the market a lot of competition in this area.
Xannad

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

In the exchanger, the most important thing is that the funds are paid, and of course the security of the wallet.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

I hope that the team of this project can launch its own exchange. But now on the market a lot of competition in this area.
What does it mean to start? They already have a finished product - a valid crypto exchange RAISEX.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:17:22 PM

What does it mean to start? They already have a finished product - a valid crypto exchange RAISEX.
The stock exchange is working but there is practically no trading. Young stock exchange yet. here you need a very strong marketing to attract and projects and users!
Joendio

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

lol, people already register and exchange there, the product has been working for a long time Grin
casrowhi

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:21:32 PM

It is very good that the project already has a working product. Because many projects are launched only with an idea, and then they cannot implement it.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

Working exchange is good. since I participated in several projects of crypto exchanges. it had to wait about a year for launch. And here you need to focus on marketing!
Dievarric

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

Working exchange is good. since I participated in several projects of crypto exchanges. it had to wait about a year for launch. And here you need to focus on marketing!
If the team is an experienced marketer, then everything should be without problems in the future.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

If the team is an experienced marketer, then everything should be without problems in the future.
I have met several projects related to ecology, but I cannot say that there are many such projects ... of course there is competition, but there is little.
houfalu

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

Now we see a bear market. and in such conditions it is very difficult to create a successful project, even with good marketing.
Joendio

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

I have met several projects related to ecology, but I cannot say that there are many such projects ... of course there is competition, but there is little.

Did you mean marketing? I do not see the word ecology there))
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

Now we see a bear market. and in such conditions it is very difficult to create a successful project, even with good marketing.
If the project is of high quality, it will be successful in any market.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

You are mistaken, I remember a lot of projects that were very high quality, but could not succeed because of the bear market.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

You are mistaken, I remember a lot of projects that were very high quality, but could not succeed because of the bear market.
How do you know that these projects were very high quality? Maybe it was just a scam?
Gonnelixo

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

Approximately out of 20 projects on the market one survives, it always has been, only the strongest will be on top
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:38:43 PM

Approximately out of 20 projects on the market one survives, it always has been, only the strongest will be on top
And you think this is the strongest project?
Vaneenneva

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:53:58 PM

And you think this is the strongest project?
No one knows whether he is weak or strong, he works and that is the main thing, and no one knows how to go on advertising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: