Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

Sign up giveaway 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE just doing simple task sign up their exchanger. it's a pretty much good but where is your team & communities who will promote your project???
The community will support this project soon, this is just the beginning.
I see that the RAISEX  project has good marketing.
I still do not see quality marketing in this project. But I agree with you that this is only the beginning. And I hope that this project will be successful soon.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

But we see that big players are entering the market. More projects from the traditional business are introducing blockchain.
There is an opinion that today's market drawdown and, in general, the entire market drawdown throughout 2018 is related to the fact that very large players entered the crypto market in the form of venture funds and investment funds. They lower prices to most successfully place their assets.
I heard the opinion that major players do not care what the price will be when they enter the market. They will earn on investments with any price.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

Yes you are right. Exchanges occur frequently, but sometimes it turns out very profitable to make money on it. For example, at first, the exchange always lures to itself all sorts of bonuses. The minimum amount to withdraw. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one exchange and sell them on another. Not all exchanges allow this, but sometimes new exchanges have such an opportunity. As for this company, I have not tried it yet, but it looks interesting. Bonuses I love.
The more exchanges there are, the more chances to earn on inter-arbitrage. It has always brought and will bring good profits!
but I personally do not think that having a very large number of exchanges is really good. I think that this only distracts the attention of investors.
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

Yes you are right. Exchanges occur frequently, but sometimes it turns out very profitable to make money on it. For example, at first, the exchange always lures to itself all sorts of bonuses. The minimum amount to withdraw. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one exchange and sell them on another. Not all exchanges allow this, but sometimes new exchanges have such an opportunity. As for this company, I have not tried it yet, but it looks interesting. Bonuses I love.
The more exchanges there are, the more chances to earn on inter-arbitrage. It has always brought and will bring good profits!
but I personally do not think that having a very large number of exchanges is really good. I think that this only distracts the attention of investors.
Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
Now the cryptocurrency market has suffered a very strong decline, we will wait for growth and then we can invest
Rdalvianna

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
Before investing your money, you need to think carefully about whether it is worth it then whether there will be a benefit
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Sign up giveaway 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE just doing simple task sign up their exchanger. it's a pretty much good but where is your team & communities who will promote your project???
It is difficult to say what kind of support the project has. I think that it will be seen when it gains popularityafter some time.
Joendio

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

Must support for the reason that the project is already working and you can easily register
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

Must support for the reason that the project is already working and you can easily register
It is one of the main advantages, because anybody can try their platform. As for me it is rather well done. However, I haven’t seen much support yet
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market has suffered a very strong decline, we will wait for growth and then we can invest
I think that we can survive this decline, but it is very dangerous for such new projects that are just developed or are only on it’s first stages
Xannad

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

It is one of the main advantages, because anybody can try their platform. As for me it is rather well done. However, I haven’t seen much support yet
Now with the support all the harder, the market situation is on the bottom, but I think those who like the project will help
Xinnani

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

I think that we can survive this decline, but it is very dangerous for such new projects that are just developed or are only on it’s first stages
just there is a very high chance of not getting to the very end, but let's not think about the bad:)
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

Let's trust the professionals and wait until they all do. No need to rush them. Hurry does not lead to anything good!
I don’t understand when the community is pushing developers to release a product. Will it be easier for someone if they release a raw and unfinished product on time? In other matters, this is not the case. There is already a working exchange here!
It seems to me that it is best to extend the project implementation timeframe, but not to release it not fully developed. It not worth it..
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

Before investing your money, you need to think carefully about whether it is worth it then whether there will be a benefit
You know, I really could not decide on whether to even invest somewhere. I have some savings and I hope that this project is a good idea.
nfesicuc

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

You know, I really could not decide on whether to even invest somewhere. I have some savings and I hope that this project is a good idea.
Major exchanges have already captured the market and now it is very difficult to create a new exchange that can work successfully. But I think that this project has prospects in the future.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

Let's trust the professionals and wait until they all do. No need to rush them. Hurry does not lead to anything good!
I don’t understand when the community is pushing developers to release a product. Will it be easier for someone if they release a raw and unfinished product on time? In other matters, this is not the case. There is already a working exchange here!
It seems to me that it is best to extend the project implementation timeframe, but not to release it not fully developed. It not worth it..
Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.
houfalu

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

I agree with you, the team should test everything and correct a lot of mistakes before releasing the final product.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

Major exchanges have already captured the market and now it is very difficult to create a new exchange that can work successfully. But I think that this project has prospects in the future.
Now it is really difficult to attract the attention of traders and investors, because there are a lot of promising exchanges that have a large capitalization.
GucciGangClub

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

I still do not see quality marketing in this project. But I agree with you that this is only the beginning. And I hope that this project will be successful soon.
I think that for such a project, advertising and promotion are as important as the development of the product itself. let's see what happens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: