Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

Sign up giveaway 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE just doing simple task sign up their exchanger. it's a pretty much good but where is your team & communities who will promote your project???
The community will support this project soon, this is just the beginning.
I see that the RAISEX  project has good marketing.
Since the project is still new, many investors are looking closer to it. Since now it is difficult to say whether he will be successful, so most of people will wait..
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

You can use decentralized exchanges, they are very safe and anonymous.
Unfortunately, decentralized exchanges are still very primitive in relation to their centralized competitors.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

Sign up giveaway 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE just doing simple task sign up their exchanger. it's a pretty much good but where is your team & communities who will promote your project???
Since the project is still new, many investors are looking closer to it. Since now it is difficult to say whether he will be successful, so most of people will wait..

Many people will stay away from it in the begining because already people have faced many problems with the news exchanges. It is good to stay away from it until they become reputable in the market, every day we are seeing many new exchanges launching with no potential activity behind these projects.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

In order for the community to support the project, it is necessary to have a good stimulation for the community. there were airdrop, promotions, contests with prizes.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

I still do not see quality marketing in this project. But I agree with you that this is only the beginning. And I hope that this project will be successful soon.
I also think that you need to increase the pace of marketing. You need more marketing and more advertising to attract the attention of users.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

I heard the opinion that major players do not care what the price will be when they enter the market. They will earn on investments with any price.
More and more big professional players from the stock market are coming to the crypto market. I think that the fall that lasts for 2018 is connected with this.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
I think that the situation on the market will not change much. Still lower below is unlikely to succeed - there is strong support from Bitcoin. Remains 2 option or the price will stand still and growth will begin.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

but I personally do not think that having a very large number of exchanges is really good. I think that this only distracts the attention of investors.
It is good for decentralization in the market. Otherwise, if there are few exchanges, they can easily manipulate the entire industry. More exchanges contribute to decentralization.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
Let's start with the fact that investors themselves decide in which currency or in which project they should invest ... which exchanges to use. This is all very risky. On a large exchange with you, too, can happen trouble.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

Now the cryptocurrency market has suffered a very strong decline, we will wait for growth and then we can invest
Everyone is waiting for growth. I think it should start soon. For example, I do not stop my occupation of cryptocurrency and some people have left the market.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

It seems to me that it is best to extend the project implementation timeframe, but not to release it not fully developed. It not worth it..
You're right. I do not understand the people who hurry the team so that it produces more product. Is it really better to get a raw product with errors and a problem, than not wait a lot?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

I agree with you, the team should test everything and correct a lot of mistakes before releasing the final product.
When a project releases its release of its product, so to speak, the commercial version is unconditional, it should be well tested and work without any problems and shortcomings.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:20:32 AM

I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
Now the cryptocurrency market has suffered a very strong decline, we will wait for growth and then we can invest
I think that we can survive this decline, but it is very dangerous for such new projects that are just developed or are only on it’s first stages
I'm just terrified of what's happening in the market. Honestly, I'm not sure that the crypt can really stay on that volume of capitalization in which there is now.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

Major exchanges have already captured the market and now it is very difficult to create a new exchange that can work successfully. But I think that this project has prospects in the future.
Young projects can not get on the big stock exchange. Since it is very expensive. Therefore, they will use the services of small exchanges. I think there will be users.
gatucci

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

I think that we can survive this decline, but it is very dangerous for such new projects that are just developed or are only on it’s first stages
I'm just terrified of what's happening in the market. Honestly, I'm not sure that the crypt can really stay on that volume of capitalization in which there is now.
Capitalization may fall even lower. But I think that it will rise higher sooner or later.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

Major exchanges have already captured the market and now it is very difficult to create a new exchange that can work successfully. But I think that this project has prospects in the future.
Young projects can not get on the big stock exchange. Since it is very expensive. Therefore, they will use the services of small exchanges. I think there will be users.
I know that not all exchanges require money for listing . Some accept coins because of their prospects and strong characteristics. so do not despair
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

Most users trust proven exchanges. and only a small part of the community uses new projects. Smiley
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
I am also not a supporter of fast ICO. I think it's better to wait and not to rush. In this case, it will be possible to sell the product ..
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: