Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

Guys, you do not see the advertising of this project? The team works, and develops and advertises its project.
For example, I began to notice that Twitter is actively promoting advertising for this project. Although I have not subscribed to the account of this exchange, several times I saw their tweets in my feed.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.
You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...
Well said! It seems to me that these are golden words. The process of creating, developing and promoting a crypto product is a very fragile and delicate thing. One mistake can ruin a project.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

The project already has a ready platform, and this is a very good indicator of future prospects.
The project has a exchange on which anyone can register and start trading. By the way, a 10,000 Satoshi prize was awarded for registration.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

The team is one of the most important components of any project, because the implementation of the project depends on their work.
At the moment everything works without any comments. No problem. What happens next is hard to say... Like would to believe that technical support exchange tackles when will rise the number of users.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

At the moment everything works without any comments. No problem. What happens next is hard to say... Like would to believe that technical support exchange tackles when will rise the number of users.
When the load of users grows, then certainly technical support will add work. But it will not be soon.
Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

When the load of users grows, then certainly technical support will add work. But it will not be soon.
If the market develops and grows, there will be a very large influx of new users. I remember last year when many exchanges could not cope with the load.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

If the market develops and grows, there will be a very large influx of new users. I remember last year when many exchanges could not cope with the load.
Where to get this stream of new users Huh here, old users run like rats from a sinking ship ...
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

Where to get this stream of new users Huh here, old users run like rats from a sinking ship ...
Do not pay attention to them. It is left to the market by inexperienced novices who believed in fairy tales about easy and fast money, and not getting disillusioned by them and leaving the crypto world.
casrowhi

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

The project already has a ready platform, and this is a very good indicator of future prospects.
The project has a exchange on which anyone can register and start trading. By the way, a 10,000 Satoshi prize was awarded for registration.
The exchange is of high quality. But no one will register to receive 10,000 satoshi. This prize is very small.
houfalu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

Do not pay attention to them. It is left to the market by inexperienced novices who believed in fairy tales about easy and fast money, and not getting disillusioned by them and leaving the crypto world.
I think that new users will start to enter the market when the bull trend goes. Because people come to make a profit.
Discovery2017

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

The exchange is of high quality. But no one will register to receive 10,000 satoshi. This prize is very small.
I also think that 10,000 Satoshi is a very small amount to register on the exchange. I would have thought of other ways to encourage new users on the spot of the exchange.
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

I think that new users will start to enter the market when the bull trend goes. Because people come to make a profit.
It goes without saying. When people see the uptrend of the market or as it is called the bull trend, then everyone will again return to investing and trading.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

I also think that 10,000 Satoshi is a very small amount to register on the exchange. I would have thought of other ways to encourage new users on the spot of the exchange.
Well, on other exchanges do not give anything for registration. Let's say this is not an incentive to register, but rather as a nice bonus. You can buy some tokens of young and promising projects for the money and who knows what amount will be in a year!
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

Well, on other exchanges do not give anything for registration. Let's say this is not an incentive to register, but rather as a nice bonus. You can buy some tokens of young and promising projects for the money and who knows what amount will be in a year!
Yes, but why hand out this small amount? For the user, it does not matter, and the exchange loses a lot of money if it becomes massive.
BTC_Eldorado

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:44:32 PM

Why not hold regular airdrops coins that come to the listing on the stock exchange on the site of the administration of the exchange? Many exchanges do this and this is popular among users.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

Yes, but why hand out this small amount? For the user, it does not matter, and the exchange loses a lot of money if it becomes massive.
If, as a result of this RAISEX exchange, a greater number of new users are acquired, then it will pay for the costs of this marketing company.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

If, as a result of this RAISEX exchange, a greater number of new users are acquired, then it will pay for the costs of this marketing company.
But you say that 10,000 Satosi is the amount that is not interesting to anyone.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

Why not hold regular airdrops coins that come to the listing on the stock exchange on the site of the administration of the exchange? Many exchanges do this and this is popular among users.
You are a stupid man. airdrop, works only to collect a lot of fake accounts, but it can not collect a users community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: