Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.
Do you really think so? without a good marketing and advertising campaign, any even the most promising project will remain unnoticed by users.
I support. In such a huge market, how can you show your product without marketing? So many projects come out every month, that even if you follow them every day, you will not learn everything.
houfalu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.
Do you really think so? without a good marketing and advertising campaign, any even the most promising project will remain unnoticed by users.
I support. In such a huge market, how can you show your product without marketing? So many projects come out every month, that even if you follow them every day, you will not learn everything.
Some projects conduct closed sales for large investors and funds. Such projects are selling almost without advertising.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

You are a stupid man. airdrop, works only to collect a lot of fake accounts, but it can not collect a users community.
You're wrong. On the one hand in airdrop most do come just to get free coins, and on the other hand I got and stayed in several projects just because of the fact that participated in airdrop.
You can participate in many airdrop for free coins, but you still leave promising (in your opinion) coins and wait for growth.
It also happens that investors are waiting for growth, but the majority of participants are draining ALL coins, as they participate in bounty because of money and thereby lower the rate. But this is my opinion)))
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

But you say that 10,000 Satosi is the amount that is not interesting to anyone.
10,000 sat. is not a sufficient amount of incentive for just for the sake of getting registered on the exchange. And since a nice addition is even nothing.
But this amount allows a novice to try to trade on the exchange, and check its advantages.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

The more users are attracted to the project, it will be much easier in the future, because recommendations from users are much better.
Community is very important for crypto projects. Since if there are not enough people around the project, it remains unnoticed and dies quietly on the outskirts of CoinMarketCaps.
The team must work hard and develop the project in order to gather a large community.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

True, the project will develop but much depends on the team itself, how they want it and how the marketing will take place.
And of course there are financial limitations. In order to hire high-class programmers need a lot of money. Therefore, it is very important how actively they invest in the project. And how and where the team spends this money.
Any project needs funding to grow successfully. Even a professional team cannot develop without funding.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

The team is one of the most important components of any project, because the implementation of the project depends on their work.
At the moment everything works without any comments. No problem. What happens next is hard to say... Like would to believe that technical support exchange tackles when will rise the number of users.
I think this project will develop in the future. Because the cryptocurrency exchange is a very promising direction.
True, the project will develop but much depends on the team itself, how they want it and how the marketing will take place.
The development of the project depends on the community in the first place, and the community comes only if the project has a quality product.
for the most part, if ordinary users do not like the project, then for a long time it is clearly not in the market
This is a common occurrence for all projects. Everyone enters the market with big ambitions, and then either new ideas are missing or the possibility of their implementation.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

I think this project will develop in the future. Because the cryptocurrency exchange is a very promising direction.
When the crypto market is on the rise again and I hope it will happen in the next half year, then a flood of new users will rush onto the market, which of course we will have little space on the top exchanges. Therefore, the exchange of the second and third echelon will also be in demand.
I think that if new users start coming to the market, many exchanges will make updates to accept a new audience.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

When the crypto market is on the rise again and I hope it will happen in the next half year, then a flood of new users will rush onto the market, which of course we will have little space on the top exchanges. Therefore, the exchange of the second and third echelon will also be in demand.
I think that if new users start coming to the market, many exchanges will make updates to accept a new audience.
I agree that there are a huge number of exchanges, but more and more projects every day. Therefore, everyone will find a more suitable for themselves and all the "good products" will be in demand.
BTC_Eldorado

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

Some projects conduct closed sales for large investors and funds. Such projects are selling almost without advertising.
I think that if such projects are on the market, there are very few of them. For example, I have not met such, but maybe I just looked bad))).
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

The more users are attracted to the project, it will be much easier in the future, because recommendations from users are much better.
Community is very important for crypto projects. Since if there are not enough people around the project, it remains unnoticed and dies quietly on the outskirts of CoinMarketCaps.
It is a pity that so many awesome projects disappear form market because of luck of interest from investors
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:42:23 PM

lol where you see big airdrops for free, with no any actions?
Usually Airdrops are just useless. I have participated in dozens of them and most are just scam.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.
Here, real projects are hard, and the scam is not the time on the market at all. They are all activated when there will be growth.
Some projects are closed even if the team works well. The market dictates its own rules always.
Project can fail to implement their product  also because of absence of listing
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

The platform must be of very high quality so that people start recommending it to their friends.
To recommend to your friends any platform or project is unfortunately the most ungrateful task. If you manage to earn good money, no one will even thank you, but if they lose their money, then you will be remembered for years.
And I think so. How can I advise friends or acquaintances projects? They all go out and consider themselves promising, and then go somewhere else. And friends will leave with them)))
nfesicuc

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

The platform must be of very high quality so that people start recommending it to their friends.
To recommend to your friends any platform or project is unfortunately the most ungrateful task. If you manage to earn good money, no one will even thank you, but if they lose their money, then you will be remembered for years.
And I think so. How can I advise friends or acquaintances projects? They all go out and consider themselves promising, and then go somewhere else. And friends will leave with them)))
If they leave, it means they are not friends. And also each person should decide for himself in which projects to invest, but you can only advise.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

I also think that bounty has not lost its relevance, since I learned about many projects from bounty.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.
Here, real projects are hard, and the scam is not the time on the market at all. They are all activated when there will be growth.
Some projects are closed even if the team works well. The market dictates its own rules always.
Basically, it is designed for projects that are aimed at raising funds. But there are enthusiasts who actually make the product.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

I also think that bounty has not lost its relevance, since I learned about many projects from bounty.
Yes, but the team needs to do a lot of other advertising to make the project a success.
houfalu

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

lol where you see big airdrops for free, with no any actions?
To get this very small amount, you need to take action - register on the exchange, and you can not withdraw this amount if you do not start trading.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

Closed pre-sales are carried out very often and with almost all projects for large investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: