Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
gatucci

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.
Do you really think so? without a good marketing and advertising campaign, any even the most promising project will remain unnoticed by users.
I support. In such a huge market, how can you show your product without marketing? So many projects come out every month, that even if you follow them every day, you will not learn everything.
Some projects conduct closed sales for large investors and funds. Such projects are selling almost without advertising.
I think that if such projects are on the market, there are very few of them. For example, I have not met such, but maybe I just looked bad))).
I also know some projects that carried out only closed sales. And I'm sure you know too.
Do you know about the Telegram Open Network ?  Grin
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

The team must work hard and develop the project in order to gather a large community.
Gathering a community is the goal and dream of all projects, but for this you need to work a lot and constantly have feedback from people interested in your project.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:34:29 PM

The team is one of the most important components of any project, because the implementation of the project depends on their work.
At the moment everything works without any comments. No problem. What happens next is hard to say... Like would to believe that technical support exchange tackles when will rise the number of users.
I think this project will develop in the future. Because the cryptocurrency exchange is a very promising direction.
True, the project will develop but much depends on the team itself, how they want it and how the marketing will take place.
The development of the project depends on the community in the first place, and the community comes only if the project has a quality product.
for the most part, if ordinary users do not like the project, then for a long time it is clearly not in the market
This is a common occurrence for all projects. Everyone enters the market with big ambitions, and then either new ideas are missing or the possibility of their implementation.
However, there are already many projects on the market that have implemented their ideas, and continue to work successfully and recruit a large community.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.
Do you really think so? without a good marketing and advertising campaign, any even the most promising project will remain unnoticed by users.
I support. In such a huge market, how can you show your product without marketing? So many projects come out every month, that even if you follow them every day, you will not learn everything.
Some projects conduct closed sales for large investors and funds. Such projects are selling almost without advertising.
I think that if such projects are on the market, there are very few of them. For example, I have not met such, but maybe I just looked bad))).
I also know some projects that carried out only closed sales. And I'm sure you know too.
Yes, by the way, Telegram Open Network is a very good example of closed sales with the participation of very large investors.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

The platform must be of very high quality so that people start recommending it to their friends.
To recommend to your friends any platform or project is unfortunately the most ungrateful task. If you manage to earn good money, no one will even thank you, but if they lose their money, then you will be remembered for years.
It depends on person) but personally I am not a professional trader or investor so it is hard to be sure completely in any project. So that’s why I would not advise
Yes, but if you have invested in a project, you can tell your friends about it, and they may also want to invest.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

True, the project will develop but much depends on the team itself, how they want it and how the marketing will take place.
And of course there are financial limitations. In order to hire high-class programmers need a lot of money. Therefore, it is very important how actively they invest in the project. And how and where the team spends this money.
Some projects have their own teams of programmers who work on the result, because they themselves are the creators of the project.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

You are absolutely right! Even such a super exchange like Binance is about to launch its decentralized exchange soon. I think that this technology has a future!
I already really want to see a decentralized exchange from the developers of Binance. I think it will be something very cool!
We will wait, I know that the Binans Exchange is very popular, if they do, it will be really cool.
Binance is one of the most popular exchanges on a market now. If Raisex team will get listing on Binance it seems coin will definitely succeed
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

Yes, but why hand out this small amount? For the user, it does not matter, and the exchange loses a lot of money if it becomes massive.
If, as a result of this RAISEX exchange, a greater number of new users are acquired, then it will pay for the costs of this marketing company.
The more users are attracted to the project, it will be much easier in the future, because recommendations from users are much better.
The platform must be of very high quality so that people start recommending it to their friends.
We can get more investors involved if we make better promotion.i believe it is possible because of bounty campaigns
I support the bounty is a good advertisement and a good attraction of new investors and stakeholders.
Bounty campaigns  are one of the most effective way of project promotion. I think this project should organise it too
nfesicuc

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

Yes, by the way, Telegram Open Network is a very good example of closed sales with the participation of very large investors.
Telegram Open Network was able to conduct closed sales successfully, because in this project a strong leader and team.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

Of course, the total capitalization of the crypto market is negligible compared to the stock market, but I think that it will grow every year.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

They are safe, but very uncomfortable. I have not yet met any decentralized exchanges which would be convenient to use. That is why centralized exchanges flourish.
Many projects are currently working on the creation of a new technology of decentralized exchanges. It can probably be said that the trend of 2018.
I think that we will not soon see such exchanges into action, so we should not rely on them, but for now we are content with what we have
I think that many high-quality decentralized exchanges will be launched soon. And these such exchanges will become very popular in the future.
Now most use centralized exchanges, but perhaps more convenient decentralized exchanges will appear in the near future.
I think we need quality decentralized exchanges. Because centralized exchanges are subject to more and more regulators.
In today’s market condition is so unstable that it is even better for market to be regulated than left so weak
Market is still developing, however it is not so stable and perspective as it was before.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

Of course, the total capitalization of the crypto market is negligible compared to the stock market, but I think that it will grow every year.
When the ETF is adopted, large investors will enter this market, and capitalization will rise sharply.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.
Here, real projects are hard, and the scam is not the time on the market at all. They are all activated when there will be growth.
I think that really projects are in a difficult situation now. There are so many different obstacles for them to develop..
houfalu

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.
Here, real projects are hard, and the scam is not the time on the market at all. They are all activated when there will be growth.
I think that really projects are in a difficult situation now. There are so many different obstacles for them to develop..
Yes, and not only in a falling market. Many investors simply do not believe in the success of projects, because they had a bad investment experience.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

But you say that 10,000 Satosi is the amount that is not interesting to anyone.
lol where you see big airdrops for free, with no any actions?
come on, look at origo or ontology. There was huge airdrop
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

have you any referrals bonus for inviter for airdrop event?
ethereumnews

Activity: 150

PM me for posting ANN.

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

I just used the exchange and it is extremely buggy. It does not updates the orderbook when you place an order and then randomly logs you out.

matricea

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

Hi,
Does your support working on the tickets?
I have a 3 weeks issue with Sierra withdraw, 2 tickets opened.
You replied to the tickets until you realized that you did not updated the wallet and you sent my coins on the wrong chain.
You, as exchange, must stay in close contact with the developers of the coins in order to avoid situations like this.

S.NO   USERNAME   DATE & TIME   SUBJECT   STATUS
1   sadsadsa   8 days ago   Sierra withdraw issues   Open
2   sadsadsa   19 days ago   Sierra withdraw issues   Open
3   sadsadsa   1 months ago   Cannot buy LTC  issues   Open

Action on the 1st ticket:(19 days without reply, 2nd ticket, no reply at all)
Please help me and refund my Sierra coins.
"Subject
SIERRA WITHDRAW ISSUES
Posted 19 days ago

sadsadsa
HELLO, I DID WITHDRAW FROM SIERRA COIN BUT THE COINS DID NOT ARRIVED TO DESTINATION. THE TX ID IS NOT SHOWING UP ON THE SIERRA EXPLORER. DID YOU UPDATED ON YOUR SIDE? I THINK THAT YOU ARE IN THE OLD CHAIN, CAUSE THEY DID CHANGE COLLATERAL AND UPDATE THE SIERRA CHAIN. PLEASE HELP ME IN ORDER TO RETRIEVE MY MONEY. THANKS
Dec 11, 2018

Raisex Exchange - Cryptocurrency trading
YES PLEASE WRITE HERE THE WALLET DESTINATION
Dec 11, 2018

Raisex Exchange - Cryptocurrency trading
TRANSACTION DONE 0C153743653765CF264F2DE155ACEB348FAA9D05217F25825D74D611311DF6F7 THANKS
Dec 11, 2018

sadsadsa
HELLO, IT'S NOT DONE. I DID NOT RECEIVED THE COINS. MOST PROBABLY YOU DID NOT UPDATED YOUR WALLET. THEY CHANGED COLLATERAL 2-3 WEEKS AGO. THE TX ID IS NOT FOUND ON THEIR EXPLORER. CONTACT THEIR DEVELOPER. HE TRIED TO REACH YOU WITHOUT SUCCESS.
Dec 11, 2018

sadsadsa
HI, ANY UPDATES?
Dec 11, 2018

sadsadsa
ANY UPDATES? THIS IS HOW YOU WORK WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Dec 11, 2018
souinfo1

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

why the support not reply Huh?!!!!
now i have more 3 weeks waiting and still nothing from support
i have problem with my account , and i send more 3 email to support but nothing change
Azimuth7

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:03:53 AM

fraud needs to be blacklisted - SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: