Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4376 times)
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

Subscription campaign is very effective. You should not refuse it, because it helps to attract the attention of a large number of investors. Not everyone communicates in chat rooms, but occasionally they look at topics on the forum.
I have always said that company signatures are the most effective part of all types of bounty. Only the signature attracts the attention of the user of the forum as everyone communicates here all day long.

In social networks, advertising ribbon is. Its users are updated every minute. Therefore, it is impossible to calmly read. While on the forum, you can safely communicate and read the ads in the signature.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

Project NEUMA does not plan to launch a payment gateway. He has a slightly different mission. It will be a new era in the music industry!
The project is very ambitious! Such ambitious plans. If the team implements their idea, then it will be a sensation in the market. This project can go down in history!

How much will it cost to listen to one song on the NEUMA platform?
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

A large advertising campaign will allow the NEUMA team to quickly draw attention to their project a large number of potential customers and become popular.
Since the project is designed to work outside the crypto community, then of course it will need a full-scale advertising campaign to attract the attention of people far from the crypto projects.

First of all, the project clients will be attracted by music products loaded into the application of the team NEUMA. But in parallel, they will also study information related to the cryptocurrency market.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

I like that on the platform, users will be able to send project tokens to each other, as this is not prohibited. Because many projects prohibit doing this.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

I like that on the platform, users will be able to send project tokens to each other, as this is not prohibited. Because many projects prohibit doing this.
this is really good, very few such projects where it is allowed and possible
I like this project more and more,good luck to this project
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

I do not know why it is prohibited. What difference does a user transfer from one account to another in the interior of the project or on a regular exchange.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

Advertising of this project can be distributed everywhere, because all the inhabitants of the planet listen to music. I think that on this platform each of us will find the right music for ourselves.
I really like the idea of project NEUMA and, in general, the idea of integrating blockchain technology into other areas of people's lives.
in the near future, people will understand the advantage of blockchain technology,and this technology will be implemented in all structures and industries, people are always afraid of something new and unknown to them, the Internet was the same situation-it was first rejected by the majority-and now it is impossible to imagine the existence of man without the Internet
Tryam93

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

Advertising of this project can be distributed everywhere, because all the inhabitants of the planet listen to music. I think that on this platform each of us will find the right music for ourselves.
I really like the idea of project NEUMA and, in general, the idea of integrating blockchain technology into other areas of people's lives.
in the near future, people will understand the advantage of blockchain technology,and this technology will be implemented in all structures and industries, people are always afraid of something new and unknown to them, the Internet was the same situation-it was first rejected by the majority-and now it is impossible to imagine the existence of man without the Internet
Perhaps after a while the blockchain itself will not be, but there will be something new. Technology is moving very fast.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

A large advertising campaign will allow the NEUMA team to quickly draw attention to their project a large number of potential customers and become popular.
Since the project is designed to work outside the crypto community, then of course it will need a full-scale advertising campaign to attract the attention of people far from the crypto projects.

if indeed the target of this project is more for people outside the crypto community. large-scale ads are needed on large sites and popular social media such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. so that people know the function and purpose of this project.

Tryam93

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:09:20 PM

if indeed the target of this project is more for people outside the crypto community. large-scale ads are needed on large sites and popular social media such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. so that people know the function and purpose of this project.
As far as I know, the project has an advertising campaign, and it is full-scale. The only problem with the recent blocking of several million Twitter accounts
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

Perhaps after a while the blockchain itself will not be, but there will be something new. Technology is moving very fast.
of course, people will come up with something new, but the blockchain technology, I think that it will remain and will be improved
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

As far as I know, the project has an advertising campaign, and it is full-scale. The only problem with the recent blocking of several million Twitter accounts
of course the developers of Twitter were unfair to the accounts of bounty hunter,but I think that you now need to move to other social networks, for bounty companies
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

of course the developers of Twitter were unfair to the accounts of bounty hunter,but I think that you now need to move to other social networks, for bounty companies

If the NEUMA project team made a large-scale advertising campaign, blocking accounts in one social network should not greatly influence the outcome of the campaign.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

It’s really too early to talk about the result of the work, but the activity of the team always benefits the development of the project.
The more active the development team, the more attention they attract to the project and the more investors pay attention to the project.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

In social networks, advertising ribbon is. Its users are updated every minute. Therefore, it is impossible to calmly read. While on the forum, you can safely communicate and read the ads in the signature.
Me, too, feel more comfortable communicate on forum. I don't know... as it is familiar. Much more information. More experienced users and guru of crypto industry.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

It’s really too early to talk about the result of the work, but the activity of the team always benefits the development of the project.
The more active the development team, the more attention they attract to the project and the more investors pay attention to the project.
That's right, because it's a strategy for new investors and new communities to increase for NEUMA, and the results are also quite satisfactory,
2833 ETH has been achieved, very quickly

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

That's right, because it's a strategy for new investors and new communities to increase for NEUMA, and the results are also quite satisfactory,
2833 ETH has been achieved, very quickly

Quick collection of this amount confirms the fact that the project team was able to conduct the right advertising campaign.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

How much will it cost to listen to one song on the NEUMA platform?
Platform NEUMA is not running yet. Therefore, the final pricing for end users will still be changed several times.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

Where did you find information about this opportunity? It would be amazing! If you can tell me the link, I also want to see.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

I do not know why it is prohibited. What difference does a user transfer from one account to another in the interior of the project or on a regular exchange.
I also do not understand what the problem is. After all, the tokens are still inside the platform. This does not affect their prices in any way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: