Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty?  (Read 2745 times)
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

bountie campaigns revenue is currently not high. i have noticed that in the recent months. only if you are lucky enough you can earn more than a few dollars. pity that i missed the really good times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
You probably right, but it's not just the bounty campaign that in a bad condition, I believe in most of cryptocurrency market facing a bad condition this year.
The price of most crypto are dropping in a significant amount. So i hope that next year would be better than today.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

Recently, this year's participation in the campaigns of generosity ICO brings only more problems than profits. If bounty hunters earn something, as a rule, this already amounts to a few dollars in three to five months of work. It seems that in this activity you need to take a break. and there will be seen
 Vseravno no sense. It became especially annoying and a lot of nerves were demanded by the sudden announcement of a KYC check after completing an ICO. We did not expect such a scam from the ICO teams. State regulation of ICO activities is urgently needed, otherwise it will go so far that headhunters will soon be obliged to pay for their work.
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

as if it did not sound sad, but - not at all. Earnings on bounty campaigns first decreased, and now completely disappeared. So I think to take a break and come back when the market crisis ends.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

Recently, this year's participation in the campaigns of generosity ICO brings only more problems than profits. If bounty hunters earn something, as a rule, this already amounts to a few dollars in three to five months of work. It seems that in this activity you need to take a break. and there will be seen
 Vseravno no sense. It became especially annoying and a lot of nerves were demanded by the sudden announcement of a KYC check after completing an ICO. We did not expect such a scam from the ICO teams. State regulation of ICO activities is urgently needed, otherwise it will go so far that headhunters will soon be obliged to pay for their work.

It is true that getting rewards for bounty is getting hard these days.  Majority of which needs months to wait, unlike on the previous years where bounty rewards were given a week or two after the ICO end.

Having a KYC to get our rewards is not a problem for me.  The problem will only arise to those who exploit the bounty and have a multiple entry when the rules say that only one entry per account/person is accepted.

As for the possible earnings for bounty, I believe it ranges from 0 to thousands of dollars, depends on which campaign you joined.  I have seen several bounty participants earning more than 2k usd and have seen several that earned worthless token.  

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Uguande

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

bountie campaigns revenue is currently not high. i have noticed that in the recent months. only if you are lucky enough you can earn more than a few dollars. pity that i missed the really good times.
Yes, I missed good times too. Today it is very hard to earn good profit from bounties, you should be very lucky to earn even 100 bucks
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
Bounty is not a job that you have to do, a bounty is just a filler of free time, if you expect something big from a bounty then you are on the wrong way, even many people don't get anything after working for months.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

you can earn on bounty by participating through different campaigns, because bounty hunters receive tokens as a payment for promoting the project. I can say that bounty earnings starting on May 2018 up to present is not good unlike sept 2017 to first quarter of this year, even payments are not yet good because the bounty pool are being reduce and the distribution takes several months after ICO.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

How much is gained in the campaign, all this depends on how much the allocation and also the funds obtained from the sale.
Every project has a different policy so it all depends on the project.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

It depends on what campaign did you participated. Last year I think was good and those that started earlier are fortunate as what I read from my co-bounty hunters I started bounty hunting for a little over 1 year already. The last quarter of 2017 til the 1st quarter of 2018 is good enough for me but after that it became more difficult to earn as most of the project now does not reach the success they projected. Am still doing bounty campaign and trying my luck to earn quite good income just like before.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

I only this year began to master the market bounty campaigns and yet earned nothing, will see how it goes until I have time to participate in the campaigns I want to participate, most importantly to restore market ICO, then the hunters will start earning.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

Actual rewards are at least 50% lower than 2017 but some campaigns is still good (reward more than 400$ in social media campaigns). However finding successful project is the real problem...

Ya haha!
i feel it too.
The hardest things on 2018 is find legit campaign, some campaign stop in the middle
we must research the campaign when we wanna participate on campaigns
earning? i think earning is based on how much campaign you follow (check before follow the campaign)
unstable market conditions also of the reason why reward at least lower than 2017
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

At the beginning of this year there were a lot of good projects that brought good profits. Now the situation has changed, I have not received any tokens that would have been listed on the stock exchange for a long time. Everything slowed down, payments are postponed indefinitely. The only hope for a good salary is to dig a signature.

danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

if you are choose good project I think you can get more than 5000 $ a year.
but if you only got bad project , maybe you just got 100 - 100$.
we must get hardwork to get good project. and also profit.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

It all depends on your level of competence and what you know how to do. If you shoot a good video, you can get up to $900 per month.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

You really have to work hard to earn in bounty campaigns,you need a whole lots of experience in the bounty business to succeed,so you select good crypto projects by carrying out due diligent search,if youu plan very well you will make good money with bounty.

HOMT