Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty?  (Read 2745 times)
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

I have heard from somebody that it is possible to get about 1000 dollars but i think there is no any guarantee that this will happen to you every month. to my mind, it is better to count on the less amount

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

Hey guys, what do you think?
It is still possible but the chance is low due to the high number of scam bounties.
How much is it possibly to earn in bounty?
Are you asking for the amount or the chance? for the amount it depends on the pool and the number of participants.
And for the chance, like I said, its very low nowadays.
How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
That's right, this year is bad for the bounty hunters. There's a massive flow for additional bounty hunters that made the allocation low plus the number of scam campaigns has grown as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(

There are no restrictions for earnings. The main thing is to choose good projects where you will not be deceived. And start doing something unique. The competition in subscription campaigns and social networks is very big.
But to shoot a video or make interesting content is very promising in order to make good money.

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
Whoever told you that then probably they were right because as a bounty hunter the ICO era has been long gone after witnessing that most of the ICO are being used by the team to acquire too much investors no matter how good their project is they still think how to fill their wallet instead of finishing the project. Now we do notice most of it was good only for pump and dump and nothing more.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

Now adays Bounties ain't too juicy as it was when lots of great project was really doing good let's say we don't have a 90% of a great project any more which one can earn up to $50 in Bounties which depends on your side of Campaigns you are running in the project.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

It depends on how long after the distribution you are going to hold the coins, if you want to sell them immediately, the price will most likely be several times lower or at best at the level of ICO.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

either a lot or a little I am grateful because this work is not so difficult for me and easy to do anywhere with a note that you can get an internet connection
whether or not much depends on the project.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

For 2018 not only for bounty hunters income is reduced, but investors also get bad results. But don't panic, this will return to normal. We will head to the moon next year. Shocked

BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

You can earn only$ 10, but you can also earn a few thousand. There is no definite answer to this question. Everything depends on you. This year the payments are really very small, but I continue to work. Soon the situation will be better.

Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:21:39 PM

It is possible to receive many different tokens which cost nothing in the price. To receive good tokens very difficult them is almost not present.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

Personally, I think in the bounty you can earn good money. But to do this you need to have a good experience. And choose the right bounty as there is no way out to take everything. First you need to calculate how much bounty allocates for bounty hunters. There are a very large number of them and not to embrace them all.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

Although the current bounty is not possible and many delay projects in the Token release but for me, 2018 is a successful year because the money earned by participating in cryptocurrency is very high. To the present time despite the unpredictable market, I still hope for a bright future to come in December...

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████