Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty?  (Read 2745 times)
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:56:41 AM

It is really possible if you work on it, bounty earnings is good enough to support some daily needs but this year is really bad because no currency gets their value on a highest spot. That's why more people are getting lose on their investments that they offer in some currency that they invested last few weeks.
maybe right now we need to have regular job to earn money for daily needs.bounty reward value at this moment really nut.it is not healthy anymore make bounty as main job.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:08:09 AM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
In this year 2018, I only earn almost 4,000$ amount of rewards. We all know that the market situation is not good like in the recent year that's why the value of our tokens are not also good for they are being paired with major coins in the crypto exchange/s.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:08:38 AM

because this year is the year of deteriorating crypto market conditions that also affect the existing bounty campaign, maybe there are bounty hunter income that has drastically reduced, and if I observe there are indeed many bounty hunters who receive lots of tokens but the price of these tokens when they are registered in exchange it was cheap and continued to decline in price, and I also experienced that. so the point is that the income from the bounty campaign that I received has decreased dramatically due to the drastic decline in the market condition.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

It is really possible if you work on it, bounty earnings is good enough to support some daily needs but this year is really bad because no currency gets their value on a highest spot. That's why more people are getting lose on their investments that they offer in some currency that they invested last few weeks.
maybe right now we need to have regular job to earn money for daily needs.bounty reward value at this moment really nut.it is not healthy anymore make bounty as main job.

But even if the market is not down ,  it is still recomendable to have a regular/stable job rather than doing bounties alone due to the fact that majority of the bounties are unpredictable , some will pay and some are scam .  plus aside from that ,  the value of those tokens/alts can also fluctuate from time to time even if you succesfully recieved your own shares .

Re: How much it is possible to earn on bounty?

Nowadays  , i see that there werw now tools that can possibly calculate the reward allocation for the bounty .  you can just google the term "bounty calculator" and see it for yourself .
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:27:16 AM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
what you convey is very true this year indeed the gift has decreased even can be said to fail in investment with the gift I often get a scam at the end of the gift project and do not get any reward but I still have hope and confidence in the years ahead
karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

I am a beginner hunter and joining a bounty is still a matter of days but I always want to know how the crypto world is and what kind of bounty it is that is beneficial to me. So I haven't got anything yet so please guide the seniors

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

It is upon to that campaigns that you are going to participate. Mostly social media campaigns have huge number of participants So earning is less. but you can earn lot with translation campaigns and youtube campaigns etc. But in this market condition lot of ICOs fail and bounty hunter would not receive any.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

You can earn really not bad, but now with the current market conditions, many projects do not pay anything, because they are afraid that their project will cost even less than it was worth before. So I think that all this is not the best idea today.

Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

Oh this year of course not much I got with bounty, order 3-4000, of course it's a small amount compared to 2017

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

All of course depends on you, if you know how to do quality advertising , I think you can earn from $ 1000 per month and even more

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

I can not answer this question. Many companies have not even paid their tokens. Do not go to the exchange. Simple Hold. I think that a bit. Need a green bar.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

Very often earnings in the bounty is a kind of lottery. So now we can consider it in this way. Can lead and earnings for a month will exceed several thousand dollars. Perceive this only so
garochessoi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

I lost a lot on altcoins this year
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

In 2018, the profit from the bounty of the companies is quite modest. There were projects that shot and could be obtained for 2-3 months of participation of about 2000 dollars, but there were two such projects. In all other cases, about 30-100 dollars and bounty companies fraudulent ICO.

I have about the same amount. Now I don’t participate in social media, I get $ 30 - $ 150 for video content (at best), most of the projects just don’t pay (most). Or pay but do not go to the exchange. The bounty market is depressed.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

It seems to me that the earnings in the bounty can not be limited. At the moment it is limited only by our thoughts and our capabilities. I believe that you can earn about 10 thousand dollars a month

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

It is a bad situation in 2018, if you compare it with 2017. A year ago you could have earned 2-3k USD from each bounty, but now it is around the same token amount, but every token is losing its price after the first listing on exchanges.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

Previously, with a bounty there was a very good income, now I get almost nothing, I have to sell those tokens that were in a long hold. I do not know when the situation will change, probably it is worth looking for an additional occupation for earnings.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

A lot, if you invest enough time in bounty campaigns you can earn a lot of money, but you should be careful with the project selection and with campaigns. Try to take part in the most profitable campaigns, with the low number of participants.
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

While that turned out to earn a penny, but I can't give up hope and continue on to play the bounty in the hope that all will be well!
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

Bounty hunters experienced ICOS that is illegitimate that turned hunters being scammed.This year it was not that profitable compared to last years hunters earnings..but as one of them I still continue to work being a signature campaign participants and hoping that I can earn huge profit on those bounties that i've been promoting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: