Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty?  (Read 2746 times)
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

yes the bounty hunters earn in bounty projects. even though the bitcoin price has fallen sharply and the collapse of the market has kept the bounty hunters big profits. depending on the diligence.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

Usually $1-10. Now that the mission system has crashed, coins are not worth the money. Investors need to wait patiently for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. Otherwise, no task can make money, and the bounty hunter is almost unemployed.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
You're right Bounty situation is now bad. Nowadays there are so many bounty scams that cause campaigns to weaken and their ico fail.

So the best we can do now is to look carefully at the bounty campaigns so that we will no longer fall prey to scams.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

How much is it possibly to earn in bounty?
I think several hundred dollars maximum

No. There were some people who got more than $100k just from 1 bounty, but i don't want to tell who are they.

It's true, in 2017 I got a profit of up to $ 20,000 a year.
But, I'm sad about this year's bounty.
My work on a bounty is not worth the salary. The last three months, only getting ... ah hard to express. I have no idea.
But, I keep working on the bountu, because I'm optimistic.

No one knows if 2018 would be like this. I'm on same boat with you, still HOLD all my tokens because i thought 2018 will be brighter than 2017, but that's not.

Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

You can earn a lot in bounties if you are lucky to joined in not scam project and you join to all of its campaigns then definitely you will earn a lot. As you said, bounties this year are mostly scams and not paying at all and others are paying but don't have value in the market.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

How much is it possibly to earn in bounty?
I think several hundred dollars maximum

No. There were some people who got more than $100k just from 1 bounty, but i don't want to tell who are they.

It's true, in 2017 I got a profit of up to $ 20,000 a year.
But, I'm sad about this year's bounty.
My work on a bounty is not worth the salary. The last three months, only getting ... ah hard to express. I have no idea.
But, I keep working on the bountu, because I'm optimistic.

No one knows if 2018 would be like this. I'm on same boat with you, still HOLD all my tokens because i thought 2018 will be brighter than 2017, but that's not.

How brighter? Do you mean brighter, like, mooning will never stop? Next mooning could be here arround new year, probably some time after that, bitcoin mafia knows what is doing, and until they gather as much bitcoin as they can, mooning will not start...

And if you look the difference in price on bitcoin since last year, it's pretty damn bright... like 5 times brighter Cheesy

Yh, I agree, you can earn quite a lot of money, but mostly you must be also fast and look, so you can get most out of it, one time I wasn't home the week I got my values, and lost like 7k, but still got quite some...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

In 2018, if we get a good project and we join the bounty early, i think it still possible to get a few hundreds dollar from the bounty campaign.
But if we get not so good project, then a few dollars is what we get Cheesy
What you are describing was very easy to do during the previous year, but now it is very hard, because you say that you can earn that amount of money if you join a good project and that is true but how many good projects do you know that are being developed at the moment? Not many right, which means that it is way more likely that after months of hard work you are only going to get a few dollars.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:38:58 AM

for me this year is really not bad because i just earned alot from my past bounty but it took long time to receive that reward.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:52:43 AM

Bounties are good source for earning good returns in crypto but due to the recent frequent scam and unsuccessful projects, most bounty participants are stuck in limbo, thus not receiving any good payment after joining some bounties. In this situation, it is required to perform a thorough research in order to come up with the most promising projects in order to participate in their bounty.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:15:45 AM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(

Well, I earned roughly $1,000 last year from PRL Bounty. It's a hefty amount for a newbie like me but then again, I wouldn't complain since it's my first time to get that amount of money for something I worked for for months. It could have been higher if I participated earlier.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

Big or small prizes, all of it depends on the way we work, if we do the bounty well and fulfill the rules that must be obeyed, then our gifts will be big, but if we work not diligently and not well then our gifts will be small not given a prize at all.

vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:37:23 AM

in 2017, you can certainly earn a lot of money on the bounty, in 2018 I know few people of course who earned a month more than 1000, they probably units
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

In this year I get a lot of money like 2017, I even invested my altcoin for this year, so that my income is even more, but in fact this year the price is very bad and only the loss I get, indeed I am disappointed with all this, but I have to be sure everything will be fine like 2017.

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:51:37 AM

That cant be specify as the reward is base on your work and the # of participants which also go in line with the allocation by the dev team , so if you want to get a big share then you must be very active and do some serious work to have your stake complete.
dhiraj0977

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:55:46 AM

It depends on you, the more you fill, the more you will get rewards, but since cryptocurrency is all down in recent year, it really worth nothing, and due to mostly scammed ICOs, these days bounty really less worthy as compared to past year 2017 when it will be rewards remembered as an asset.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:56:28 AM

It depends on the bounty allocation and how long you joined the bounty. The highest reward I earned was $1500 USD. I joined that signature campaign for 3 months.After that, the bounties I have joined were scam!. I only earned once this year and was scammed four times. This might not be a good year for crypto and bounties. Maybe things will be a lot better next year.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:04:01 AM

IMO doing bounty nowadays are just has the same speculative with another investment. Just make sure to do more deep research for what that we are doing, the market the situation are just different compared to the last years. We can't say & determined that the prize we've got from the bounty program will have great vallue like ICO price.
willwin66

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

This year is not a good year for bounty hunter but I think they already learned a lots from dealing with bounty scam and difficulity.
darefreads

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

It is really possible if you work on it, bounty earnings is good enough to support some daily needs but this year is really bad because no currency gets their value on a highest spot. That's why more people are getting lose on their investments that they offer in some currency that they invested last few weeks.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:49:57 AM

iCO is presently not as it slow past. presently creating ICO simply affected the origin solely and doesn't have an explicit conviction in order that the idea and also the purpose also are cheap thus clearly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: