Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty?  (Read 2745 times)
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

There are so many bounty campaigns going on out there. Your earning depends on the quality of the bounty, the Authenticity of the project and also number of participants and ICO listing price. So many people have made over $1k from bounty campaigns. you could be lucky though

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

There are so many bounty campaigns going on out there. Your earning depends on the quality of the bounty, the Authenticity of the project and also number of participants and ICO listing price. So many people have made over $1k from bounty campaigns. you could be lucky though
If you look at the 2016-2017 year, then the Bounty companies had great opportunities, so the participants received very good incomes. Today, many companies do not pay tokens, and In some cases, these tokens have virtually no good prices.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

In 2018, it became really harder to make a bounty, but still possible. You have a better chance if you know how to write reviews, translate WP, record videos, moderate the threads. It is almost impossible to make money on social programs now, at least during such a trend, when everything falls in price after entering the stock exchange.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(

The situation with bounty is the same as before. You can earn very well, nothing has changed. Of course, there are a lot of bad companies that are trying to cheat and not pay money, but I still work. This year I earned more than I lost.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

It is tricky question because at the moment all bounties aren't that sweet as it used to be back in 2017.
You can earn stable money, but payment will be much more lower.
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

Yes, you should agree, that in the past year the situation was significantly better than in this, earn can be increasingly depends on your rank on forum and companies, that you choose

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

How much it is possible to earn on bounty? its depend on how many bounty you have joined with. Most especially if you joined the highest paid signature bounty which you earned higher of course. Plus if you joined most of it like twitter, facebook, instagram, telegram, translation, etc it is very possible to earned big.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
In 2018, for a bounty campaign, $100-300 is usually obtained, and this is by participating in a signature bounty campaign.

jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

I think it depends on market and what you are going to do. For example, for the same work in 2017 you were paid in several times bigger than in 2018.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

A lot of companies because of bad fees or because of a strong drop in ethirium did not release their product and did not go to the stock exchanges, everyone is waiting for a bullish wave, therefore, the reward for purity is very weak.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

Bounty earning has went don't baldly so is the market value, i don't think problem is with the earning the problem is market, token value usually worth 1/10 value of ico after payment.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

Well it depends what bounty you get in, in mid 2018 I got about $1000 and it's only from 1 project. But I got only few hundred dollar in a project that I join about more than 2 months. More research more earning, but it depends the time you sell too, sell too fast or too late may change your profit
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

I think bounties cannot be underrated or underestimated because sometimes you make 1$ from a campaign
And next campaign you can make 1,000$

What matters importantly is the accounts you use for bounties
Are they highly ranked on bitcointalk
Enough followers on twitter ?
Enough friends on Facebook

Do you write high quality articles
Those are important factors
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

I think it depends on market and what you are going to do. For example, for the same work in 2017 you were paid in several times bigger than in 2018.
Bounty projects are really good to earn but bounty hunters only make more profit in this platform. So all the beginners are never try to expect good profit because some projects are make more profit and few projects are scam and finally some projects are not listed in the market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

Situation is bad and sad. I just have hope that one day bull run will start and all this tokens will cost something.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

Yea, in 2017 hunters were earning at least 1000 bucks/month. For today this didgit id mooore lower..) but we hope it will back soon)
One thousands per month? Well I think your are talking about professional bounty hunters that worked on their bounties 10 hours a day for 6 days a week. Normal people doing regular bounties with their normal Twitter account couldn't earn that much money. And anyway, even professionals have seen the value of their coins more than halved during the last year, so it is nt that simple to estimate how much money they made. I can see today that bounties can give you some tokens and coins, but the amount they give really depends on your Twitter account's followers number, and bitcointalk forum rank, if you are doing a signature campaign. Either way, I think that you can make just a few dollars per month and hope the cryptocurrencies price will rise from now on

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

This year was hard for bountyhunters, but there is a chance that the end of the year will be a big plus and many projects will pay well for the bounty, we just have to wait and hope, so I think everything will be fine and very soon.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

For me, I didn't earn  anything despite everything I sit tight during the current year was terrible not increases and a considerable lot of the members and a little level of benefits, getting the biggest measure of cash relies upon the battle to sort out it at whatever point the quantity of members less at whatever point you earn  more
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

The situation in the year 2018 really affect my earning as a bounty hunter. Since January 2018, my maximum earning has been $500-600. Despite that, I still believe things will change in the remaining months before the end of 2018.

DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

It depend about the project and you. If it is good project and has good future with a good bounty pool you can get 1000$ min.
Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: