Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem  (Read 2693 times)
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

Do I need to pass the KYC procedure in order to use the services of the VOYAGER CASH project?

Are you interested in cashback platform or investment platform services? Clarify this detail.

VOYAGER CASH is quite a serious project, each user will be required to pass the verification of identity, this is done in order to avoid various kinds of fraud.

Not all investors want to go through the KYC procedure. Many people want to remain anonymous, which is why they pass into cryptocurrency
But verification is a very good idea, but I think everyone should decide for themselves whether they need to go through and show their documents.
In the cryptocurrency industry, it is increasingly necessary to go through the KYC procedure, investors are forced to sacrifice anonymity.
Previously, everyone was afraid of the KYC procedure, because there is a risk of losing anonymity and that the data may fall into bad hands. Now, for most investors, this procedure is not a problem.
And so now nothing has changed much, most of them do not want to complete the verification in the project.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

Partners presented in Voyager's app, do they undergo quality control of the services provided?
Of course, all partners must undergo strict quality control. Does the project already have an agreement on cooperation with these partners, or only in the process?

For example, I can not say for sure. It seems to me that the voyager partners have not yet been declared and I suppose that this is in the process of negotiations and agreements. On the site you can see the expected partners.
Based on the information provided by the roadmap, a search and attraction of large partners is carried out, this is a laborious job.
Ramamurtti

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

Will desktop version of voyager's application be created? From home I find it more convenient to use a PC, even though on travel a mobile application is more convenient.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

Do I need to pass the KYC procedure in order to use the services of the VOYAGER CASH project?

Are you interested in cashback platform or investment platform services? Clarify this detail.

VOYAGER CASH is quite a serious project, each user will be required to pass the verification of identity, this is done in order to avoid various kinds of fraud.

Not all investors want to go through the KYC procedure. Many people want to remain anonymous, which is why they pass into cryptocurrency
But verification is a very good idea, but I think everyone should decide for themselves whether they need to go through and show their documents.
In the cryptocurrency industry, it is increasingly necessary to go through the KYC procedure, investors are forced to sacrifice anonymity.

I know many projects that have abandoned the KYC procedure, as investors are afraid that their data will be used.
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

Will desktop version of voyager's application be created? From home I find it more convenient to use a PC, even though on travel a mobile application is more convenient.
As for me, the site for PCs is enough, and for better use, the mobile application, in the future it will be more convenient to manage your operations
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

Drawing of  travel VOYAGER, among the participants of ICO has already begun? Judging by your roadmap should start in november-december, isn't it?
It is very interesting to learn more about the conditions and the specific date, I did not find information about this. A good surprise for ICO participants
STORMIX

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Previously, everyone was afraid of the KYC procedure, because there is a risk of losing anonymity and that the data may fall into bad hands. Now, for most investors, this procedure is not a problem.

Tell me what has changed during this time? Why used to be afraid to undergo the procedure KYC and now this is not a problem?
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

The process of identity verification is useful primarily for the users themselves, in order to prevent various methods of fraud.
denreddit

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

I think that while it will not do so as this application for travelers. And for udone use mobile application
skellenfan

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

Tell me, what is the current course of 1 VGR? How much should  pay in BTC to get 1 VGR?

Current VGR rate is 0.00000097 BTC. At the current rate is approximately is 0,0037$.
Julein

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

Tell me, what is the current course of 1 VGR? How much should  pay in BTC to get 1 VGR?

Current VGR rate is 0.00000097 BTC. At the current rate is approximately is 0,0037$.
How did you know the exact price of the token ?are they for sale somewhere? Please give a direct link to the exchange.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

How did you know the exact price of the token ?are they for sale somewhere? Please give a direct link to the exchange.

I am also interested in this information. If the coin is already being traded on the exchange, I would like to know which one?
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

I am also interested in this information. If the coin is already being traded on the exchange, I would like to know which one?
Here is the link to the exchange.  https://yobit.io/en/trade/VGR/BTC
I hope I helped you:)
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Does this project have a blockchain competitors? It seems to me no. This means that Voyager will be easier to implement and gain its audience of users.

I met similar projects that were associated with tourism. But they could not realize their product. So there is every chance to occupy this niche
Having a competitive advantage, the project will surely succeed in taking a leading position. Strong partners and well-thought-out marketing are important steps.
Zoltax

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

Partners presented in Voyager's app, do they undergo quality control of the services provided?

Yes, of course, .Voyager has a quality control department that allows daily processing of data about partners, as well as collecting feedback from customers after receiving the service.
The estimates obtained from the audit results affect the size of the percentage of the project commission and further cooperation in general.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

I know many projects that have abandoned the KYC procedure, as investors are afraid that their data will be used.
Not every project requires an investor to carry out the KYC procedure, but it seems to me that over time, this will become mandatory for investors and the ICO projects themselves.
Namven

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Not every project requires an investor to carry out the KYC procedure, but it seems to me that over time, this will become mandatory for investors and the ICO projects themselves.

you're right. most likely it will be so that over time, all projects will require the passage of kyc procedure. But at the moment it’s not necessary and I’ll be upset if voyager demands kyc.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

Thanks for the link. I did not know that the coin was already trading on yobit. By the way, I trade on this exchange. I look at the coin
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

When can I test mobile app from VOYAGER project? I cann't wait to do it. Sometimes I have to travel and this app would be useful for me.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

Thanks for the link. I did not know that the coin was already trading on yobit. By the way, I trade on this exchange. I look at the coin
The exit of the token to the exchange increases its liquidity, I am glad that the team took care of this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: