Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem  (Read 2699 times)
Grizer

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

When can I test mobile app from VOYAGER project? I cann't wait to do it. Sometimes I have to travel and this app would be useful for me.
I think you need to get a better look at the project roadmap that is on the website.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

Tell me, what is the current course of 1 VGR? How much should  pay in BTC to get 1 VGR?

Current VGR rate is 0.00000097 BTC. At the current rate is approximately is 0,0037$.
How did you know the exact price of the token ?are they for sale somewhere? Please give a direct link to the exchange.

I am also interested in this information. If the coin is already being traded on the exchange, I would like to know which one?
Here is the link to the exchange.  https://yobit.io/en/trade/VGR/BTC
I hope I helped you:)

Thanks for the link. I did not know that the coin was already trading on yobit. By the way, I trade on this exchange. I look at the coin
The exit of the token to the exchange increases its liquidity, I am glad that the team took care of this

I also think that if there is a coin, it should be traded on the exchanges. This has only positive motories for the development of the project.
Numie

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

What wallets are best stored for VGR \ VGR Cash tokens? Can they be stored on a Ledger or a Trezor?
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

What wallets are best stored for VGR \ VGR Cash tokens? Can they be stored on a Ledger or a Trezor?
I believe it is safest to use myetherwallet wallet. It is easy to use, has the highest level of security.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

Do I need to pass the KYC procedure in order to use the services of the VOYAGER CASH project?

Are you interested in cashback platform or investment platform services? Clarify this detail.

VOYAGER CASH is quite a serious project, each user will be required to pass the verification of identity, this is done in order to avoid various kinds of fraud.

Not all investors want to go through the KYC procedure. Many people want to remain anonymous, which is why they pass into cryptocurrency
But verification is a very good idea, but I think everyone should decide for themselves whether they need to go through and show their documents.
In the cryptocurrency industry, it is increasingly necessary to go through the KYC procedure, investors are forced to sacrifice anonymity.

I know many projects that have abandoned the KYC procedure, as investors are afraid that their data will be used.
Not every project requires an investor to carry out the KYC procedure, but it seems to me that over time, this will become mandatory for investors and the ICO projects themselves.

you're right. most likely it will be so that over time, all projects will require the passage of kyc procedure. But at the moment it’s not necessary and I’ll be upset if voyager demands kyc.

For large investors, the KYC procedure is probably necessary. But I do not see the point of passing it to an ordinary user who buys coins only for travel.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

I believe it is safest to use myetherwallet wallet. It is easy to use, has the highest level of security.

Metamask is also a good wallet, here everyone decides for himself which wallet to use.
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

What are the options for investing in voyager smart to get passive charges daily?  Who can say?
denreddit

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

Metamask is also a good wallet, here everyone decides for himself which wallet to use.

I use the same myetherwallet. But only through a special application that can be downloaded from their official website.
Murchiella

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

What are the options for investing in voyager smart to get passive charges daily?  Who can say?

Investments are open to everyone. There are no restrictions.  All that is needed for this is to have a minimum balance in your personal wallet, allowing you to open a contract.

AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

Investments are open to everyone. There are no restrictions.  All that is needed for this is to have a minimum balance in your personal wallet, allowing you to open a contract.

This suggests that the investment platform is open to all investors, both large and small.

Gromstop

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

Tell me, what is the current course of 1 VGR? How much should  pay in BTC to get 1 VGR?

Current VGR rate is 0.00000097 BTC. At the current rate is approximately is 0,0037$.
How did you know the exact price of the token ?are they for sale somewhere? Please give a direct link to the exchange.

I am also interested in this information. If the coin is already being traded on the exchange, I would like to know which one?

Thanks for the link. I did not know that the coin was already trading on yobit. By the way, I trade on this exchange. I look at the coin
The exit of the token to the exchange increases its liquidity, I am glad that the team took care of this

I also think that if there is a coin, it should be traded on the exchanges. This has only positive motories for the development of the project.
In the future, the project plans listing on major exchanges. A promising solution.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

When can I test mobile app from VOYAGER project? I cann't wait to do it. Sometimes I have to travel and this app would be useful for me.
Very soon we will be able to evaluate the application, the main thing is that the mobile application is very convenient to use when traveling.
Zoltax

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

In order to open a contract, there is no need to transfer your tokens - all coins are on your personal wallet, outside Voyager platform.  It's safer, isn't it? To activate the contract in account, you only need to link your wallet with the necessary balance. It's simple.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

Very soon we will be able to evaluate the application, the main thing is that the mobile application is very convenient to use when traveling.
applications are convenient, there is always access from a mobile phone and you can follow all operations
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

In the future, the project plans listing on major exchanges. A promising solution.

What major exchanges do you mean? And where does this information come from? On large exchanges, a large listing fee. Is the project ready for such a move?
Verdano

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

In order to open a contract, there is no need to transfer your tokens - all coins are on your personal wallet, outside Voyager platform.  It's safer, isn't it? To activate the contract in account, you only need to link your wallet with the necessary balance. It's simple.

You forgot to say that there are 4 types of contracts: walk, travel, cruise, voyager.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

I use the same myetherwallet. But only through a special application that can be downloaded from their official website.
Any Ethereum wallet is suitable for storing a VGR, I prefer myetherwallet.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

On what date is the announcement of the test version of the mobile application scheduled?
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

You forgot to say that there are 4 types of contracts: walk, travel, cruise, voyager.

How do these contracts walk, travel, cruise, voyager differ?
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

It looks simple and safe. Most investors value and prefer stable passive income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: