Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Block Chain going to be the next internet?  (Read 17187 times)
icoblog

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:12:02 PM

I simply don't now if Block Chain is going to be the next internet. I will explain why. Internet is consisting of so much more than block chain alone. And block chain simply isn't the solution to everything. I think Block chain is absolutely making things on the internet more transparant. But you simply don't want everything to completely transparant. I can think of a thousand things I want to keep for myself.

So, blockchain will be a succes. But mainly in industries where transactions are a huge part of daily business. But it isn't internet. It's just one aspect of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

I think Block Chain is empowering more and more these days,the number crypto enthusiasts is increaing day by day.More project are emerging daily,and all these ideas brought me up to decision whether Block  Chain is going to be the next internet?how many of you agree with these?

Blockchain systems exist thanks to the Internet, not in parallel with it. If you had in mind that the level of communication will reach an extremely new level thanks to the blockchain, then you are definitely right. The level of information transmission and perception is now at its peak of activity than ever before.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

The blockchain and the internet are two different technologies and is the host of all access online which is the internet and the other created a means of carrying out financial transactions online which is the blockchain. The blockchain is the digital bank and also the internet is the house that host all other online activities.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

I think Block Chain is empowering more and more these days,the number crypto enthusiasts is increaing day by day.More project are emerging daily,and all these ideas brought me up to decision whether Block  Chain is going to be the next internet?how many of you agree with these?

The blockchain has come to stay. It is increasingly present in the banks, reducing costs, increasing the efficiency and transparency of operations. The gains of blockchain technology for the financial system lie are related to the security and cost savings with data storage as the information gets distributed into the system.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

The blockchain and the internet are two different technologies and is the host of all access online which is the internet and the other created a means of carrying out financial transactions online which is the blockchain. The blockchain is the digital bank and also the internet is the house that host all other online activities.
Your explanation is quite interesting, and it has answered my confusion, because I was confused to understand the purpose of this topic, I do not understand why someone said something like that, as if the blockchain would replace the internet, even though in terms of functions they are very different
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

Blockchain is very popular today's some people say blockchain is the next source of money
We should know blockchain is very important in the cryptocurrency use for transfer of funds
But don't believe blockchain is the next internet

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

I think this is impossible, as we know during its existence, blockchain technology only serves as the fastest registrar and is suitable for recording a variety of data meaning not only for virtual currencies, it can also be widely used to advance business, and every company can take advantage smart-contract with blockchain technology especially for export and import purposes. For the internet itself, it seems that the existence of this technology is more suitable to be implemented as a companion only, namely for the sake of recording the course of internet traffic.

snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

rather than next internet I think blockcahin will have a role as a cloud computing, so we can`t say the next internet in my opinion becuase they are not very relative to be compared but for sure the next technology in our era.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:32:17 AM

Blockchain has many latent potential so I belive that it would be the next internet. Of course, this goes without saying that it would take many years before it can be adopted by the public at the level of internet.

jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

I don't think so, because the internet is the parent of all activities that occur online, while the blockchain is a decentralized work system that is the brain of bitcoin. So both revolutionized the communication system in life that was too monopolized by the government. Now people can transact directly to the world in minutes, without involving banks and the government.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

I think both are different in nature and purpose. The Internet is being used all over the world whereas blockchain technology only being used in some organization especially in cryptocurrency. We have to use the internet to get into block chain but no need to use blockchain to use the internet. So both are different but most important in each of their sector.

Cruxer

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

Is Block Chain going to be the next internet?
its already is for me
bitcoin is best thing that happened to me in my life, its great investment with great yield, great innovation and so revolutionary like internet was in a day
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

Block chain technology is increasing with time and it is the internet which makes it possible that blockchain is using in the world and it is a very strong network through which all crypto are running smooth 'and blockchain is the best solution for online users and they can do a lot of their businesses in these days and for me it is very worth and i am fully dependent on crypto and it is the future of my family i have motivated relatives for investment and they have invested good amount in bitcoin and crypto coins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

I think that the blockchain is a new stage in the development of the Internet. Now the blockchain is at an early stage in the development of the Internet and for this reason I think that it is difficult to predict to what level the blockchain can develop.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

I don't believe it will ever be as critical as the creation of the internet TBH (just simply because everything ties back to the creation of the internet, including blockchain technologies), but I do believe it will be within a short list of greatest inventions/concepts within the modern world.

I think we're only going to see more and more applications for the use of blockchains, and further advancement/investment in implementing the blockchain in more and more ways.

After attending Devcon4 and seeing talks on this subject in more detail I can see blockchain tech having a huge impact on what ever becomes the new internet!

Literally just going through Angel.co, you can see the amount of BlockChain based startups increasing on a monthly basis.

https://angel.co/blockchains

It's definitely a good list of innovative companies. TBH, these companies are going to be the future of Bitcoin, and other blockchain based technologies. It's up to them to maintain the technological advancement of the industry.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
A7373

Merit: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

Hmm, interesting idea.
I think it can turn into Internet 2.0, when everything works on the basis of the blockchain and smart contracts, without fraudsters.
There the world will be better.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

I believe that the intention is that, and if we continue at this pace of process, in a few years we could be dreaming of a decentralized internet. Which will be really where there will be a free internet.

Hey, it is not what this thread means. The subject is about the popularity of blockchain, if it will follow the footsteps of the internet years ago. LOL.

I think Block Chain is empowering more and more these days,the number crypto enthusiasts is increaing day by day.More project are emerging daily,and all these ideas brought me up to decision whether Block  Chain is going to be the next internet?how many of you agree with these?

Just like the internet many years ago, people say that it is scam, lol. And today many people are having their regret for not investing in e-commerce companies like Amazon for example. This is currently happening with blockchain, the huge gain in the popularity of cryptocurrency resulted to the expansion of the cryptocurrency market and increase in the price of top cryptocurrencies. The thing is, besides cryptocurrencies, there are more things that blockchain can provide in different types of economy. The future is big for blockchain.
Galaxyfrop

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:18:00 PM

I don't think that the blockchain would be that important in the future society, though I must admit that there'd be a lot of potential applications for the said technology. It would be important but not to the point wherein it can be compared to the internet's importance in today's society. The blockchain could be applied on a lot of services but it can't function as a standalone app in which the laymen could utilize just like the internet. As of now, it's just restricted to being a ledger albeit some other coin developers embedding some more fancy features on the said tech.
A7373

Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

I don't think that the blockchain would be that important in the future society, though I must admit that there'd be a lot of potential applications for the said technology. It would be important but not to the point wherein it can be compared to the internet's importance in today's society. The blockchain could be applied on a lot of services but it can't function as a standalone app in which the laymen could utilize just like the internet. As of now, it's just restricted to being a ledger albeit some other coin developers embedding some more fancy features on the said tech.
But  after years fo developing blockchain technology and projects, it probably has all chances.
amorfuse

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

I read a couple of years of an article about this, where I had the same thoughts, that Block Chain is a new Internet.
The article on the example was told about the possible future, when all the information about a person (documents, bills, diplomas, mortgages on the house, etc.) is recorded in the bitcoin address. Thus, natariuses, realtors, managers and many other professions that are intermediaries in the sale and purchase or execution of transactions will not be needed.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ (http://bvo.trybravo.com)
∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ Website (http://bvo.trybravo.com) / Whitepaper (https://bvo.trybravo.com/BRAVO_Whitepaper_V1.pdf) / Telegram (https://t.me/BRAVOPay) / Twitter (https://twitter.com/Bravo_Pay) / Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bravopay/) / Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/bravotiporpay) / Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bravo_pay/) / Medium ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ (https://medium.com/@BRAVOPay/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: