Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement @Lauda @ThePharacist @actmyname @Timelord2067 @suchmoon  (Read 3931 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

Goodnight

Good morning.

Actually the insurance demands a letter from the legal company which will represents me that they regard my case/claim legit.
Since they told me the facts are very clear in that particular case there will be no issue to write such a letter.

Who's "they"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

Actually the insurance demands a letter from the legal company which will represents me that they regard my case/claim legit.
Since they told me the facts are very clear in that particular case there will be no issue to write such a letter.

Your imaginary legal company?

Insurance is not going to give you money for shits and giggles.  I tell you I'm willing to give you my identity and you say "No, I want to spend more money - it's not my money."

Hey, what are you suing me for anyway?

Because I said you are threatening members?  You were and are.

Because I said you lied about risking 100btc with The Pharmacist?  You did.

You live in a fantasy world, bozo.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Thule (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

Your imaginary legal company?

Insurance is not going to give you money for shits and giggles.  I tell you I'm willing to give you my identity and you say "No, I want to spend more money - it's not my money."

Hey, what are you suing me for anyway?

Because I said you are threatening members?  You were and are.

Because I said you lied about risking 100btc with The Pharmacist?  You did.

You live in a fantasy world, bozo.   Wink

You will get served for defaming and causing damage to my company.
You called me a scammer,fraud and criminal and didn't removed any of your claims even i told you to remove these false claims.You just laughed.You added me negativ trust as DT member which is supposed to be given if somebody scammed you or you strongly belive is a scammer.Your feedback is being instantly seen by all members on this forum as DT member which means your responsibility on giving this kind of negativ feedback is way higher than if it would do a regular member.
And like i said twice already.Don't worry about the cost.

You are not willing to give your identity at all.You are playing games which i'm not willing to play anymore.
I got a nice PM so basicly i don't need your proof anymore.I will get that proof in the next couple of days myself.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

You called me a scammer,fraud and criminal and didn't removed any of your claims even i told you to remove these false claims.You just laughed.You added me negativ trust as

I didn't defame you.  What I posted was the truth - you won't get rewarded for being a liar.

I'm still willing to GIVE your lawyer my identity.   

You are a bozo.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Thule (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

What I posted was the truth

Yeah so i give you the opportunity to proof your claims in court that i'm a scammer ,fraud and criminal.
If you can proof that then there is nothing you need to worry about.
I would love to see these proofs since you are not posting them here
who i scammed,what crime i did and where i have been pledged guilty and what fraud i did and where the financial benefit is.
nixon98

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

The queation is Thule, when are you going to return those 10,000 Quarks given to you in good faith?
Thule (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

The queation is Thule, when are you going to return those 10,000 Quarks given to you in good faith?

First of all it was not given in good faith but it was asked to use them for promoting.I agreed on promoting and made it clear should any of the old scammer come back i'm gone.
I'm not going to participate in any scam coin.If you want to keep defending a scam coin then maybe you are going to refund the millions of $ which have been scammed ?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:01:58 AM

If you want to keep defending a scam coin then maybe you are going to refund the millions of $ which have been scammed ?

Interesting... when I mention how you have called many people scammers, you tell me I should concentrate on myself.  Then you go and post this making you a hypocrite. 

Anyway, I hired an imaginary lawyer as well, and he told me not to worry about a thing, based on your honesty in this thread.

Cool

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:49:34 AM

First of all it was not given in good faith but it was asked to use them for promoting.I agreed on promoting and made it clear should any of the old scammer come back i'm gone.
I'm not going to participate in any scam coin.If you want to keep defending a scam coin then maybe you are going to refund the millions of $ which have been scammed ?

hey i thought you said ...

Goodnight

Dude, seriously... let it go man.... you've made a complete fool of yourself on this thread....thanx for the laugh mate.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:07:24 AM

Wait, so you absconded with some amount of shitcoin... because it turned out to be a scam? What that makes you then?

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

I have no idea what your company is and I sincerely doubt that anyone else does, either.

If anything, you are causing more damage to yourself by acting this asinine.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

I have no idea what your company is and I sincerely doubt that anyone else does, either.

If anything, you are causing more damage to yourself by acting this asinine.

That defense is so simple...

Any damage that would have been done to his company was done before my feedback.  He already had negative feedback from other DT members.

My mouth is purdy.  For him to claim it is BIG when he has never seen it or heard it speak, ruins my chances of making out with someone.

What is my mental health worth?  A lot more than a ruined business - esp since he started calling people scammers first.

nixon98

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

This is nonsense.

No 'scammers' came back.
You didn't promote Quark as you had said you would.

Therefore shouldn't you return the 10,000 Quarks given to you in good faith?
Thule (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:10:12 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 11:19:25 AM by Thule

This is nonsense.

No 'scammers' came back.

Didn't Evan return ?Has Max delivered anything ?Who still holds the private keys of the blockchain ?

@Vod you will be served you got my word on it.And it looks i won't be just the only one.
I received yesterday a second reply from theymos and got also an anonomous PM from somebody sending me some details about you.This makes i don't need your confirmation anymore since i can get it myself.As soon as i get it you will get served from my so called imaginary lawyer.

You think his scam accusations are legit ?Funny you as DT member jump instantly on it to safe your own ass not even checking if its legit or not.
Just proofs what kind of poor DT you are.
Since you will have soon my full name and adress you will be able to forward it to anybody who claims i scammed someone.
In contrast to you i don't hide myself.
But since you support the scam claim from quark maybe you ask him why did the biggest supporters of quark like quarkfx ,mj etc left ?
Because the project was so legit ?
And any older member here i guess majority now hero or legendary members know exectly how Quark scammed millions of $ out of belivers.And the same persons come back to Quark who scammed these million of $ and you wanna tell me i should promote that scam coin ?
I had a bigger amount of old Quarks and was told and even guaranteed that the scammers are gone and that the project is now under control of the small community and a 3rd party developing it.
Thats BS Max has till today the private keys of the blockchain and only he decides what will happen.
I call him a scammer who fucked thousands of people and you can forward him my adress anytime since i would love him to open a case against me to show after years of hiding his identity.

And to the rest of losers keep bitching it doesn't bother me at all.

And to the naive quark guy.If you know shit about the background of Quark i would recommend to sit calm.Your programer who was working on the masternode left angry and basicly did get fucked by Max.The masternode were ready all bugs eliminated and tested.Max refused to implement it and your programer is gone now.You are again just a scamcoin without a real programer or any serious update since 2012 with Max having full control over it.
But if you are so smart and claim there are no scammers then tell me who exectly is Max the so called inventor(cloner) of Quark who has full control about everything there?Who exectly is he ?

@Vod
The diffrence between me and you is i'm exposing real scammers where you are defaming people based on poor claims and power abuse.

But you can tell me when Quark was scamming thousands of people also from this forum were exectly were you or any other DT members ?
I have never seen you or any other DT member have ever attacked any big scam which was backed with established members !
The most helpful and inteligent minds of that forum have low amount of merit but its you punks who has majority of merit making and pushing it as badge where noone serious gives a shit about it.
Already your talking with Lauda and the rest of the group to force project owners to accept your own created rules or they get defamed (called in public as scammers) is something i would push you down immedently as forum owner.It clearly showed you used and intendend to abuse your DT status as weapon.
You clearly lost your connetion to the real world and your DT status made that you belive you can do anything without consequences which you will be proofen now to be wrong.

You know i also took myself the time checking all the threads you created on bitcointalk over the 7 years and i'm shocked how low quality they are.
Maybe you wanna show us 3 threads from your whole history which added any significant value to bitcointalk ?
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

You must focus on one issue at a time... do you really need another thing on your plate of empty promises.  Roll Eyes

I met with a known lawyer and am going to take legal action to start an arbitrate since i clearly feel like our rights and contract with Bittrex have been violated.

Their legal counsel is https://www.perkinscoie.com/en/professionals/joseph-p-cutler.html

Like i said it takes a bit longer to collect all evidences and to make sure a large scale of crypto users will read it.
I like to hit like a bulldozer.
Once hit you won't stay up anymore.
--snip--
Blazed will be held responsible since i belive it was his only decissions to use you morons for it and still keeps justifying the abuse of hundreds of legit accounts even he admited it was a big failure.
I guess thats also the reason he doesnt reply to the accusation against him since he is now aware that he fucked up

there is no lawyer in the world who is going to an arbitrate without getting prepaid

Thule (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

You must focus on one issue at a time... do you really need another thing on your plate of empty promises.  Roll Eyes

I met with a known lawyer and am going to take legal action to start an arbitrate since i clearly feel like our rights and contract with Bittrex have been violated.

Their legal counsel is https://www.perkinscoie.com/en/professionals/joseph-p-cutler.html

Like i said it takes a bit longer to collect all evidences and to make sure a large scale of crypto users will read it.
I like to hit like a bulldozer.
Once hit you won't stay up anymore.
--snip--
Blazed will be held responsible since i belive it was his only decissions to use you morons for it and still keeps justifying the abuse of hundreds of legit accounts even he admited it was a big failure.
I guess thats also the reason he doesnt reply to the accusation against him since he is now aware that he fucked up

there is no lawyer in the world who is going to an arbitrate without getting prepaid

You see your poor attacks are just causing a smile into my face.
But thanks that you pointed that out.

Bittrex instantly gave back access to my funds once they received a letter from a well known blockchain lawyer me and some other people hired which was recommened by a business partner who is dealing a lot with lawyers and blockchain in general.
I and some othere were lucky to be able to leave so early as we lived in a country which were clearly not in their banned country terms (which they updated after freezing accounts) .
However the other people mostly ukrainians,russians,saudi arabians or foreigners living in western countries (biggest account had $1.000.000 in USDT)  had to continue.
And yes you are right we had to prepay the lawyer and arbitrage cost for which everyone who participated paid into a wallet.

You wanna see proof of collecting funds for that arbitrage ?
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

You wanna see proof of collecting funds for that arbitrage ?

... shouldn't this be implied?

Regardless, there may have actually been a legitimate case in that situation but I would like to see the proof, of course... and the proof would need to show there was actually a lawyer involved which you initiated - as you said you would.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

My mouth is purdy.  For him to claim it is BIG when he has never seen it or heard it speak, ruins my chances of making out with someone.

What is my mental health worth?  

The trademark image of you licking your boob with your purdy mouth is RUINED !

The mental image is something like this now.

I don't think your reputation will ever recover from this.

Even I am traumatized by it. Will you start a class action for traumatized survivors ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

@Vod you will be served you got my word on it.And it looks i won't be just the only one.
I received yesterday a second reply from theymos and got also an anonomous PM from somebody sending me some details about you.This makes i don't need your confirmation anymore since i can get it myself.As soon as i get it you will get served from my so called imaginary lawyer.

@Thule - your word is not worth the electrons that move it.

I've already posted my IP address for you - my email address is on my profile.  What else can Theymos provide you?

I'm glad you confirmed everything you needed from an anonymous person.  That will hold up in court for sure.

Bozo.   Wink

nixon98

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

This is nonsense.

No 'scammers' came back.

Didn't Evan return ?Has Max delivered anything ?Who still holds the private keys of the blockchain ?

You think his scam accusations are legit ?Funny you as DT member jump instantly on it to safe your own ass not even checking if its legit or not.
Just proofs what kind of poor DT you are.
Since you will have soon my full name and adress you will be able to forward it to anybody who claims i scammed someone.
In contrast to you i don't hide myself.
But since you support the scam claim from quark maybe you ask him why did the biggest supporters of quark like quarkfx ,mj etc left ?
Because the project was so legit ?
And any older member here i guess majority now hero or legendary members know exectly how Quark scammed millions of $ out of belivers.And the same persons come back to Quark who scammed these million of $ and you wanna tell me i should promote that scam coin ?
I had a bigger amount of old Quarks and was told and even guaranteed that the scammers are gone and that the project is now under control of the small community and a 3rd party developing it.
Thats BS Max has till today the private keys of the blockchain and only he decides what will happen.
I call him a scammer who fucked thousands of people and you can forward him my adress anytime since i would love him to open a case against me to show after years of hiding his identity.

And to the rest of losers keep bitching it doesn't bother me at all.

And to the naive quark guy.If you know shit about the background of Quark i would recommend to sit calm.Your programer who was working on the masternode left angry and basicly did get fucked by Max.The masternode were ready all bugs eliminated and tested.Max refused to implement it and your programer is gone now.You are again just a scamcoin without a real programer or any serious update since 2012 with Max having full control over it.
But if you are so smart and claim there are no scammers then tell me who exectly is Max the so called inventor(cloner) of Quark who has full control about everything there?Who exectly is he ?

@Vod
The diffrence between me and you is i'm exposing real scammers where you are defaming people based on poor claims and power abuse.

But you can tell me when Quark was scamming thousands of people also from this forum were exectly were you or any other DT members ?
I have never seen you or any other DT member have ever attacked any big scam which was backed with established members !
The most helpful and inteligent minds of that forum have low amount of merit but its you punks who has majority of merit making and pushing it as badge where noone serious gives a shit about it.
Already your talking with Lauda and the rest of the group to force project owners to accept your own created rules or they get defamed (called in public as scammers) is something i would push you down immedently as forum owner.It clearly showed you used and intendend to abuse your DT status as weapon.
You clearly lost your connetion to the real world and your DT status made that you belive you can do anything without consequences which you will be proofen now to be wrong.

You know i also took myself the time checking all the threads you created on bitcointalk over the 7 years and i'm shocked how low quality they are.
Maybe you wanna show us 3 threads from your whole history which added any significant value to bitcointalk ?

This is incoherent.

Did you say you'd promote Quark and get it on the reddit front page? Did that happen?
What work did you acutally do to justify keeping the Quarks sent to you in good faith.

Wouldn't returning the 10,000 Quarks (perhaps 1000 more!) be the right thing to do?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: