Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

Translation Bounties are Available Only for the Following Languages:

Türkçe (Turkish), Polski, Pyccкий (Russian), Philippines, Português (Portuguese), 한국어 (Korean), Skandinavisk, Nederlands (Dutch), Română (Romanian), Hrvatski (Croatian), Deutsch (German), 日本語 (Japanese), Eλληνικά (Greek), India(Hindi), Français, Italiano (Italian), עברית (Hebrew), 中文 (Chinese), Español (Spanish), Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian), العربية (Arabic)

You Can Reserver it on the Thread, And Post the Link with The Wallet Address Once Its Ready
Also Fill the Following Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTzd3GnHoXLZqIsZjfgaJ2jzEOIhKIS16km_2s8fZ18bpGAg/viewform

RESERVED Indonesian Translate

If you have reserve in the thread, then you can start it immediately
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

We are happy to Announce that We have Paid  Listing Fee for the Exchange CryptoBridge And you can see the Transaction Details  here https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1yfLA27oTFXk43z8RsqUYe2e7G8ACsbWG
Crux Coin will be listed in 7 days from now

Amazing how quickly you decided to add a token to the exchanger. For the first time I see this) I wonder if this will become a new trend in the ICO?
But it is definitely a good sign.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

Coin's listed? That's great news! When traded? What course? This is a great opportunity to buy CRUX COIN now at a low price!
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

The site has several links and half of them do not open for me. I can not open  link to the social networks of the project Google also can not find them..
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

We are happy to Announce that We have Paid  Listing Fee for the Exchange CryptoBridge And you can see the Transaction Details  here https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1yfLA27oTFXk43z8RsqUYe2e7G8ACsbWG
very good news for community and investors. When you gonna be listed on another exchange?
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:23:52 PM

The site has several links and half of them do not open for me. I can not open  link to the social networks of the project Google also can not find them..
It is necessary to write it to the management, I think that they will correct this problem. Good thing you wrote about it.
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

let's not rush to conclusions. Perhaps they simply do not have time to do many things at once. give them time till tomorrow. Hope they will hear us!
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

very good news for community and investors. When you gonna be listed on another exchange?
I have the same question. I believe that this will happen not earlier than a month after the listing, because you need to first get stronger here and then move to other exchanges
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

The fact that the project CRUX so quickly went to the crypto exchange I like it! I hope that the project will continue to actively develop and we will see a serious increase in the value of the coin!
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

This is a rather risky step for an ICO project. But probably they have foreseen and consciously go for it. the opportunity to sell and buy tokens during an ICO is a good opportunity for speculation.

psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

Yes,the ROI is represented as % and per month based on the masternodes it will be changed.
yes, sure. But how many % will be? High and low amount?
HappStoreW

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

This is a rather risky step for an ICO project. But probably they have foreseen and consciously go for it. the opportunity to sell and buy tokens during an ICO is a good opportunity for speculation.
I don't see that there's absolutely no risk. This will only increase the popularity of the project, and therefore attract more money and create perhaps even a little excitement.
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

I don't see that there's absolutely no risk. This will only increase the popularity of the project, and therefore attract more money and create perhaps even a little excitement.

Let's hope so) time will tell. In many ways, growth or decline depends on the general mood in the market. Now everyone is waiting for a split and the beginning of growth. Good luck to the project

profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

Great news! CryptoBridge is a very good cryptoexchange. Of course, this is not Bittrex or Binance, but a worthy choice.

This is a good option to start with. Top exchanges require large amounts from developers. Why pay for it? Listing on large stock exchanges will be at least half a year. I think so
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

Let's hope so) time will tell. In many ways, growth or decline depends on the general mood in the market. Now everyone is waiting for a split and the beginning of growth. Good luck to the project
I agree with you. Now most people are looking forward to the growth of the cryptocurrency and if there is an opportunity, they will definitely support it!
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

Great news! CryptoBridge is a very good cryptoexchange. Of course, this is not Bittrex or Binance, but a worthy choice.

This is a good option to start with. Top exchanges require large amounts from developers. Why pay for it? Listing on large stock exchanges will be at least half a year. I think so
As far as I know, listing on the stock exchange, like binance costs around $0.5 mln. This is a very impressive amount, but then the developers will be very rich!
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

which blockchain use crux coin? Or you made new blockcnain?

HappStoreW

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

As far as I know, listing on the stock exchange, like binance costs around $0.5 mln. This is a very impressive amount, but then the developers will be very rich!
Ow! I would never have thought that listing can be so expensive! Not every project is able to collect such a sum. The more you need to get your token was a good, Binance not accept "garbage"))
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

I want to take part in the signature bounty.
I sat down with a telegram and a discount, but I did not see the banner and the inscription that I have to wear for the time of the company. Also question to you, where is the registration form?

Perhaps team members forgot to include a link to the registration in the campaign bounty. let's together ask to publish this important link
I am free now and can carry your signature. Waiting for the team comment on the registration form. And then I will begin to advertise your company. From myself I will say. I read your first post and realized that you really have something to show people. I hope that if I buy masternods, then the profit from them will be good. But for now, I want to wear sig.
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

Ow! I would never have thought that listing can be so expensive! Not every project is able to collect such a sum. The more you need to get your token was a good, Binance not accept "garbage"))
not all project listed for money. If project good he can be listed for free
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: