Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
HappStoreW

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
By the way, if we are talking about the age of workers, how old are the founders of the CRUX project? It would be interesting to know.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

What is age discrimination? Everything is very subjective. Sometimes a young 30 year old can surprise, and sometimes a 65 year old can be the best in his business!
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

What is age discrimination? Everything is very subjective. Sometimes a young 30 year old can surprise, and sometimes a 65 year old can be the best in his business!
We are talking about global trends. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are too rare, if you look at the whole
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

Indonesian Translation
ANN Local Board : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059644.0
CRUX Address : CeFMjXxVomVgANBeh3AUrSh1BvLrppfMqs

If you have reserve in the thread, then you can start it immediately
I have already done it, please check the link I gave above
You may contact our bounty manager
pactiond

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

We are talking about global trends. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are too rare, if you look at the whole
Absolutely, for example, I had a friend who was 57 years old and he got a lot more smart young guys.
HappStoreW

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

Absolutely, for example, I had a friend who was 57 years old and he got a lot more smart young guys.
I wonder in what area the work was carried out? Because I do not think that this is possible, for example in IT
pactiond

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

I wonder in what area the work was carried out? Because I do not think that this is possible, for example in IT
What a joke, he worked in an IT company! From this many of his colleagues were perplexed, because they were not older than 35!
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

By the way, does anyone know where to find information about how many masternodes have already been bought?
HappStoreW

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

By the way, does anyone know where to find information about how many masternodes have already been bought?
I like never seen this information. Moreover, the master is worth 1 bitcoin, and this amount is not available to everyone!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

I like never seen this information. Moreover, the master is worth 1 bitcoin, and this amount is not available to everyone!
Now very often you can find multi-level masternode. For example, for 5,000 coins, for 3,000 and for 1,000. Is there anything planned for this?
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

the team already has experience, the more experience, the better the project will show itself in the future
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

the team already has experience, the more experience, the better the project will show itself in the future
Of course, the experience of the team is important, but very often young and talented professionals in the field of IT show good results.
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

Totally 5 masternodes sold and 10 masternodes left. If you want to buy a masternode go through this link https://www.cruxcoin.io/. And you can find more information about our discord server https://discord.gg/dWWsWwN
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

Many people have a desire to buy a masternode, but the price of 1 Bitcoin is very high for many investors.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

The road to young projects, it has always been and will be, because new ideas are provided to us in the cryptocurrency market and this is appreciated
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Many of the young crypto projects publish very ambitious plans, but often the plans remain plans. And we do not see any developments and results.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

Many of the young crypto projects publish very ambitious plans, but often the plans remain plans. And we do not see any developments and results.
This is the main problem of the crypto industry. There is no liability for unfulfilled promises to investors.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Yes, he is right! Coin CRUX does not provide for classic mining, only masternodes and staking from the crypto wallet.

This is a good choice for investors who do not have computing capacity. POW mining is not for every person. But almost everyone wants to make money on cryptocurrencies. Taking into account that, no more than 10% of people on earth know about cryptocurrencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: