Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

Until there was a response from the team members of this project. Perhaps a masternode with a price of 1 btc is too expensive for a project to give for testing. Although they will receive in return an objective review
Although the project really looks very attractive, but the price in 1 BTC will be very expensive for many investors.
Where did you get that price?
See one node for 2500 coins.
each coin is now worth$0.27 or
Altogether it is the price of masternode 675$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxel2017

Activity: 448

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

We should thinks about ROI to mining this coin....more miner get more problem related fund to pay electric consumption...I am watching first to this project 
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

We should thinks about ROI to mining this coin....more miner get more problem related fund to pay electric consumption...I am watching first to this project 
Do you say the energy consumed? but this is not mining, but post mining! Is it necessary to take into account electricity in such coins? I have never come across such coins before and I’m interested to understand how they work. If the admin can test one of the nodes, then I would have more ideas about this technology and it would be more credible to the project.
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

what is the difference with these project and other similar project out there?
lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

Until there was a response from the team members of this project. Perhaps a masternode with a price of 1 btc is too expensive for a project to give for testing. Although they will receive in return an objective review
Although the project really looks very attractive, but the price in 1 BTC will be very expensive for many investors.
Where did you get that price?
See one node for 2500 coins.
each coin is now worth$0.27 or
Altogether it is the price of masternode 675$
You're saying the price of one knot is 675, so it's a discount? or a promotion? Why such divergence 6500 and 675$ This is a big difference for discount. Who can comment?
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Indonesian Translation
ANN Local Board : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059644.0
CRUX Address : CeFMjXxVomVgANBeh3AUrSh1BvLrppfMqs

If you have reserve in the thread, then you can start it immediately
I have already done it, please check the link I gave above

The project just recently appeared how did you managed so quickly do all translations?) I did not have time to reserve it as I see now that the translation is completed..

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!

I can not agree with you. Despite the fact that mainly young people are interested in cryptocurrencies as well as all digital technologies, there are relatively many of those who are older and remain up to date with all the events)
maxel2017

Activity: 448

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

Do you say the energy consumed? but this is not mining, but post mining! Is it necessary to take into account electricity in such coins? I have never come across such coins before and I’m interested to understand how they work. If the admin can test one of the nodes, then I would have more ideas about this technology and it would be more credible to the project.

Yeah...How the developer team should make this coin be more value on the future and what product that offer by dev team so this coin have good economy system..?
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

Watch this thread carefully. Bounty company will be announced very soon! I think it's not long to wait!
Lol? bounty campaign already announced and you can join right now
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

What is the definition for the term MN? it Masternodes? Regardless of the value of the BTC, in the pre-sale to buy a masternode would be 1 BTC?
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:25:33 PM

Watch this thread carefully. Bounty company will be announced very soon! I think it's not long to wait!
Lol? bounty campaign already announced and you can join right now
You say the bounty company is announced, but I don't see any information in the first message. Where can I find her? I can't participate in the signature company, because of my status. Please tell me where is the link to the thread?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
i think that you can participate in all campaigns except signature
In this post, the administrator replied that everyone who has negative trust can participate.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059258.msg47449224#msg47449224
This is very noble on the part of the Manager of the bounty company. Sometimes people wear red trust did not.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
If the rules are not written, exactly who can participate, so can you, no matter your level of trust.
A couple of days I see the participation of approximately 10 people in bounty signature, with different statuses. I wonder if I should take part....
And what is the bounty already coming? It's just that in a week my signature company ends and I will look for a new one for myself. I would love to participate.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

how are we (the investors) tormented by this bearish trend in the market. A year ago, a new masternod was sold at closed auctions for crazy money. And today the price of 1 BTC seems expensive.
but there is limited amount of node in the blockchain. So its look fair

doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

What is the definition for the term MN? it Masternodes? Regardless of the value of the BTC, in the pre-sale to buy a masternode would be 1 BTC?
As I understand it, according to the administrator, in the future the price of one node will be equal to 1 bitcoin, and at the moment a big discount, which can be used by those who are interested in masternodes.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

In case you get a DM from a member baiting you for a scam, don't try to warn the other people about it in this coin's discord. The dev will delete your messages. And when asking why he is deleting the messages, he kicks you out completely.

-> RED FLAG

Oh, I haven’t such an experience, but I think we need  carefully check the project before investing. However there are so many scam that now is better just to wait..
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

Anonymous projects are actually more than enough. And whether users or investors like it or not, but if the team so decided it will be so. Although specifically in the case of draft CRUX COIN, there is hardly any sense in remaining anonymous.
Large crypto exchange will not carry out the listing of the coin if the project team does not pass the KYC verification.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

In case you get a DM from a member baiting you for a scam, don't try to warn the other people about it in this coin's discord. The dev will delete your messages. And when asking why he is deleting the messages, he kicks you out completely.

-> RED FLAG

Oh, I haven’t such an experience, but I think we need  carefully check the project before investing. However there are so many scam that now is better just to wait..
Reasonable conclusion. Before you buy tokens, you should always analyze and understand the subtleties. Let me give you an example, when you buy an apartment, what do you do? Correctly see a lot of apartments before you decide and only when the apartment meets certain requirements, you agree to buy it. So is cryptography.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

i think that you can participate in all campaigns except signature
Already it seemed to be an explanation from the manager of the bounty company of this project that he does not object to participation in the signature company of accounts with a painted trust.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Reasonable conclusion. Before you buy tokens, you should always analyze and understand the subtleties. Let me give you an example, when you buy an apartment, what do you do? Correctly see a lot of apartments before you decide and only when the apartment meets certain requirements, you agree to buy it. So is cryptography.
You're right! you need to study as much as possible the project and its team before you start investing. But there is such a category of investors who first buy and then read)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: