Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48577 times)
Crypto4proud

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

A newbie with 5 activity talking about high premine and scam. Yesterday seeing these pre-mine scam words in discord looks like someone is intentionally doing these talks to create a fud

As your opinion , if a new account posted about your wrongs ,..you showing that means wrong., newbies are dont have rights to asking about your wrongs ?? why are you fearing about that??, if your project is right ,answer them but don't question them for hiding your wrongs .. they want clarification for investing in your project but, you team developers are not giving good response to them....and there are many wrongs in your project. that are mentioned by the new users .first give the answers for them.. and you dev's banning many accounts from your discord server, because of they asking about your wrong moves !!
Its not a wrong moves , We have explained all things about our projects that you can see in our discord channel , What's the wrong we did for hiding? we are giving the clear clarification for those who are interested to invest .   
you just closed your discord joining link ..
there are many users quarelling with the team in discord server because of only the reason for premining .. and i seen some msgs in discord, the team didn't responded corrctly to the investors.... then many users are removed by the team from your discord server ...
"" are you think its not a wrong move ""Huh   ....what is the reason for it Huh for asking about your wrong and telling about their fear and doughts Huh
is this a culture of your team for communicating with the investors ...
you those are cheating the investors .. for only growing yourself ...!! please stop this and respond them ....!! clarify about the premined coins ... sell them within 24 hours or burn them ... don't cheat people for only caring about your self..care about the investors..!!
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

A newbie with 5 activity talking about high premine and scam. Yesterday seeing these pre-mine scam words in discord looks like someone is intentionally doing these talks to create a fud

As your opinion , if a new account posted about your wrongs ,..you showing that means wrong., newbies are dont have rights to asking about your wrongs ?? why are you fearing about that??, if your project is right ,answer them but don't question them for hiding your wrongs .. they want clarification for investing in your project but, you team developers are not giving good response to them....and there are many wrongs in your project. that are mentioned by the new users .first give the answers for them.. and you dev's banning many accounts from your discord server, because of they asking about your wrong moves !!
Its not a wrong moves , We have explained all things about our projects that you can see in our discord channel , What's the wrong we did for hiding? we are giving the clear clarification for those who are interested to invest .   
there are many users quarelling with the team in discord server because of only the reason for premining .. and i seen some msgs in discord, the team didn't responded corrctly to the investors.... then many users are removed by the team from your discord server ...
"" are you think its not a wrong move ""Huh   ....what is the reason for it Huh for asking about your wrong and telling about their fear and doughts Huh
you those are cheating the investors .. for only growing yourself ...!! please stop this and respond them ....!! clarify about the premined coins ... sell them within 24 hours or burn them ... don't cheat people for only caring about your self..care about the investors..!!
https://discord.gg/et6CTQm Its our discord link
you are saying the team didn't respond and next off you are saying  !! please stop this and respond them ....!!
And we have removed some person according to our rules
And one thing you are saying its scam . can you show actually what's scam. We offer for those peoples to show what is scam.
We are replying to our investors and clearing the doubts and we have explained that whats the purpose of 3% premine
Notify : You are using the newbie account you can directly contact with your account  
Crypto4proud

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

"" are you think its not a wrong move ""Huh   ....what is the reason for it Huh for asking about your wrong and telling about their fear and doughts Huh
https://discord.gg/et6CTQm Its our discord link
you are saying the team didn't respond and next off you are saying  !! please stop this and respond them ....!!
And we have removed some person according to our rules
And one thing you are saying its scam . can you show actually what's scam. We offer for those peoples to show what is scam.
We are replying to our investors and clearing the doubts and we have explained that whats the purpose of 3% premine
Notify : You are using the newbie account you can directly contact with your account  
please check my words .. i didn't said ''scam'' anywhere ...!! you mentioning that word .. i just asking doughts and mentioning your resposiblities ..
and remember you also a newbie and your team dev's many are also a newbies !!
yestedrday i am correctly told you about ...''you tellingg only about newbie'' just pointout what i am saying...
if a newbie,member ,sr.member thats doesn't matter...!!

and this is an INVALID  discord link..
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:07:25 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 03:02:36 PM by Cryptomist12

Good news, + 58.96%  Tongue

why today volumes are zero when there was 80 btc volumes yesterday you people are clearly creating fake massive fake volumes and it is really difficult to trust this coin
1 creating fake volumes
2 staking premine wallet
3 not responding to questions in discord and banning if we ask questions
4 massive premine

Are this reasons  are not enough to say that you are cheating investors  
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

why today volumes are zero when there was 80 btc volumes yesterday you people are clearly creating fake massive fake volumes and it is really difficult to trust this coin
1 creating fake volumes
2 staking premine wallet
4 massive premine

we are doing our work as in good manner and we are responding to all .....and some have banned for not giving the correct information just  saying its scam . We asked to show the scam and we are offer 25 CUX  if they show scam but no one response to that
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

1 creating fake volumes
2 staking premine wallet
4 massive premine

we are doing our work as in good manner and we are responding to all .....and some have banned for not giving the correct information just  saying its scam . We asked to show the scam and we are offer 25 CUX  if they show scam but no one response to that
Grin maybe they think that rewards are very small? But now they post posts here. But noone creates a thread on scam threads. They didn't have proofs
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

1 creating fake volumes
2 staking premine wallet
4 massive premine

price is down again dumping fake volumes and looting investors money clearly this is pump and dump scheme coin and if any investors ask they are ready with a reason that many are selling cheap while they are only building fake volumes and dumping at once

and asking proof check there is clearly 80BTC volume and next to that only they dumping and looting investors
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

1 creating fake volumes
2 staking premine wallet
4 massive premine

price is down again dumping fake volumes and looting investors money clearly this is pump and dump scheme coin and if any investors ask they are ready with a reason that many are selling cheap while they are only building fake volumes and dumping at once

and asking proof check there is clearly 80BTC volume and next to that only they dumping and looting investors
We are not Dumping. We are working on implementing projects.
Feming

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

All the coins are in red, look BTC. November is being a black month for crypto.
Investing is a dangerous game, you never invest more money than you can afford to lose.
Patience...  Smiley
why are u telling this silly reason.they are asking u about project doughts. why are u not responding correctly to the people this shows how pretty you are
Feming

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

In coin exchanges u are invesment is to low  this shows that how much u trust in your project.that s why you are not investment is too low
vozphongtom

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

Cux price is 0.00005007 BTC and -17.49 %  24hr Change

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org  , this exchange update version lastest and i think we need update sone good news
00shan00
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:05:33 AM

Cux price is 0.00005007 BTC and -17.49 %  24hr Change

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org  , this exchange update version lastest and i think we need update sone good news

see the coin price is again down In only halfan hour

why are you posting  fake news  

i think this coin will never grow up

because the devloper made the project for is own sake

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CUX_BRIDGE.BTC
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:06:20 AM

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org  , this exchange update version lastest and i think we need update sone good news

We are not providing fake news . And don't it will not grow up. And we have come with 3 implemented project don't tell its for our sake
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

We are not providing fake news . And don't it will not grow up. And we have come with 3 implemented project don't tell its for our sake
many coins are having big projects only but there premine is less but your premine is 3%
you stake premine wallet also
you people will build fake volume of 80btc and dump at once clearly indicating that it is done for scam 

SCAM ALERT
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

many coins are having big projects only but there premine is less but your premine is 3%
you stake premine wallet also
you people will build fake volume of 80btc and dump at once clearly indicating that it is done for scam 

SCAM ALERT
we have explained all the thing why the premine is 3% . And its the first cryptocurrency with 3 implemented projects
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

any mention of the team?
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

Will the signature company of Crux coin project last next week after the pay day of this week?
I have never lost my belief in the project, which has had 3 different sub-projects developed simultaneously.
will be pay on every monday
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

Will the signature company of Crux coin project last next week after the pay day of this week?
I have never lost my belief in the project, which has had 3 different sub-projects developed simultaneously.
Will be pay on every Monday
AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

Is the signature campaign open again? For how long this time? Is there a plan or it will be abruptly stopped again with no prior notice?
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:41:44 AM

Is the signature campaign open again? For how long this time? Is there a plan or it will be abruptly stopped again with no prior notice?
it will continue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: