Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥  (Read 45251 times)
freecoin77777

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

The price of the coin in the exchanges is not reflective of what we are doing to promote it. So don't fret. Or goal for 2019 is definitely to list on Bittrex International and Binance. As these bigger exchanges consider community support important, pls spread the word out and get more people t download our Android wallet. The IOS version will be out in a couple of days. Let's work together to make MFIT the kick ass coin of 2019!
Dime21

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

The price of the coin in the exchanges is not reflective of what we are doing to promote it. So don't fret. Or goal for 2019 is definitely to list on Bittrex International and Binance. As these bigger exchanges consider community support important, pls spread the word out and get more people t download our Android wallet. The IOS version will be out in a couple of days. Let's work together to make MFIT the kick ass coin of 2019!
What does your last phrase mean? I do not quite understand, how to perceive it  Smiley
conceptinion

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

"kick ass coin 2019"? I hope it is in good meaning  Grin
Yes, it is in a good way. This can be interpreted as the best token in 2019, or something like that.
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

MFIT continues to impress me with the way the dev team are working on making MFIT one of the top cryptocurrencies in the world. So far the team have achieved great success with the launch of their coin and also the recent sponsorship deal with the Malaysian Fighting Championships. I'm sure this will continue and just think that maybe one day we might see MFIT as a sponsor of a UFC event, Now that would be huge if that can happen.

We might be sponsoring some UFC fighters. Stay tuned!

Now that would be huge if you guys can sponsor some UFC fighters!

UFC/MMA is a huge industry now so if MFIT can tap into this industry it will be massive for the project moving forward. You guys are doing a great job with MFIT and I am looking forward to the future with this project as it looks to be a winner.
Absolutely agree with you. In addition, UFC and MMA today is one of the most popular sports.
In addition, it can really bring a lot of money to the project. This sport is now one of the most monetized.
conceptinion

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

MFIT continues to impress me with the way the dev team are working on making MFIT one of the top cryptocurrencies in the world. So far the team have achieved great success with the launch of their coin and also the recent sponsorship deal with the Malaysian Fighting Championships. I'm sure this will continue and just think that maybe one day we might see MFIT as a sponsor of a UFC event, Now that would be huge if that can happen.

UFC/MMA is a huge industry now so if MFIT can tap into this industry it will be massive for the project moving forward. You guys are doing a great job with MFIT and I am looking forward to the future with this project as it looks to be a winner.
Absolutely agree with you. In addition, UFC and MMA today is one of the most popular sports.
In addition, it can really bring a lot of money to the project. This sport is now one of the most monetized.
Each project requires a different amount of funds, because all projects have different needs.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

Each project requires a different amount of funds, because all projects have different needs.
I don't understand why you wrote this. A little off topic.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

MMA is in fact today a sport that brings a very large amount of money. You just look at the fees of the fighters, which they get for 1 fight.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

MMA is in fact today a sport that brings a very large amount of money. You just look at the fees of the fighters, which they get for 1 fight.
Big money is received only by very popular fighters, and average statistical fighters receive approximately like the average football player, for example.
pavulon

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

Are you planning to launch a bounty campaign? I would like to participate to get extra coins

Although, I know they have bounties on discord, I believe this is a good question.  As a crypto newbie, I am struggling to get any coins from anywhere.  I've been running MFit for a few days now and just now realized this bounty was available.

MMuPiw5r6H5addieqRXAgExgd55SH2qXiR
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

Are you planning to launch a bounty campaign? I would like to participate to get extra coins

Although, I know they have bounties on discord, I believe this is a good question.  As a crypto newbie, I am struggling to get any coins from anywhere.  I've been running MFit for a few days now and just now realized this bounty was available.

MMuPiw5r6H5addieqRXAgExgd55SH2qXiR
What is the address you provided? Or what it is?
scharmbecky

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

Big money is received only by very popular fighters, and average statistical fighters receive approximately like the average football player, for example.
Quite possibly. But in football there are much more football players than fighters in MMA.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

Sponsorship and partnership in this area is great. Definitely not scam and marketing here can work. But I would like to know what the conversion of this step came from the project? How much you earn with this step on market and how did visits increase if not a secret?
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

How do you plan to implement blockchain technology and the sports industry? This is very interesting to me.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

I love sports and everything connected with it! But I do not understand such projects where the token is not needed at all! Are you sure that you can collect the right amount of money? Indeed, in such a market is difficult even for large projects!
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

Are you serious about the name of one of your team members being called Machine Gan?
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

Are you serious about the name of one of your team members being called Machine Gan?
I think it is nickname. If it really name it’s very strange.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

Hope this is not a joke. Maybe this is a pseudonym  Smiley
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

How will you use blockchain in your project? For data storage and security?
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

Hope this is not a joke. Maybe this is a pseudonym  Smiley
I also think that this is not a real name. But in any case, it seems to me that the idea of this project is very interesting.

vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:07:20 PM

A good platform that is really needed by society. Unfortunately now people do not really care about their health. I hope this project can change it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: