Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥  (Read 45251 times)
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

What happened with MFIT recent hours?
Why MFIT price rocketed with more than 600% increase within recent hours?
Any breaking things happened recently?
Where did you get this information? The price of the token remains about the same. At coinmarketcap, the price rose by a few percent.
Most likely the person confused MFIT and some other token. Since neither price on the exchange nor on the coinmarketcap rose by only a few percent.
Maybe. Although it may be that on one of the exchanges someone bought a large number of tokens and there was a candle (a sharp rise in price), which then fell.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:50:09 AM
Merited by Stargazing (1)

Where did you get this information? The price of the token remains about the same. At coinmarketcap, the price rose by a few percent.
Most likely the person confused MFIT and some other token. Since neither price on the exchange nor on the coinmarketcap rose by only a few percent.
Maybe. Although it may be that on one of the exchanges someone bought a large number of tokens and there was a candle (a sharp rise in price), which then fell.
In order to have a candle, you need to buy a really large number of tokens. This would be displayed on the Coinmarketcap. Most likely the person just confused with the token.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

In order to have a candle, you need to buy a really large number of tokens. This would be displayed on the Coinmarketcap. Most likely the person just confused with the token.
Probably. To be honest, I don’t know how it works, I just watch the price and sometimes I buy different tokens of projects that I like.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

Good afternoon friends. Tell me please, does this platform use P2P?
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
Merited by Elisha W (1)

Yes, sure MFIT used Peer-2-Peer. "Uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, keeping your transactions and accounts away from prying eyes."
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

Yes, sure MFIT used Peer-2-Peer. "Uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, keeping your transactions and accounts away from prying eyes."
Hello, what is peer 2 peer? Explaine me please.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

Peer-to-peer (P2P) computing or networking is a distributed application architecture that partitions tasks or workloads between peers. Peers are equally privileged, equipotent participants in the application. They are said to form a peer-to-peer network of nodes.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

Peer-to-peer (P2P) computing or networking is a distributed application architecture that partitions tasks or workloads between peers. Peers are equally privileged, equipotent participants in the application. They are said to form a peer-to-peer network of nodes.
Stands for "Peer to Peer." In a P2P network, the "peers" are computer systems which are connected to each other via the Internet. Files can be shared directly between systems on the network without the need of a central server. In other words, each computer on a P2P network becomes a file server as well as a client.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

Stands for "Peer to Peer." In a P2P network, the "peers" are computer systems which are connected to each other via the Internet. Files can be shared directly between systems on the network without the need of a central server. In other words, each computer on a P2P network becomes a file server as well as a client.

quite interesting system. I think, it will be useful to users and a promising feature in many technologies
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

It is quite difficult to understand by these explanations. Will be more clear for a beginner if you find a video on YouTube, everything is explained more extensively there.
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

Hi guys, today is a good day. The MFIT coin has grown by 8 percent, although bitcoin is falling in price.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

How do you plan to scale? Can I see your business plan? I think you have a lot of options on how to do this.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

quite interesting system. I think, it will be useful to users and a promising feature in many technologies
Yes, really interesting approach. I think this is a good project, which has a great future. I will closely monitor this project.
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

Hi guys, today is a good day. The MFIT coin has grown by 8 percent, although bitcoin is falling in price.
Yes, it is very good, but very small volumes. For a coin to increase in price by 8 percent, you need to buy a small amount of coins.
dieselfury

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

Sport is the basis of our life. Your project can help many people. It is very hard for me to start doing sports, I hope your platform will help me)
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

Yes, it is very good, but very small volumes. For a coin to increase in price by 8 percent, you need to buy a small amount of coins.
Yes, only 3k at the moment. You can even calculate how much you need to buy coins to increase the price by 8 percent.
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

Good project, but very little information about the team. May I have more detailed information about you
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Good project, but very little information about the team. May I have more detailed information about you
Does the site contain information about the team or is this not enough for you?
justend

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

How do you plan to scale? Can I see your business plan? I think you have a lot of options on how to do this.
The MFIT team are planning to release their mobile application and acquire new partners. I think this is a very good idea, I would do the same
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

Does the site contain information about the team or is this not enough for you?
There is also information in the technical documentation. You can read through the white paper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: