Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥  (Read 45251 times)
Travi$

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

Hi, the sports industry really needs a change. I believe you can do it. Good luck team
For global change, many years hard work and advanced campaigns and projects are needed. Alone it will be very difficult to do, but I wish the team as close as possible to this task and implement it.
I do not quite understand what you are talking about? Can you explain in more detail?
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

Hi, the sports industry really needs a change. I believe you can do it. Good luck team
For global change, many years hard work and advanced campaigns and projects are needed. Alone it will be very difficult to do, but I wish the team as close as possible to this task and implement it.
I do not quite understand what you are talking about? Can you explain in more detail?
I mean that this project alone cannot radically change the entire sports industry. This requires a lot of time. Will be better and easy if MFIT and other successful companies and projects together will be changing this industry in future.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

I mean that this project alone cannot radically change the entire sports industry. This requires a lot of time. Will be better and easy if MFIT and other successful companies and projects together will be changing this industry in future.
Oh, i understand you. Yes, of course, it will be better.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

Do you think that the sports industry can be changed globally?
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

Good evening. Who knows why the price of a token has dropped so much?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

I think this is due to the fact that someone has sold relatively a lot of tokens at a low price.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

Do you think that the sports industry can be changed globally?
I think the sport industry can be globally improved and popularized. This is called change  Wink
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

I think this is due to the fact that someone has sold relatively a lot of tokens at a low price.
Perhaps this is also because all top cryptocurrencies also fall in price. This is normal on the market.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

Why is this project a blockchain and a cryptocurrency? Now we need to invest in such projects that will have future ones and they will progress every year.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

Perhaps this is also because all top cryptocurrencies also fall in price. This is normal on the market.
Prices for top currencies are already going up, so it’s strange that the MFIT price continues to fall.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

Why is this project a blockchain and a cryptocurrency? Now we need to invest in such projects that will have future ones and they will progress every year.
"Why is this project a blockchain and a cryptocurrency?" I don't understand what you are talking about?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

Prices for top currencies are already going up, so it’s strange that the MFIT price continues to fall.

The top coins will always move before the less known coins like MFIT. I also think since there is a small amount of MFIT circulating it is easy for traders to manipulate the price. I know once thing for sure and that is I won't be selling to these guys as they most likely want cheap MFIT coins as they can see this project has huge potential in the long term. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

It seems that this project is included in the CREX24 exchange list. Maybe this is the first time that the ico concept with a fitness theme is really unique. I hope this project will be of interest to many people because it seems that the project stretched is very good.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:49:59 AM

It seems that this project is included in the CREX24 exchange list. Maybe this is the first time that the ico concept with a fitness theme is really unique. I hope this project will be of interest to many people because it seems that the project stretched is very good.
I also feel that way, but we all have to support the team too because this project will run smoothly depending on the team that manages, and hope the team will always work together in a compact and uplifting manner so that it will deliver satisfactory results as expected.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

the theme is quite interesting, because nowadays, many people like fitness because it is easy and has many uses. I hope with a good theme like that can encourage a lot of support from investors to join this project in the future.
saration

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

Hey people,

there is few seat available for shared MN on https://simplepospool.com, let's go fill it Smiley
MFIT COIN (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

Hey people,

there is few seat available for shared MN on https://simplepospool.com, let's go fill it Smiley

Good idea!
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

the theme is quite interesting, because nowadays, many people like fitness because it is easy and has many uses. I hope with a good theme like that can encourage a lot of support from investors to join this project in the future.

There is big potential in health and fitness. More people are exercising.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

I also feel that way, but we all have to support the team too because this project will run smoothly depending on the team that manages, and hope the team will always work together in a compact and uplifting manner so that it will deliver satisfactory results as expected.

We will do our best to fulfil our goals.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

Will try our best!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: