Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Binance became world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 535 times)
AmonCard (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

https://blog.amon.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/17102018174657610.jpg

Binance is not old yet but with the help of its innovative decisions it drives itself towards the top place in cryptocurrency exchange.

https://blog.amon.tech/how-binance-became-worlds-largest-crypto-exchange/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

with all the fake traffic and volume I'm not sure anyone can say who is the largest exchange for REAL investors

bittrex blew their chance with reducing features and closing trades and not even showing your trade history on each coin page accept for the last week or 2

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

at least they are one of the most genuine DEX out there.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

I think because binance has already alot of influence to traders and investors and it is already famous because it is one of the safest exchange out there.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

I think this depends on Binance's trading experience and services. Its trading volume is very large. The transaction is fast. It has a very good service in deposit and withdraw.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

In my opinion, it is the best cryptocurrency exchange out there now. It is very easy to use and user-friendly. Fees are also very low compared to others. Over the past one year or so it has received a lot of positive feedback.

cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

Binance is not old yet but with the help of its innovative decisions it drives itself towards the top place in cryptocurrency exchange.

I really love exchanging my crypto tokens in binance because of the speed and volume it has, what it takes them to achieve this wonderful feat is a lesson to learn from, it's a great achievement that could not be forgotten in a hurry. Thanks
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

They developed themselves. They also knew the problems faced by the members because they were in the market, they solved them.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

As a new exchange they have seen worse with other exchange.
What they did is focus with those weaknesses of them and use it as their strength.
Conclusion is they are hyped all of a sudden.

They did great too with advertising themselves and also making a hype all around social media.
yaphetSGG

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

I know that, Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange with a concentrate on the Chinese marketplace and other Chinese cash. Presently, it helps English and Chinese users. The Binance small (BNB) was made during the ICO event to account the advancement of the Binance exchange.
Even with the love that this exchange gets from the community also, I’m staying aside until it’s a little bit even more founded and its protection techniques have been tested to be effective. If you’re willing to move the dice, the myriad of coins and low trading costs found on Binance are unmatched, and you might find that it’s worthy of the risk to use the exchange.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:04:58 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 03:46:37 PM by Fortified

That's also worthy for binance if we look back during the hacking incidents happen and for how many months that  binance are going to recover then ICO and investors are really have trust and confidants so they are using and patronizing this exchange .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

I like this exchange site because it's user friendly and it has the best service. But there was a thing that makes me disappointed with it because it has used the trading bot. i have seen there was a lot of spam orders.
There are some things that need to be verified.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

There system is good and many country is adopting this exchange.
They are great in volume and demands from the people.
The volume and users are the best thing to have in any exchange.
This how Binance got the attention of the world.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

binance has a very good exchange system but it does not mean that binance will be the biggest exchange seeing that there are already many exchanges that exist first and have greater potential than binance
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

I think everyone has a heyday, so does the market, the market also has a heyday, maybe at that time Yobit and Poloniex were at the top level of cryptocurrency. but we can see in the exchange system, why do people want to trade in Binance, which has its own bargaining value, which is clear in Binance the price of buying and selling is the same, while the cost is very cheap. in creating an account is also not complicated
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

No doubt Binance has an impressive story to tell, it is really nice to see a platform making it to the top in no time, i think it is mainly due to innovation, quality service and out of the box thinking, especially i like how they are localizing and easing the deposits by offering deposit in local fiat currency.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

binance has a very good exchange system but it does not mean that binance will be the biggest exchange seeing that there are already many exchanges that exist first and have greater potential than binance
Binance is the top reputed trading exchange so most of the investors are trust this exchange. They have huge volume of cryptocurrencies so transaction fees and market value is good to buy this this platform. I think this is one of the best trading exchanges in this year so your absorption is totally wrong in crypto investment. If you know better than binance you could mention the advantages of that exchanges and you must mention name of exchange.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

Thanks for the article. I like Binance, I think it's one of the best if not the best centralized exchange out there. But like a lot of people interested in crypto I too desire more decentralized exchanges like IDEX and such. I think they have more advantages over centralized ones. Probably in the future, we will see DEXs taking over CEXs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

But like a lot of people interested in crypto I too desire more decentralized exchanges like IDEX and such
They are developing it already.

Binance Introduces Binance Chain (DEX)
How Binance Decentralized Crypto Exchange Beta Launch in 2019 Will Impact the Market
Binance Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Demo Version Releases of New Trading Platform

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

Binance is one of the best centralized exchanges in the crypto world at the moment. They took most of Bittrex users and took significant portion of their market share. I like them the interface, the fees structure and they keep evolving. Here's hoping they upgrade their platform with trailing stop loss and take profit and stop loss features in one trade.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: