Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin because it won't be fine  (Read 4676 times)
tarangogu

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:54:29 PM

I don't agree this. No matter what anyone says to Bitcoin. I believe it will keep six thousand dollars  level and In the first quarter of 2019 it will exceed 10 thousand dollars with a bull season
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

This matter is within each individuals decisions. In my own opinion, it is still good to buy bitcoin. Though for now its value is not good but soon it will recover. Patience is highly needed.
endut15

Activity: 551

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

I don't agree this. No matter what anyone says to Bitcoin. I believe it will keep six thousand dollars  level and In the first quarter of 2019 it will exceed 10 thousand dollars with a bull season

I think we better believe in ourselves than anyone else. because everything in us is our choice. the future remains in our hands. if we are forbidden to buy bitcoin at this time, maybe they are afraid of the price decline which is currently making anxiety.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

Yes, everything related to the internet is risky especially Cryptocurrency. But as everyone knows, cryptocurrency is slowly advancing into many markets and may be the future coin to be used. You will have to accept everything when investing in Bitcoin.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

I believed you have made a lot in bitcoin and today you stand to discourage new investors, while bitcoin is never a ponzi scheme as you have just call its a real currency accepted in shopping plazas.
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

Bitcoin worth a price because the majority people give bitcoin a price, so does gold.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

I think, all currencies have important components, and that is characteristic of every different currency, we must realize that bitcoin is not the same as fiat currency, volatility, system, and every feature.

for a while, bitcoin looks like a ponzi, because bitcoin is still free, so the volatility is unlimited. so, I think if bitcoin is already used for transactions and getting legalized, then the volatility will be stable like fiat. but, sometimes decentralized systems will create faster and unlimited volatility.

budrabut

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

You might say anything to elaborate your thoughts about Bitcoin, but you should realize that your words won't change anything about Bitcoin. It is better for you to stop creating issues that don't contribute to enhance Bitcoin because that is pointless. Bitcoin will grow more in the future as many stakeholders and any financial services authority in many countries begin discussing about future Bitcoin. It is believed that bitcoin is a proper solution for financial sides with high technology offered by this. 

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

This matter is within each individuals decisions. In my own opinion, it is still good to buy bitcoin. Though for now its value is not good but soon it will recover. Patience is highly needed.
I agree. It is depend on the person if he wants to buy or just stop because of negativity of others that influence them. For me it is better to buy now, what ever happen tomorrow just let it happen but still I believe that there is a recovery in the market. I see how worth it could be.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

Its better to believe in our own understanding with bitcoin than to this kind of speculation.
I will still buy bitcoin because I know its potential, I believe on its technology and no one can stop me from doing that. Invest more and don’t listen to any fud. Cheesy
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

I don't agree with you. Bitcoin performs all the functions of money.
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

Buy bitcoin then you will have a deposit that will be able to provide benefits for your future.
Don't think negative about bitcoin because you can regret later. The development of bitcoin is getting better every day and I believe that bitcoin is the future that is able to provide improvements to the financial aspects.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

Its better to believe in our own understanding with bitcoin than to this kind of speculation.
I will still buy bitcoin because I know its potential, I believe on its technology and no one can stop me from doing that. Invest more and don’t listen to any fud. Cheesy

hell yeah . dont mind the op and other people that say's negative things about bitcoin or on other cryptos because it is pretty obvious that it is only a fake claims and maybe they only do it because they want cryptos to go down so that they will use that oppurtunity to buy more coins   or maybe the op of this thread is just only a newbie , he only enter last year and he didnt research the past history of cryptos . he thinks that cryptos are ending just because their value is not recovering anymore but he didnt know that it is only normal and part of the cycle .
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

And I will still continue to believe in bitcoin and its prospects as a currency. Sooner or later it will be used and we will appreciate all the advantages of this technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

You submission does not have a concrete backing hence, It should be discard, for anyone that want to be rich in the future, Bitcoin is sure a currency to invest in and expect a revolution in the near future, do not be  in a hurry to take profit, It is a currency with great potential, The present happening not withstanding, do not expect BTC to be up forever and always.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

buy or not, that is the right of every person. but encouraging at times like this, it is likely that it will no longer have an effect, people will see more opportunities here, even though there is a considerable risk

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
fxsurfer (OP)

Activity: 274
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

Being invisible for you doesn't mean it is a Ponzi nor it has no value. do you know even what Ponzi is!!!
It is a digital currency, you can't touch it, you can't see it.
If you can't use it doesn't mean that other people can't. Most of us use it regularly to buy goods and pay other Bitcoiners.

A payment is the transfer of an item from one party to another, and not the usage of an item. Everything that exists on Earth can be transfered from one party to another, but that doesn't render it usable. So, the fact that you regularly buy goods and pay Bitcoiners with bitcoin has nothing to do with usability of bitcoin. Usability is the capacity of an item to satisfy human needs.

You don't have to be the item that holds value to be usable.
A thing that makes this item safe is usable.
A thing that moves it around is usable.
A thing that stores it is usable.
Even if the sole use of Bitcoin was to be an emergency store of value for when your country goes bankrupt or gets nuked by neighbors it would still be one. Only you don't want to acknowledge it.

These generic statements of yours cannot change the fact I stated in the op: in the bitcoin circulation chain no end consumer exists that can use bitcoin for consumption or for satisfying his human needs, like food is used by hungry people or dollar by borrowers. For that reason, profit or benefit for chain members can come from new investors only, which is a textbook definition of Ponzi or other type of pyramid scheme. So bitcoin can be called money, value, digital gold, safe, usable, new internet, emergency store or ... whatever, but this is just semantics and its Ponzi nature or ultimate fate won't change because of that.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

Bitcoin at these time is very good due to low price of it and for online users it is a good payment method so whatever the price is they buy bitcoin and use for online payment and for the online products like web page designing and softwares are the good things and many experts have a good earning source of bitcoin so it is fine to buy bitcoin and later the price rise can give you much money for a happy life.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:38:14 AM

Are you sure?
BTC the most strong coin today.
Most of peoples try to increase btc in their bag

rer@shoy

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

Bitcoin is also a currency which is assigned a value, not by the banking sector but by the community as it is decentralized. And this value is designed to be higher than the cost of production.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: