Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin because it won't be fine  (Read 4676 times)
fxsurfer (OP)

Activity: 274
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

Bitcoin at these time is very good due to low price of it and for online users it is a good payment method so whatever the price is they buy bitcoin and use for online payment and for the online products like web page designing and softwares are the good things and many experts have a good earning source of bitcoin so it is fine to buy bitcoin and later the price rise can give you much money for a happy life.
If current bitcoin price is low price then what is its initial price of 0.001 USD?
fxsurfer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:10:55 AM

Bitcoin is also a currency which is assigned a value, not by the banking sector but by the community as it is decentralized. And this value is designed to be higher than the cost of production.

So, how that changes the fact stated in the OP?
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

A payment is the transfer of an item from one party to another, and not the usage of an item. Everything that exists on Earth can be transfered from one party to another, but that doesn't render it usable. So, the fact that you regularly buy goods and pay Bitcoiners with bitcoin has nothing to do with usability of bitcoin. Usability is the capacity of an item to satisfy human needs.

Stop trolling here. It's easy to just read wiki and learn about bitcoin and how it is used and valued.

Bitcoin (₿) is a cryptocurrency, a form of electronic cash. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user-to-user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.[7]

Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto[9] and released as open-source software in 2009.[10] Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies,[11] products, and services. Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin.[12]

It's obviously a payment system because people transfer payments using the protocol. It's also a decentralized store of value. This is basic stuff you either dont understand or dont care to learn about.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

Right now maybe you can buy bitcoin cash because want to hard fork with new coin, almost of hardfork coin will have higher price and you can take profit without have waiting for hardfrok and keep profit with your trading.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

Really? But I want to buy bitcoin whatever has it. I have bitcoin in my wallet. Atleast, I wanted to hold bitcoin for my entire life because I know it will grow up and up year by year! But as of now, I just need to buy before the price goes up. Bitcoin is precious in my part and I did not trust any single information that brokes bitcoin.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:08:21 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 07:38:43 AM by BuyBuyBitcoin

Buying bitcoin is about to be the smartest investment for 2019 and 2020

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

If I remember correctly, there have already been many statements that Bitcoin has no future and many have advised him not to buy. But the most interesting thing is that, despite all these statements, Bitcoin continues to grow and develop. There are new companies that are starting to accept Bitcoin, and this is a positive sign in order to start taking Bitcoin seriously. I propose to look at this infographic for example:
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

you can play with words all you like but that will never change any facts about bitcoin.
bitcoin matches the definition of a currency, a medium of exchange and a payment system perfectly well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency and it has been designed to do that in a decentralized manner and has been doing exactly that in the past 10 years.
This is the most correct statement regarding Bitcoin, and all other attempts to change the attitude of people towards Bitcoin seem to be flawed. Bitcoin is true decentrazizovannaya currency, which proves it for the duration of its existence.
cornelcorn

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

I think you are 100% wrong. Bitcoin is the best coin, with bitcoin technology, bitcoin can't  counterfeit which is the best and the most important thing.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

Really? But I want to buy bitcoin whatever has it. I have bitcoin in my wallet. Atleast, I wanted to hold bitcoin for my entire life because I know it will grow up and up year by year! But as of now, I just need to buy before the price goes up. Bitcoin is precious in my part and I did not trust any single information that brokes bitcoin.
Buying bitcoin to get profits is clearly very related to the right time, because prices always move continuously. If anyone believes that now is not the right time to buy bitcoin, maybe assuming the price will go down again, so waiting for prices to be lower. But it must be remembered that the price of bicoin is like a reflection, after the price drops can rise very quickly. So, buy bitcoin when there is a chance.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

if I actually buy bitcoin bro. especially now the price of bitcoin is still in the down category. so that it becomes an opportunity if we buy and hold it for a long time. because the price of bitcoin is good or slow, surely the price will rise again ..
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

Buying bitcoin is an investment that is able to provide a good future, look at its development first before seeing the price, learn about the bitcoin journey when it's just arrived until now and understand it in order to think positively.

Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

I will simply say that Bitcoin is already considered as a currency. You say that you can’t buy anything for him, maybe now it’s true. But what do you say in 5 years? I am sure that Bitcoin will be accepted as a settlement currency in the near future.
fxsurfer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

If I remember correctly, there have already been many statements that Bitcoin has no future and many have advised him not to buy. But the most interesting thing is that, despite all these statements, Bitcoin continues to grow and develop. There are new companies that are starting to accept Bitcoin, and this is a positive sign in order to start taking Bitcoin seriously. I propose to look at this infographic for example:

When people want to believe something, they will find all sorts of reasons to rationalize their beliefs. Fancy colorful charts showing companies that accept Bitcoin is one of them. But, this is just gimmick since the acceptance of bitcoin can't magically make it into something utilizable with the capacity to be used, consumed or practically utilized by someone who joined bitcoin circulation chain. In other words, one can profit or benefit from bitcoin only by selling it to new investors for their utilizable resources. These resources can then be practically utilized to provide benefit to the owner. And that is exactly how Ponzi schemes work.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

I think that bitcoin will be fine and deserving to have because it can provide benefits, everyone has their own thoughts and I prefer to think of bitcoin as a way to get profits, and from that I will stay with bitcoin.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

I think bitcoin is currently good for buying because prices are cheap and in my opinion this situation is an opportunity to buy.
For me, this is the time to buy bitcoin and this is our chance cause the value is too small and the market give us oppurtunity to collect more coins and hold it while waiting for increasing. Let us make this situation as an oppurtunity for us to become the next rich people.of the world. All we need is to wait for the right timing to.release our coins

lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 654
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:59:32 AM

Bitcoin is true decentrazizovannaya currency, which proves it for the duration of its existence.

Perfect response, it is a decentrazizovannaya currency.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

Yes probably it won't be fine now.  But for me in my own opinion this is an opportunity to buy while it's still affordable and stable. Because for sure soon or later it will jump again without knowing. So for those who want to obtain profits in the near future i suggest to don't hesitate to buy and hold now. Because on this circumstance bitcoin will never go down more indeed. If you guys assuming it will collapse more before year end. 
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

when you buy bitcoin you should already know that bitcoin has a very high risk so when you want to buy bitcoin you have to be prepared to bear the risks that exist and preferably when you enter and buy bitcoin you already know how to trade properly and correctly

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

sounds like this topic written in 2012.its shame that we are still talking about the bitcoin's-crypto's future.its already started dude, only problem we have is how can crypto grow up and adopt to current system.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: