Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin because it won't be fine  (Read 4676 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

What kind of topic is that? Are you Nostradamus? How could you possibly know that the bitcoin will not be fine? I think this is something very silly to say. I would recommend you to avoid speculations. You can't give us information about the price because you would lie, because you can't know it. We don't even know who really made the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency. There are big questions and no one is answering them. I love bitcoin and the other cryptos too, i am glad that they exist but thats all, we just don't know more..
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

Is not that right, right? Because I have seen the future of bitcoin, it is in February 2019 that the bitcoin price boom will rise sharply and that is the best time to sell if you want. But not buying it will make you regret so much until February next year  Embarrassed.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:02:35 AM

You just stated the differences of Bitcoin and the Fiat currency, However, we should remember that bitcoin is decentralized while Fiat currency was centralized, meaning in centralization system in terms of fiat currency the government of each nation are the one who is able to control it. While on bitcoin they can't able to do that, that's why transfer bitcoin into fiat is always the way to convert it into a real money.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

if I actually buy bitcoin bro. my reason is because bitcoin is very good if we use to buy other cryiptocurrency. and bitcoin Very good for long-term investment ..

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
fxsurfer (OP)

Activity: 274
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:47:17 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 10:04:31 AM by fxsurfer

What kind of topic is that? Are you Nostradamus? How could you possibly know that the bitcoin will not be fine? I think this is something very silly to say. I would recommend you to avoid speculations. You can't give us information about the price because you would lie, because you can't know it. We don't even know who really made the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency. There are big questions and no one is answering them. I love bitcoin and the other cryptos too, i am glad that they exist but thats all, we just don't know more..

How could I know? Well, I have clear empirical evidence that all financial schemes, where investors put in their consumable resources like dollars, goods or services, and then they end up only with a non-consumable thing like promise or non-binding record of investment, eventually collapse. Bitcoin is a non-binding record of investment and it exists in the form of a number associated with an address. As such, it is non-consumable, meaning it cannot be consumed by humans like car is consumed for driving, dollar for fulfilling loan obligations, food for providing nutritional support, a raw material for producing finished products, Microsoft Word for text editing, gold for jewelry making, etc. Hence, there is no way a bitcoin can provide benefit to anyone owning it. ... except, if new investor enters the bitcoin scheme by exchanging his consumable or benefit providing resources to an early investor in the scheme. Since there is no rational reason for investors to put their funds into an item nobody can benefit from, and since the supply of Greater Fools will eventually exhaust, Bitcoin will cease to exist. Meaning, it won't be fine.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

Don’t be an idiot. Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme. It’s a vehicle developed to support criminal activity and long cons.

Whatever the motives behind the Bitcoin's development, it still cannot be consumed by nobody in its circulation chain. Meaning, profit or benefit for investors, criminal or not, can be obtained only by using funds from new investors. Hence, Ponzi scheme.

It is definitely NOT a Ponzi scheme.  In a Ponzi scheme early investors make money off of newly injected money into the system.  With bitcoin, criminals make money by using an uncontrolled unregulated transfer of value system or con men use various schemes to convince people to send them their money using an unregulated irreversible currency.

Well, criminals are just people who have committed a crime and as such they are not immune to Ponzi schemes. A Ponzis scheme is NOT when early investors make money off of newly injected money into the system, because every investment fits that definition. For e.g.  if you had put 1000 USD into Apple stock at the beginning of the year, and sold it today, you, as an early investor, would have made money off of newly injected money into the system - which is injected by new investor, the buyer of your stocks. So, is Apple a Ponzi? No. A Ponzis scheme is when investors put in consumable resources  - resources with the capacity to be used, consumed or practically utilized by end consumers for satisfying their needs, and end up with non-consumable item which has no end consumers and as such it cannot be used by anyone. For e.g. a car is used by end consumers for driving, a dollar for settling loan obligations, food for providing nutritional support, a raw material for producing finished products etc. Hence, investing into dollar, car or food industry,  crude oil, etc., is a not a Ponzi scheme because funds are transfered into something that is used for satisfying actual human needs, and these needs are the very reason why economic activity that produces and trade consumable resources exists. But, when funds are transfered into bitcoin - a number associated with an address, this is a Ponzi scheme because this number cannot be used for satisfying actual human needs. Instead, it can only be transferred from hand-to-hand, from member-to-member, from address-to-address. If an owner of this address is criminal, nothing changed - Bitcoin is still a non-consumable item and thus, putting your funds into it is investment into a Ponzi scheme.

Wrong: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

“Ponzi scheme
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources.”

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Ponzi%20scheme

“A Ponzi scheme is an investment scam that pays existing investors out of money invested by new investors, giving the appearance of earnings and profits where there are none. Ponzi schemes are also known as pyramid schemes.”

walterz

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

So what do you think about the bitcoin price in the next few years? Will it stay stable or it will crush down?
Because it's been stable for several months now and I'm starting to think about investing in bitcoin or altcoin
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:30:25 PM

I thinks that's noy a good idea because we all know that bitcoin is one of the most strongest coin in crypto market and bitcoin is already tested that it will always survive whatever happen,so much better to think positive and buy more bitcoin.

Myown55

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

It is good that you understand the volatility of bitcoin. But several factors contribute to how high a digital currency will rise. Judging from bitcoin activities and its contribution to the world, it is obvious how soon bitcoin will move the world forward.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

I thinks that's noy a good idea because we all know that bitcoin is one of the most strongest coin in crypto market and bitcoin is already tested that it will always survive whatever happen,so much better to think positive and buy more bitcoin.
Yes, I agree with you, I have never been afraid to invest Bitcoin at any time, because Bitcoin never collapsed every year, prices always increase, because there are many factors that cause Bitcoin Prices to increase. One of them is because Bitcoin is a successful digital currency with technology that no institution has, with Bitcoin making transactions to any country at a low cost and anytime.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:16:51 PM

Bitcoin has high value and a future that is able to grow, so I believe that bitcoin has a good future and I try to get it through various stages.
I just think that bitcoin is worth keeping for the future.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

In my own opinion regarding to this statement is that bitcoin just like the other crypto currencies out there are very unpredictable just like the crypto market itself is very volatile so no one really knows if when will be the market value of bitcoin will gonna rise up and fall.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:25:57 AM

buying a bitcoin is the people decision, if they think that bitcoin will rise up and they will get the profit from their investment, i think it will good, and if they dont believe it, i think its okay that they dont buy bitcoin anymore

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

I agree with you. I also think that Bitcoin has no practical use. Many people say that Bitcoin will replace gold or legal tender, but the price of Bitcoin changes every second. This is very bad, isn't it? And the purchase and use of Bitcoin needs to go through the Internet, and the elderly and children can't do this!

3-5 years will pass, and everything will change. Bitcoin will be used everywhere. Not only traders and investors will deal with this cryptocurrency. I am on the side of those who buys BTC.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:10:56 AM

Influencing people to buy bitcoin is a very risky thing to let people understand how bitcoin works first. And that decision can be made on their own. I myself still collect coins and want to buy bitcoin by waiting for lower prices, because I think bitcoin will give me a good future.

andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

Bitcoin has been recorded to be used to buy real estate property. Bitcoin can be accepted in several online and offline stores by traders as a payment option. And it is even encouraged because some discount offers in bitcoin payments. Money is a resource that can be used to transfer money that can used from one party to another. on the other hand bitcoin is a mere record of the fact that investors provide resources that can be utilized in a Classic Ponzi scheme.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

Maybe you right with how bad of bitcoin situation at the first January until November, but I am not agree with your opinion about how bad situation of bitcoin and altcoin price bacause I think bitcoin will get back to higher price again some day.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:59:42 AM

Indeed the market situation has been red lately so many crypto currency players are hesitant to play bitcoin again. I am one of the people who is also doubtful about this situation. I am a crypto currency fighter who plays crypto currency without using capital so I am looking for the safe not to buy bitcoin. I am afraid of the bitcoin price fluctuations because if I take the wrong opportunity then I will experience a huge loss. Indeed the decision I made not to buy bitcoin is also not good because the market situation will take longer to reach normal conditions. But I have not dared to take big risks.
fxsurfer (OP)

Activity: 274
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

Don’t be an idiot. Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme. It’s a vehicle developed to support criminal activity and long cons.

Whatever the motives behind the Bitcoin's development, it still cannot be consumed by nobody in its circulation chain. Meaning, profit or benefit for investors, criminal or not, can be obtained only by using funds from new investors. Hence, Ponzi scheme.

It is definitely NOT a Ponzi scheme.  In a Ponzi scheme early investors make money off of newly injected money into the system.  With bitcoin, criminals make money by using an uncontrolled unregulated transfer of value system or con men use various schemes to convince people to send them their money using an unregulated irreversible currency.

Well, criminals are just people who have committed a crime and as such they are not immune to Ponzi schemes. A Ponzis scheme is NOT when early investors make money off of newly injected money into the system, because every investment fits that definition. For e.g.  if you had put 1000 USD into Apple stock at the beginning of the year, and sold it today, you, as an early investor, would have made money off of newly injected money into the system - which is injected by new investor, the buyer of your stocks. So, is Apple a Ponzi? No. A Ponzis scheme is when investors put in consumable resources  - resources with the capacity to be used, consumed or practically utilized by end consumers for satisfying their needs, and end up with non-consumable item which has no end consumers and as such it cannot be used by anyone. For e.g. a car is used by end consumers for driving, a dollar for settling loan obligations, food for providing nutritional support, a raw material for producing finished products etc. Hence, investing into dollar, car or food industry,  crude oil, etc., is a not a Ponzi scheme because funds are transfered into something that is used for satisfying actual human needs, and these needs are the very reason why economic activity that produces and trade consumable resources exists. But, when funds are transfered into bitcoin - a number associated with an address, this is a Ponzi scheme because this number cannot be used for satisfying actual human needs. Instead, it can only be transferred from hand-to-hand, from member-to-member, from address-to-address. If an owner of this address is criminal, nothing changed - Bitcoin is still a non-consumable item and thus, putting your funds into it is investment into a Ponzi scheme.

Wrong: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

“Ponzi scheme
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources.”

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Ponzi%20scheme

“A Ponzi scheme is an investment scam that pays existing investors out of money invested by new investors, giving the appearance of earnings and profits where there are none. Ponzi schemes are also known as pyramid schemes.”

These definitions are correct, but imprecise since an existing investor who bought an Apple stock and sell it immediately for a small profit would not have made money from company's profit or earnings but from funds invested by a new investor - the buyer of the stock. Hence, given the definitions you provided, Apple is Ponzi. As you can see, it is not solely the source of the profit what defines a Ponzi scheme. You must also consider the type of resource in which was invested. In the above example it was invested into resources such as buildings, machinery, equipment, vehicles and tools that Apple uses to produce their products. All these resources are consumable - they can provide benefit to a human. That is why investment into Apple is not investment into Ponzi. But, by investing into Bitcoin it was invested into number associated with an address, and this number obviously cannot be consumed by humans, but only transferred from address-to-address. That's why Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme.
Marta85

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

Buy, do not be afraid to buy bitcoin and different crypt, I found a shop https://delta-miners.com/ there is everything for the extraction of cryptocurrency and believe me, the price pays for itself quickly. The store is good with fast delivery, the quality of the goods is excellent!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: