Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin because it won't be fine  (Read 4674 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:04:42 AM

In a few country, you can use bitcoin as currency not just transafer. Its true that many people still not able to use bitcoin in many country but i do believe that in near future, we will able to use bitcoin in many offline merchant and online merchant
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:34:48 AM

In a few country, you can use bitcoin as currency not just transafer. Its true that many people still not able to use bitcoin in many country but i do believe that in near future, we will able to use bitcoin in many offline merchant and online merchant
Bitcoin is always fine and it is really safe to used. But the people who used it really doesn't have a big patience. From the start we can all see that the bitcoin price is high on volatility which can really have a constant change anytime. So we didn't really need to say that this bitcoin won't be fine, because I believe that it is already fine and nothing's change won the feild.
LastHope99

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

Whether btc is going to be fine or not, that will not be decided in the next few years.
fxsurfer (OP)

Activity: 274
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

It seems you don't actually know the meaning of the word "using". When one passes bitcoin from his address to another person's address, he is not using Bitcoin, but instead, he is transferring Bitcoin. Gold is for example "used" - by millions of women and men everyday to adorn their bodies. Cell phones are "used" - for calls or texting. Dollars are "used" - for settling loan debt. You don't need to sell gold, Dollars or cell phone to a greater fool to make money because these items are used for their inherent qualities, rather than for speculation only. Bitcoin on the other hand cannot be used by anybody anywhere since it is just a number associated with an address. That's why you can only transfer it to a greater fool for speculative purposes.
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

A lot of speculation and a lot of expectations, I see that the situation is still difficult to predict, at any moment it is possible to rise significantly .. As we approached the end of the year

There are already signs of a bitcoin rise in the market, so why wait until the end of 2018? As I see it, this is just news that many people think should not be scammed, but in my opinion the mistake and how to overcome it is that we keep this move and witness the price of bitcoin increase. But it is not profitable for you Sad

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

Probably, it will all depend on the outcome of bitcoin market price for 2018 and for the coming modifications of the system. For now, bitcoin has faced that much challenge. If given some time for bitcoin to modify and made adjustments then probably it would be easier for bitcoin to be used in an offline store as a mode of payment.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

OP your words are too long. I do not read them instead I just scan important details in your post. The highlight of it is the transfer of bitcoin. Bitcoin could not be used actually because it has no something that could be used as specified in your post and given a concrete example. I can only answer you that bitcoin could not be used because it has a fixed supply and should not be dissolve anytime. Only transfer and conversion of bitcoin will do.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

Basically, I don't like to do trading activities using bitcoin, therefore, I have never considered buying bitcoin only to invest.
I always use bitcoin to extend hosting and buy my equipment on the internet, when payments using bitcoin are accepted, then the step I take is to buy bitcoin on a local exchanger, then make a payment
that's it, I've never done a hodl for longer than 1 day, and you have no right to prohibit me from buying bitcoin again
denmark00

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:18:52 AM

Angry any clues about what you are saying? For me, bitcoin will soon be more stable and return bitcoin 10k$, please do not make others scare and leave bitcoin.
Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

Angry any clues about what you are saying? For me, bitcoin will soon be more stable and return bitcoin 10k$, please do not make others scare and leave bitcoin.
yeah same thought , bitcoin is stable , we must trust the holder and dont make any scare to investor just HODL
will rebound if we can hodl tight , some reason because hash war BCHSV AND ABC make me so annoyed so much
Agamenon

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:06:19 AM

WTF I bought a lot of stuff with Bitcoins... and works... and now... It´s not money? it´s a ponzi?  Huh Grin Grin Grin

OK...
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

This is not new, mate. A lot of people told bitcoin is a scam, it is a Ponzi scheme from the beginning of Bitcoin creation! Who listened to them they are crying because they missed a golden opportunity to be something big! Many people were telling buy bitcoins as much as you can, who listened to them, they are now rich, millionaire and billionaire! So, You keep pushing people to not buying bitcoin anymore, only weak hand people will follow you.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:41:58 PM

This right here is total misinformation, who told you you can't use bitcoin? We have seen thousands of places around the world where bitcoin is being accepted even thousands of bitcoin ATMs are out there so I don't see why anyone should say bitcoin has no use.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
suman mark

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

bitcoin has a very good development but now somedays bitcoin market is very bed.in my opinion the market price really has been up quickly.i think the price go up and down like usual
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:38:17 PM

you can play with words all you like but that will never change any facts about bitcoin.
bitcoin matches the definition of a currency, a medium of exchange and a payment system perfectly well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency and it has been designed to do that in a decentralized manner and has been doing exactly that in the past 10 years.
Yeah you are right, although it is new to the world that there is a virtual money that does not have any physical form, because we grew up in a kind of money that we can usually touch or feel but because of the fact that science improves our society then it makes our way of living better.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
fxsurfer (OP)

Activity: 274
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 07:45:09 AM by fxsurfer

This right here is total misinformation, who told you you can't use bitcoin? We have seen thousands of places around the world where bitcoin is being accepted even thousands of bitcoin ATMs are out there so I don't see why anyone should say bitcoin has no use.
Usability is not transferability. When you transferred bitcoin to someone, all that has happened is change of ownership. Usability is utilization of the thing, not its transfer. For .e.g food is utilized by hungry people for the fulfillment of their hunger, dollars by people who were issued dollar loans for the fulfillment of their loan contracts, or picture by art lovers for the  fulfillment of their aesthetic senses. Bitcoin cannot be utilized - only transferred. But transferability in itself is useless - nearly everything that is in existence has the capacity to be transferred between people - from dirt to bitcoin.
Arthurjone

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

It will fine. I strongly believe in the promising future of bitcoin.
EditorX

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

Never buy anything you don’t understand. There are plenty of good investment opportunities in the world to spend time and money on one that you don’t understand. You can spend time researching bitcoin and ether to understand them better, but don’t invest money in them until you do. Wink
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3211

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

... dollars by people who were issued dollar loans for the fulfillment of their loan contracts, ...
Like dollars, you can use bitcoins to repay loans, right? So, Bitcoin is useful.

... But transferability in itself is useless ...

I think this is where your point becomes absurd and moot.

You write that food is useful, yet it is only useful to me if it is transferred to me. The usefulness of food depends on its transferability. Doesn't that make its transferability useful?

Also, you write that loans are what make money useful. Isn't a loan just an agreement to make transfers?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

In developed countries, bitcoin is considered a digital currency so many accept it. Not only for paying online transactions, they also receive offline transactions. While in developing countries there are more who refuse with a common reason: protecting their citizens from losses. but I am optimistic, bitcoin will become the world currency, someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: