Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin because it won't be fine  (Read 4676 times)
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

In this world, everything grows and everything falls, and even the cue ball is no exception. and only sectarians are unshakable, because they go to their goal, there is no confusion and vacillation.

and on the charts there is nothing to jerk off, if you are not a trader, and if you are a trader, then there’s no time for that. so we are engaged in mine, trade, promote the cue ball and everything will be.

p.s. a session of psychological assistance in the days of suffering flat is over or not 🙂
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

I will choose to believe that it will rise again.
yes it is certain and I am also sure with that, bitcoin will definitely rise and the price will rise again. what we have to do is stay calm and believe that all that will happen, be patient and hold our coins until the price has begun to change.
Sqooshy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

People have made lots of money with bitcoin, no it's not a Ponzi scheme you sell it just like anything else. Imagine that it's a piece of gold, just virtual.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

There are so many reason why Bitcoin will be fine despised it decentralized nature,it is a digital currency that have been adopted by so many companies and the world is moving or drifting from fiat currency to digital currency.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

Your definition of use is a little wrong, just like the theory of the value of things, usually the value that was given something was the cost of materials + the value of labor and added a percentage of profit at the end, but if you look at the economy is something organic in which buyers are the ones who dictate the price of things, such as what happened with bitcoin.

M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

In my opinion, the facts you have indicated cannot be causes for the fall of Bitcoin. The question has already been repeatedly discussed that Bitcoin does not fit into the traditional framework; customary economic laws do not work here. In any case, if he falls, it is not because he is an analogue of ponzi.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:50:38 PM

I am sure that these miserable voices emerged when money emerged as an alternative to bartering
They were also more vocal and noisy when coins developed from metals that held it value as metal to
The paper is almost worth nothing
my dear Is the paper $ 100 class equal to this value or that everyone's recognition of that value made it valuable
Along with many factors
We are on the way to great adoption
Of course, guys answered all the points that you mentioned

In the end there is important advice for you
Run away from this hell if you think it is worthless.!!

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
William.vk

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

it may go up in upcoming years since in 2019 is the correction phase of the market. We just invest right now and take advantage since the price is so low. Bitcoin can raise itself because it has many supporters. Assume that resistance will break in the future,
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:53:21 AM

you can play with words all you like but that will never change any facts about bitcoin.
bitcoin matches the definition of a currency, a medium of exchange and a payment system perfectly well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency and it has been designed to do that in a decentralized manner and has been doing exactly that in the past 10 years.
system of the future currency is only in the form of notes there is no real impact, but indeed like that advanced technology, if we do not want to keep abreast of the times, we will be eliminated in the world of trade, because the trading system is now how to pay it rarely use money cash, so for those of you who don't want to follow or understand bitcoin, you can be sure to be left behind by currency technology, which is now experiencing a transition, towards the digital era.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:18:05 AM

All the weak holders and newbie pretenders are now all shaken out in the market so I'm pretty sure bitcoin will be fine in the next months. Blockchain is very powerful and if all big shipments agreed to use bitcoin then it would stop the big losses of government from syndicated smuggling and then drive the price up quickly.
dunkerey

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

Bitcoin is not stable,  the price will always move. i still believe that bitcoin will rise again.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:44:22 AM

now I have bought bitcoin, in January, the price of bitcoin will improve, I believe the price of bitcoin will be like it used to be, if you have capital, buy a bitcoin coin, we invest in the long run, we will definitely get a lot of profits

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:45:24 AM

It is not that don't buy bitcoins but have due diligence as the loss is most probable at the moment.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

Nobody knows for sure if Btc will be fine or now, it's up to you to decide if you step in or not. The problem is that people invest more money than they can afford to risk/ lose and after that they panic sell in big loss when market is red.

Once you're that deep in the red, it makes no sense to sell whatsoever. If you sell now, you'll never recoup your money. So holding is the right choice. You either get out early for a small loss or you stick around until you get your money back.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Jennifer.mathew731

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

Whenever crypto markets are down, it makes sense that people would be cautious before investing. Bitcoin is particularly concerning because it has never fallen below the $5,000 this year or in the last 15 to 20 months. It has spooked many investors about the potential of bitcoin. Many professionals would say that investing in bitcoin or altcoins is just like committing a huge financial blunder. With the price hovering below $5000, any professional would be very careful before investing.
But one thing we should not forget is that the United States of America, Canada, Australia, the European Union, Finland, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Germany, South Korea, Malta have accepted bitcoin or are on the verge of accepting it and there are hundreds of bitcoin trading deals going down every day on both centralized and decentralized exchanges. Even more, there are many deals happening offline. This means that for every bitcoin that’s sold, someone out there is buying it up. So the real question should be, how long will it take for bitcoin to recover and get back to its profitable price. Whatever be the case, one thing is becoming clear: the traders will play a vital role in determining if bitcoin and altcoins are rebound to profits or fall lower in price.
Mayoreetre
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

i'm thinking about invest bitcoin at this time. but still i see your post i think maybe i stay away this market. thanks you
Oziotoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

Just sitting and waiting is not an option, having on hand (wallets) a bunch of motley Shitkoins remains to be averaged ... again and again and again. And when growth happens (but this is not certain), it will turn out a profit, with a successful trade it can be quite good.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

You meant to say... `` don't embrace your future because it won't be fine" well its my money have decided to buy bitcoin with it

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

You meant to say... `` don't embrace your future because it won't be fine" well its my money have decided to buy bitcoin with it
lol of course you are free to use all your money for anything, actually OP only suggests not investing in bitcoin because he thinks the future of bitcoin is bad. it was just speculation for him. although prices are currently in poor condition. but the spread of bitcoin doesn't stop right? the adopso still continues? then everything is still fine
Oziotoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

The reversal will be and most likely will just have time in 2018, there is simply nowhere else to go and gradually begin to gain and then in January the baccot will give another impetus so that even the most inveterate skeptics will understand that it went and bought them all start to cut again. The whole question is where every reader of this topic will be at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: