Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin because it won't be fine  (Read 4676 times)
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

You are wrong!  Bitcoin will be fine! The price of bitcoin goes down and down but it is not a big problem because bitcoin has characteristics of being volatile where it is normal to see the unstable price of the bitcoin.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

.. a one-way transaction

I perform a one-way transaction sending bitcoins to APMEX and they perform a one-way transaction sending gold to me. That sounds a lot like money.
That's right. While bitcoin is relatively young, with its help converts one currency into another.as well as bitcoin is a means of accumulation of assets and many other functions that are not inherent in Fiat money..And undoubtedly bitcoin, whatever you call it, has a value that the crypto community determines. The next step on the way Bitcoin evolves is its use. I see no reason to consider Bitcoin financial pyramid.As for the practical use of the dollar, this argument is as inappropriate as the practical use of any currency.I suggest you read the Internet with information about the causes of the appearance of money and their use since the time when people began to evolve.After reading this information, I am sure that the questions you will have much less than now.Now in my head on the basis of the above I came up with a quote -,, no matter what the name of the money you can't eat them instead of breakfast.
Ozero

Activity: 2058
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:54:14 AM

These arguments deserve attention. Each of us must be aware of the degree of risk that the cryptocurrency carries with it. Moreover, the higher the price of cryptocurrency, the greater the degree of such risk. Here each of us has the right to choose. Big profits always involve big risks.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:58:46 AM

You are wrong!  Bitcoin will be fine! The price of bitcoin goes down and down but it is not a big problem because bitcoin has characteristics of being volatile where it is normal to see the unstable price of the bitcoin.
I agree. It will be fine just have patience and wait for it. Those who doubt the potential of bitcoin to grow will regret this moment of fall. You cannot achieve success without taking the risks of investing. Bitcoin is always volatile which make it change and it is not a problem if it goes more cheaper.

4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:44:02 PM

Some shops and restaurants and supermarkets accept bitcoin as payment, this shows that people are beginning to feel safe and comfortable with digital currencies. For me, bitcoin is a new breakthrough in the era of globalization to create easiness in transaction payments, which in the end bitcoin will become the national currency that applies throughout the world. Thus, maybe I can say that what you express seems to be inaccurate and not in accordance with what I understand so far about the blockchain or bitcoin.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:12:07 PM

for me, as long as it has value, it can be used as a means of payment or barter, and bitcoin has value, so long as it will also be used as a means of payment, barter goods and investment media.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:15:29 PM

You’re really reaching here by posting anti-bitcoin propaganda on a bitcoin message board.
If you’re only posting for your own personal financial gain, then your poor attempt at FUD isn’t working. 
As we slowly see the price of bitcoin pass $4,000 it will only be a matter of time before the $5,000 threshold is passed. 
Ntr..

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:30:12 PM

i want to buy bitcoin for short term because i think that price of bitcoin will rise soon so for three months i want to keep bitcoin in safe wallet and short term buying is not a bad thing but if you are a wise person you have to keep bitcoin with you.u can confuse people with ur words but u cant change the facts about bitcoin...
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:36:02 PM

Note the increased volumes for the first time in several months. The lower the rate, the more actively the cue ball will change owners. Those who want to buy and there are many, but while the course falls, they wait. It will end in panic and a trend reversal. When the cue ball shows a recovery and a trend reversal, everyone will rush to buy it, and there will be something that we have already seen before. When it will be concrete and at what levels it is difficult to say, but I think the wait is not long. There are still no obvious signs of a reversal, and the cue ball may still fall.
Gideon14

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:25:34 PM

That Bitcoin is invisible for you doesn't mean and has on proof to be tag as it a Ponzi nor it has no value.
the challenges here is this many didn't know what is been called Ponzi Scheme.
Bitcoin is called a digital currency because it can't be touch or see but can serve as a means of transactions
If you can't make a transaction  with it, doesn't mean that other people can't. Majority of us transact regularly it and also pay other Bitcoiners. Infact it is now acceptable as a means of payment by many vendor worldwide. What are you now saying.
I believe Bitcoin.
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:46:54 PM

Bitcoin got fixed supply while governments keep printing paper money. You can also say that gold actually have no real value and is of no use. You cannot eat gold, you cannot wear it or use into something necessary. But why is it expensive? Because people love gold and they want it to appear into their luxury items. So just like bitcoin, people can use it because it knows no boundaries and all transactions can be seen in the blockhain which is necessary on governments and its officials.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:17:20 AM

I have checked the bitcoin movement and waited before the year passed and the bitcoin movement that began to increase a little, maybe now at the beginning of 2019 it's time for you to buy and profit from bitcoin for the middle of this year and become the winner for bitcoin growth
vedderpeterson

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:07:24 AM

Though Bitcoin is really into a deep dip, i don't think it's not having it's major come back anytime soon.
With growing number of followers and supporters, I think it will survive.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:31:54 AM

I think, we should not need to say negative things about bitcoin, because bitcoin is a crypto currency that has good technology and will continue to grow and can be used in several places, so if you buy bitcoin it will have a chance to be a good investment

SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:43:08 AM

That's why you should have plan before making investment in bitcoins. There are many people who regretted their decision because thet make investment whrn the price is still in the peak. All of investors should have plan first before making investment.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:48:45 AM

So after all that you’ve said with that long reading my question is ‘who cares about your sentiments ‘?

This is our hard earned money and I believe that no one can stop us from investing because we believe and trust cryptocurrency specially bitcoin
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:00:23 AM

I can understand what you are expressing, but we can still see the fact that bitcoin is one of the crypto that many people believe because they believe that bitcoin can benefit them. In addition, bitcoin has been widely used in daily life as a payment for the purchase of certain items that prepare payments using bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best crypto available today and will probably be able to become a national currency that can apply throughout the world, because bitcoin has the power that everyone wants to have and try to find profits through bitcoin.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:00:10 PM

That's your opinion but my opinion even I don't have enough money to buy bitcoin I will choose to believe that it will rise again. Did you know that recovery is real? In due time bitcoin and altcoins will recover again no matter what will happen in the market. It takes time before it will happen.
Indeed, at this time Bitcoin is not good, but I agree with you that Bitcoin is still very trustworthy, it will return to rise and will take over its heyday and will be followed for all altcoins to be excited too. need to be optimistic about this and I still believe that Bitcoin will return back in its heyday.

Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:38:15 PM

I think buying bitcoin is still a viable option and is still an opportunity to make a profit, bitcoin will still survive and in the future it will be able to pump.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:48:50 PM

That's your opinion but my opinion even I don't have enough money to buy bitcoin I will choose to believe that it will rise again. Did you know that recovery is real? In due time bitcoin and altcoins will recover again no matter what will happen in the market. It takes time before it will happen.
Indeed, at this time Bitcoin is not good, but I agree with you that Bitcoin is still very trustworthy, it will return to rise and will take over its heyday and will be followed for all altcoins to be excited too. need to be optimistic about this and I still believe that Bitcoin will return back in its heyday.

Well even now btc transactions are showing really good speed with less fees so taking the price aside for a while, i think bitcoin is starting to perform what it's really meant to do. The price will adjust with adoption and i think it'll come.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: