Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] ORBIT - No Limits P2P Gambling 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 2459 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

What happens in the case of bad employee or say manipulation of the system by some bad actors, what happen when a manipulated result is detected when a game is being carried on

Hmmm. I never thought about that but I want to believe the team must a done a thorough examination of like outcomes and would be nice to direct this question towards them.

I think that’s the whole point of building the process into the smart contract that way it can be audited and take as much of the human element out of the gambling side of things

If it's fully automated system then I don't think anyone can manipulate the results. That's why I think people would love to play gambling at Orbit.

That will be good. Every users will going to be interested on their gambling platform because they are sure that they will going to have a fair and good play there.

Many people stay away from gambling just because of cheating or manipulation. Orbit supposed to be providing us manipulation free platform. 

Yeah, There's really some gambling site that will let you win at first but after a few more wins you will notice that you're loosing because of their cheating system.

Usually anything gambling i don't trust, i have read about how gambling sites are designed to make people loose. But there's something different about orbit that will tempt me in trying it out.

Blockchain based technology, smart contract supposed to make this one good site for gambling. I don't know how other site manipulating things to make player lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

I love that people want underage blocked, but also don't want KYC, the 2 go hand in hand especially if your one of the many that realize putting a checkmark on a site that says "yes im over 18" doesn't count as security lol

Loooool this is so true, so many websites use the 'Are you over 18?' checkbox on their websites, I'm not sure this really counts as due diligence or KYC. We need to ensure that no one under 18 is using Orbit. A lot of young people have crypto, and this means they could easily go on to Orbit and gamble their crypto. It also covers Orbit because I'm sure they wouldn't want to let young people gamble on their site if they are not over the legal ages in their countries.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

What happens in the case of bad employee or say manipulation of the system by some bad actors, what happen when a manipulated result is detected when a game is being carried on

Hmmm. I never thought about that but I want to believe the team must a done a thorough examination of like outcomes and would be nice to direct this question towards them.

I think that’s the whole point of building the process into the smart contract that way it can be audited and take as much of the human element out of the gambling side of things

On Blockchain the transactions are kept public. Not hidden unlike traditional gambling. With the transactions open, both the players and the firm can’t cheat.
But am thinking, how much of the gambling is going to be on Blockchain?
Would it be just the transactions and payments or the game too?

Why this is true only if they keep the transaction open which is not ideal, what happen to the issue of identity of players? players don't want their identity out there as it is extremely risky to allow

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

I love that people want underage blocked, but also don't want KYC, the 2 go hand in hand especially if your one of the many that realize putting a checkmark on a site that says "yes im over 18" doesn't count as security lol

Loooool this is so true, so many websites use the 'Are you over 18?' checkbox on their websites, I'm not sure this really counts as due diligence or KYC. We need to ensure that no one under 18 is using Orbit. A lot of young people have crypto, and this means they could easily go on to Orbit and gamble their crypto. It also covers Orbit because I'm sure they wouldn't want to let young people gamble on their site if they are not over the legal ages in their countries.

I don’t like legal issues. But Orbit team must have a plan. They should have made a strategy to determine the age of the players.
Btw I don’t think they need to do that. Blockchain gives acces to to your wildest dream with no limitations. It should be open to anyone who want to WIN with ORBIT.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

If it's fully automated system then I don't think anyone can manipulate the results. That's why I think people would love to play gambling at Orbit.

That will be good. Every users will going to be interested on their gambling platform because they are sure that they will going to have a fair and good play there.

Many people stay away from gambling just because of cheating or manipulation. Orbit supposed to be providing us manipulation free platform. 

Yeah, There's really some gambling site that will let you win at first but after a few more wins you will notice that you're loosing because of their cheating system.

Usually anything gambling i don't trust, i have read about how gambling sites are designed to make people loose. But there's something different about orbit that will tempt me in trying it out.

Blockchain based technology, smart contract supposed to make this one good site for gambling. I don't know how other site manipulating things to make player lose.
Other Gambling website uses their own platform where they handles everything!
They van easily decide the Win and loss!
But in SmartContract it will happen automatically and every data with be open  to whole community! That way it'll rain safe!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

It’s good to see for the team to be getting so much attention so early it’s good that the team has been getting a good bit of attention this early hopefully it keeps growing

I think they will eventually get growing. It is just a beginning in my opinion. They need to release more information including codes in gitbub, then this will reach every corners.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

Yea, we know it will not stop the fact that underage will still get into the site and do the needful but its also logical for the team of orbit to take that step of preaching that underage is not allowed on their site, even though they can still bypass that with KYC and still do the needful, gambling is an attractive thing but can put you in tight corner you don't expect, more reason it should be left for the matured minds

Of course, KYC is the only way to prevent underaged from using Orbit and I am also someone who isn't a fan of all the KYC that is needed today. But we have to keep in mind that they could be legally obliged to check the age of people using their platform.

You're right, which is the wise thing to do, orbit is a decentralized gambling platform and as such can be easily accessible by all, well, we just have to belief that KYC will be implemented by the team to give them some sort of value and not look like a cheap site that don't care about such, little things matter in branding and they should do what will make them stand out  
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

It’s good to see for the team to be getting so much attention so early it’s good that the team has been getting a good bit of attention this early hopefully it keeps growing

I think they will eventually get growing. It is just a beginning in my opinion. They need to release more information including codes in gitbub, then this will reach every corners.
I read a lot of information about this project.
To tell the truth, there are enough sources here.
because, I read a lot in particular on the site and in white paper.
It's also interesting to chat with participants in telegram.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

Only a few hours and we will see exactly what is ORBIT and how it will work. I'm curious how long it will take to complete the first ring. I think they attract a lot of gamblers.

Oh. Are they going to release their mvp application today? I think i missed the news. Anyway I pray they are able to deliver on what they are going to release.
What about you talking guy's? I think something I couldn't get it. Countdown also stopped on website but I didn't found exactly what happening.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

I read a lot of information about this project.
To tell the truth, there are enough sources here.
because, I read a lot in particular on the site and in white paper.
It's also interesting to chat with participants in telegram.
D
Do you mean to say that they have their telegram channel and whitepaper also available? Could you give me link of both?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

Only a few hours and we will see exactly what is ORBIT and how it will work. I'm curious how long it will take to complete the first ring. I think they attract a lot of gamblers.

Oh. Are they going to release their mvp application today? I think i missed the news. Anyway I pray they are able to deliver on what they are going to release.
What about you talking guy's? I think something I couldn't get it. Countdown also stopped on website but I didn't found exactly what happening.

I suppose nobody knows what is going on with Orbit. The counter stopped and nothing happens. That is not a good start for Orbit.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

I suppose nobody knows what is going on with Orbit. The counter stopped and nothing happens. That is not a good start for Orbit.

What was supposed to happen once the countdown has expired? Did they plan to release the MVP by that time? Maybe there was some kind of unexpected delay. However, they should post an official statement asap.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

I don’t like legal issues. But Orbit team must have a plan. They should have made a strategy to determine the age of the players.
Btw I don’t think they need to do that. Blockchain gives acces to to your wildest dream with no limitations. It should be open to anyone who want to WIN with ORBIT.

like you said there is no need for ensuring the platform is for the adult because smart kids will still find their way around the barrier i will advise they work to ensure the platform is fair for all players

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

like you said there is no need for ensuring the platform is for the adult because smart kids will still find their way around the barrier i will advise they work to ensure the platform is fair for all players

That’s what matter more. That the platform is fair to all. Orbit team can use An exclusion phrase in the terms and conditions Agreement to protect the platform.
Btw what the team plan for promotion of this platform?
I think some people may not know about ORBIt.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

Yeah, beauty of the blockchain does that! You can easily track the Gambling deal as its on blockchain and the identity will be hidden making it the best platform availabe!

I haven't tried gambling on a blockchain platform, from y'all description I'd like to try it out.

yeah, same here, i think orbit would be my first and i expect to get lucky on my first trial. Grin Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink

I might try my hands on orbit, not scared of losing tho Cool Cool
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

What was supposed to happen once the countdown has expired? Did they plan to release the MVP by that time? Maybe there was some kind of unexpected delay. However, they should post an official statement asap.

I thought the game started at the end of the countdown. But as I see now, nothing has happened, you can only look at the rank you are currently on. But maybe the top 100 will see something else, because they seem to have to be achieved, and I'm just 137
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

I thought the game started at the end of the countdown. But as I see now, nothing has happened, you can only look at the rank you are currently on. But maybe the top 100 will see something else, because they seem to have to be achieved, and I'm just 137

I'm still trying to figure it out myself, they need to do a bit better it think explaining things with the site i've been saying that from the beginning the idea is very solid but they have to work on their information delivery as i think it could do with some improvements in my personal view
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

Looks like they will going to try some risk free and safe play on their platform even we really know that gambling is a very risky type of way making an investment.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

They is an unbelievably huge market for gambling. It's a part of man that is found on everyone just that people have different levels of control over it.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

I'm still trying to figure it out myself, they need to do a bit better it think explaining things with the site i've been saying that from the beginning the idea is very solid but they have to work on their information delivery as i think it could do with some improvements in my personal view

A demo video will do just fine, they should put that into consideration.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: