Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?  (Read 1992 times)
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

both the countries have equal opportunities to grow china is concentrating on cashless digital economy whereas USA is concentrating on original blockchain technology we may see both the countries take equal opportunity
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Weecoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

Blockchain is not meant to be used by governments, none of them is going to win, it is not their war.
Only companies adopting blockchain will win.
Apparently Chinease companies are luckier because of regulations set there.

The question actually means "Blockchain Adapting & Usage Competition" not a governmental war!
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?
America is a great economic power in the world, but the leader of this country has a very different direction. China is a vast country, and they also issued bans related to Bitcoin but in some places in China it cannot be controlled so Crypto there is so strong in this race that China can be a win.

tarangogu

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

The numbers of crypto investors in China is much more than the ones in America. On the other hand, America is economically very strong. So it's hard to guess who's gonna be
Khayawal

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

I think that China will win the blockchain fight because stretching the blockchain in China has regained strength .
Khayawal

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

America is a great economic power in the world, but the leader of this country has a very different direction. China is a vast country, and they also issued bans related to Bitcoin but in some places in China it cannot be controlled so Crypto there is so strong in this race that China can be a win.
yes I agree with you because the blockchain growth there is back
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

It is difficult to comment on this because the two big countries are having a big impact on electronic money. In this race, I see China taking positive steps from building more factories to exploiting bitcoin. They may want to occupy the bitcoin market in the near future.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:56:59 PM

Who gives a shit. Blockchain technology is not cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is a new way for a business to run a database. That’s like saying who do you think is gonna win Chase Manhattan Bank of the Bank of China. Again, who gives a shit.

SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

Well they are two big countries but when it cames to technology I will go to China they have a lot of modern technology compare to USA, China easily adopt new things when it was needed while USA is take time to adopt well I think China will won.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:19:26 AM

I think China will win this competition. China already beat America in any sector including in economic. When China relaxing their cryptocurrency regulation, i am believe many people in china will invest in cryptocurrency market
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

of course America, in America we don't know what technology they have made, maybe now they already have a very good Blockchain but it's still in secret...

China also cannot be underestimated, they can imitate everything created by humans, we'll see in the future, which country really controls the Blockchain.

SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

And again an interesting question) these countries,as everyone has long noticed,there is a confrontation not only on cryptocurrency issues.This is a very long time rivals) Judging by recent events,the United States breaks forward.Since China is generally trying to ban cryptocurrency,its production and operation.For reasons unknown to me.Although they built kolichestvom that could put the entire crypto world to its knees)))But the Americans,at least openly, and do not support cryptocurrency,but also to prevent urge as long as not trying.We have even created a new tax system on this issue.I'm betting on USA.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
ribowo76

Activity: 784

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

In my opinion, it feels very difficult to determine who is superior. America and China are equally prominent in blockchain technology. Therefore, it is very difficult to determine, which of the two is superior
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

I think USA will be on top. Both counries don't allow their sitizens to participate in ICO, but USA has bitrex and bitfinex - big ligued exchanges. And the center of all traders (Wall Street) is in USA.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

all countries can win the blockchain competition provided they can use this technology wisely for the betterment of their economy. Blockchain technology is strongly opposed in all countries especially for crypto currencies because this currency is very worried about damaging the local currency. so that all countries are still looking for the right regulations for blockchain technology.
Weecoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

I think USA will be on top. Both counries don't allow their sitizens to participate in ICO, but USA has bitrex and bitfinex - big ligued exchanges. And the center of all traders (Wall Street) is in USA.
These mentioned features are surely important.
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

In this battle of the titans, China will be able to win only by legalizing the cryptocurrency.Then they'll just tear everyone apart.Even with such a difficult level of production, their cities from hangars with computers will pump out all the remaining bitcoins before the deadline)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

Decentralized currency eliminates the possibility of defeating him in one or another country. Bitcoin is developing all over the world. But in China for him a bit more opportunities, as me seems. This country is more loyal to the changes.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:08:24 AM

Its really hard to tell as of now. These both cuntries are very powerful that they can invade and rule the world of cyptos. They have both different perspective in their cryptos and this make them unique in different situation. I dont want to judge either of them, but if those two will focus on continuing to be on top of the world of cryptos, they can manipulate anything. Even as of today, in terms of products china and usa are being used worldwide. So its possible that when it comes to cryptos it will be the same.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:00:31 AM

Since they are really good countries in crypto development, but i still bet on China because i believe Chinese are born to be businessmen/traders. They know very well the aspects on how to be successful in the business field most especially the integration of blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: