Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TecraCoin (TCR) | PoW/PoSe - Hi-Tech Patented Technologies  (Read 12784 times)
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:07:04 PM

We got basic specification from Zcoin:

- PoW
- MN (Dash)
- Exodus (OMNI)
- Sigma (privacy)
- Dandelion++ (privacy)
- Zerocoin (privacy)

We will add:

- voting system for society (in wallet)
- one click MN program
- dividend program (in wallet)
- new wallet (mobile too)
I see you essentially added coin Zcoin to the code. Your developers are great! I hope that you will achieve success with your ideas and with your developments!
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:25:26 PM

About airdrop/bounty:

We will run bounty camping in next two weeks.
This is great news! I hope that holding an airdrop or bounty will contribute to the popularization of the project. TecraCoin born to dominate!
The project is very promising and for its promotion of course you need a community with bounty . If the team decided to hold a bounty company, it is the right decision and I will support the project .
I think many will support the reward program! By this, and I only for!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:01:51 PM

I looked at the information on your website, very interesting innovations, these developments are related to the great inventor Nikola Tesla,or not?

No, we have our patents, but Tesla was the one of the greater mind of science. Our technology is sometime so outstanding, that people don't believe that is possible. We got records and patents. We have working MVP. But what you say, when look on light bulb and it is lighting without any wires, just lighting. We show it on GraphChina conference, and people low under the table checking that is not a trick. Funny things, but true.

Tesla is a symbol, marketing symbol. Just it.  
I did not quite understand! You were able to solve the mystery of Tesla? What is the maximum electricity transmission distance? Are there micro waves between the source and the consumer of energy?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:48:38 AM

If you enter into contracts with really good projects in the market that are engaged in their positions, then such partners will be very good in the further development of the project.
It's just that I've seen so many deceptions and scams on the market that I always prefer to collect the maximum amount of information about the proposed project to make the right choice. This project interested me, so I want to understand all its details and nuances.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 356

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:20:52 AM

If you enter into contracts with really good projects in the market that are engaged in their positions, then such partners will be very good in the further development of the project.
It's just that I've seen so many deceptions and scams on the market that I always prefer to collect the maximum amount of information about the proposed project to make the right choice. This project interested me, so I want to understand all its details and nuances.

All details, are on our website, in White Paper, Business Plan. If you need more info just ask.

We are technological startup, who invest in high end technology, first implementation is graphene flakes and graphene light bulb. We don't implement Tesla discoveries.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:49:10 AM

As I personally think, in order to have cooperation with such companies, you must first show the team good results, and then you can talk about cooperation
But the TecraCoin project claims that it already has a number of agreements and closely cooperates with various scientists who are leading innovative developments.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:47:06 AM

As I personally think, in order to have cooperation with such companies, you must first show the team good results, and then you can talk about cooperation
But the TecraCoin project claims that it already has a number of agreements and closely cooperates with various scientists who are leading innovative developments.
If he has such people in cooperation, it means that the project will develop properly due to the advice of partners.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:59:55 AM

I looked at the information on your website, very interesting innovations, these developments are related to the great inventor Nikola Tesla,or not?
This TecraCoin project positions itself as an investment venture capital fund that will invest in various inventions of young scientists? I understood correctly?
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 356

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:08:08 AM

This TecraCoin project positions itself as an investment venture capital fund that will invest in various inventions of young scientists? I understood correctly?

Yes, but not young or old, but in perspective science project. Now we are preparing new light for medicine, and new paints with graphene flakes.

Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:18:53 AM

Yes, but not young or old, but in perspective science project. Now we are preparing new light for medicine, and new paints with graphene flakes.

It will be interesting to see in the screenshots your development, something related to medicine will always be useful to the public.
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:52:44 AM

I would also be happy to participate. The project seems to me quite interesting. I would love to promote this project on Twitter and Facebook, as well as take part in the company's signature forum.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:39:26 PM

I would also be happy to participate. The project seems to me quite interesting. I would love to promote this project on Twitter and Facebook, as well as take part in the company's signature forum.
You need to promote not only through the bounty, and of course paid advertising, the more advertising, the more new people will come to the project
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:15:27 PM

It sounds very interesting, medicine needs to be developed, you are on the right path that you chose this kind of activity
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:21:19 PM

Of course, if you are plagued by doubts, it is better to ask again for information to make sure!

Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:44:55 PM

Of course, if you are plagued by doubts, it is better to ask again for information to make sure!
Or simply write to the project developers themselves, the most correct way to obtain information.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:04:11 PM

Do you have a video demonstration of your development? I would like to see it.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Yes, we bought companies that have patents.

Detailed info here:

https://tecracoin.io/our-patents

this is very good news, the whole world thought that many inventions are lost or disappeared without a trace, I congratulate you on this acquisition, now you have great prospects in the development of technology

This is a great news, which in the future will be able to concentrate the attention of many people. it will create new opportunities for development. I believe, that the team is in the right direction. I see successful achievements, that should be appreciated.
unfortunately, the discovery of new technologies is sometimes hidden from people and they remain classified for a long time or completely disappear,I hope that this project will be able to realize a lot of lost, but very necessary technologies
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:43:08 PM

No, we have our patents, but Tesla was the one of the greater mind of science. Our technology is sometime so outstanding, that people don't believe that is possible. We got records and patents. We have working MVP. But what you say, when look on light bulb and it is lighting without any wires, just lighting. We show it on GraphChina conference, and people low under the table checking that is not a trick. Funny things, but true.

Tesla is a symbol, marketing symbol. Just it.  

this is very interesting,I would really like to see your presentation at the conference, if possible ,then share the video of this presentation, I think there will be many who want to see your presentation
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:12:35 PM

If Tecra coin will follow their own idea - surely, we will see a high level product.
CeridwenNancy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:02:01 AM

our ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work . keep trying team dev. I hope that you can run a long street.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: