Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:54:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TecraCoin (TCR) | PoW/PoSe - Hi-Tech Patented Technologies  (Read 12784 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:02:50 AM

All details, are on our website, in White Paper, Business Plan. If you need more info just ask.

We are technological startup, who invest in high end technology, first implementation is graphene flakes and graphene light bulb. We don't implement Tesla discoveries.
You have a very interesting project concept. I think that your investment in graphene flakes and graphene light bulb technology research can bring a good profit for investors. I am considering this project as an option for my personal investment.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 356
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 08:12:05 AM

Do you have a video demonstration of your development? I would like to see it.

Yes we have.

It is in polish, but you can see first graphene white light.

https://d.tube/#!/v/icobrands/lbqqo5ik

BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:10:43 AM

If he has such people in cooperation, it means that the project will develop properly due to the advice of partners.
This is really very important. Therefore, I would like to see some kind of supporting documents that will confirm the fact of such cooperation. This could attract a huge number of investors and, accordingly, investments in this project.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:47:50 AM

If he has such people in cooperation, it means that the project will develop properly due to the advice of partners.
This is really very important. Therefore, I would like to see some kind of supporting documents that will confirm the fact of such cooperation. This could attract a huge number of investors and, accordingly, investments in this project.

I think, that some information on this can be read in white paper. however, there are no special documents for this. however, we want to see at least a photo

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:53:59 AM

If Tecra coin will follow their own idea - surely, we will see a high level product.
I think this product has already reached a high level! He is known to all and people work with him!

opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:59:01 AM

I looked at the information on your website, very interesting innovations, these developments are related to the great inventor Nikola Tesla,or not?
This TecraCoin project positions itself as an investment venture capital fund that will invest in various inventions of young scientists? I understood correctly?

Yes, but not young or old, but in perspective science project. Now we are preparing new light for medicine, and new paints with graphene flakes.

I hope that your development will not remain without attention of investors and you will be able to give this direction full use. It is very good to help develop scientific and technical progress.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:56:05 PM

I think, that some information on this can be read in white paper. however, there are no special documents for this. however, we want to see at least a photo
Such information is generally desirable to provide, as people need to see what partners the project has, this is a great step for new investors.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:35:19 PM

Yes, we bought companies that have patents.

Detailed info here:

https://tecracoin.io/our-patents

this is very good news, the whole world thought that many inventions are lost or disappeared without a trace, I congratulate you on this acquisition, now you have great prospects in the development of technology

This is a great news, which in the future will be able to concentrate the attention of many people. it will create new opportunities for development. I believe, that the team is in the right direction. I see successful achievements, that should be appreciated.
unfortunately, the discovery of new technologies is sometimes hidden from people and they remain classified for a long time or completely disappear,I hope that this project will be able to realize a lot of lost, but very necessary technologies
It would be very good if they could do everything the way they described, but the chances are certainly not worth it, but there are still
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:07:19 PM

You need to promote not only through the bounty, and of course paid advertising, the more advertising, the more new people will come to the project
The TecraCoin project is quite interesting. I think that if the developers keep their word and fulfill everything planned according to the Roadmap, the project will be very popular.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 356

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 08:24:57 PM

I looked at the information on your website, very interesting innovations, these developments are related to the great inventor Nikola Tesla,or not?
This TecraCoin project positions itself as an investment venture capital fund that will invest in various inventions of young scientists? I understood correctly?

Yes, but not young or old, but in perspective science project. Now we are preparing new light for medicine, and new paints with graphene flakes.

I hope that your development will not remain without attention of investors and you will be able to give this direction full use. It is very good to help develop scientific and technical progress.
Science is always appreciated by people and of course investors, but it’s difficult to do something with such a market, everyone is afraid to get on the scam project and lose their money.

We are far away from scam, fraud and etc. Check our team, write to them, ask is it true. Check our patents. We have nothing to hide. You can even visit us in labs. We will show everything. No problem. We are legit company.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:19:13 PM

our ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work . keep trying team dev. I hope that you can run a long street.

The cryptocurrency market has been falling for a long time. No need to wait for a green market, you have to work at any time. It's good that the team understands this. Cool
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:07:07 PM

our ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work . keep trying team dev. I hope that you can run a long street.

The cryptocurrency market has been falling for a long time. No need to wait for a green market, you have to work at any time. It's good that the team understands this. Cool
Well, yes, the market will still be in such a state for a long time, I do not believe in the nearest growth, although it’s not necessary to work after all
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:19:39 AM

Yes we have.

It's nice to see that there are already existing samples. This is much more enjoyable to watch than the promises in the Roadmap in most projects.
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:43:22 AM

Yes we have.

It's nice to see that there are already existing samples. This is much more enjoyable to watch than the promises in the Roadmap in most projects.

Seeing this is indeed convincing, and this is what investors are looking for with real products. TecraCoin has a professional team so that under any circumstances working hard for its progress, we will see what steps are next for the development of TecraCoin.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:46:01 AM

Such information is generally desirable to provide, as people need to see what partners the project has, this is a great step for new investors.
In general, I believe that projects should provide open access to all available information. If the project code itself is open and publicly available, what is to hide the rest of the information? What is the point? Everything should be open and accessible.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:23:41 AM

Seeing this is indeed convincing, and this is what investors are looking for with real products. TecraCoin has a professional team so that under any circumstances working hard for its progress, we will see what steps are next for the development of TecraCoin.
Now rarely in which project you can meet professionals. Most of the team is now trying not to enter the market with developments. Since the depression in the market will kill any, even the most promising project. Therefore, I am pleased to see the emergence of such a project as TecraCoin.
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:12:04 AM

We are far away from scam, fraud and etc. Check our team, write to them, ask is it true. Check our patents. We have nothing to hide. You can even visit us in labs. We will show everything. No problem. We are legit company.
Sounds cool! Now there are few companies on the market that make such statements. Usually, everyone avoids providing data referring to the desire to remain anonymous. You are not like that. It's nice!
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:51:32 AM

Sounds cool! Now there are few companies on the market that make such statements. Usually, everyone avoids providing data referring to the desire to remain anonymous. You are not like that. It's nice!
I don’t know why teams, for example, hide their data, on the one hand, it’s clear that this is a scam project and they don’t want problems in the future, but on the other hand, how can you trust such a project without photos and extensive information?
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:04:05 PM

Now rarely in which project you can meet professionals. Most of the team is now trying not to enter the market with developments. Since the depression in the market will kill any, even the most promising project. Therefore, I am pleased to see the emergence of such a project as TecraCoin.
I think most of the projects in such a market simply do not live to the very end, because the situation does not change, although there is of course stability, but it would be better to grow
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:48:07 PM

As I consider, the team photos are not such an important aspect in the development of the company, as the development and the idea of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: