Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TecraCoin (TCR) | PoW/PoSe - Hi-Tech Patented Technologies  (Read 12785 times)
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 356
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:24:17 AM

Greetings there everyone, has just joined you here, pretty impressed with the idea and the progress so far. But can anyone tell me more about where can I read more about current partners? Thank you!

About science partners you can check this link:

http://www.intibs.pl/en/

acgenius

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:43:27 AM

Greetings there everyone, has just joined you here, pretty impressed with the idea and the progress so far. But can anyone tell me more about where can I read more about current partners? Thank you!

Afternoon there, armavirjetski. I am not from the team, but your question itself is pretty great. Well, for now they cooperate with Institute of Low Temperatures and Structure Research, but soon more science organization will appear, so we should definitely wait for it. And check the following section on their website for more Smiley
armavirjetski

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:13:47 PM

Afternoon there, armavirjetski. I am not from the team, but your question itself is pretty great. Well, for now they cooperate with Institute of Low Temperatures and Structure Research, but soon more science organization will appear, so we should definitely wait for it. And check the following section on their website for more Smiley

Hmm, this sounds extremely good. I have heard of this Institute, pretty widely known all over the World. By the way, why have you guys chosen Tecra? How have you joined them? Just curious and would be interested to hear your story Smiley
acgenius

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:02:34 PM

Hmm, this sounds extremely good. I have heard of this Institute, pretty widely known all over the World. By the way, why have you guys chosen Tecra? How have you joined them? Just curious and would be interested to hear your story Smiley

Well, I am basically interested in all scientific developments coming up lately, so pretty impressed with the graphene idea and the researches. And looking forward to future progress Smiley
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:54:35 PM

Well, I am basically interested in all scientific developments coming up lately, so pretty impressed with the graphene idea and the researches. And looking forward to future progress Smiley

In my opinion, graphene is absolutely about the future. And it is already proven today that with the help of it people can get more from the projects they use every day - kinda the view from the different angle. And for sure this is the great thing. And this is only current step - in future Tecra will come with much more. So that's why I also love watching the progress Roll Eyes
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:08:17 AM

Hello!

Bounty has started:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5131584.msg50592220#msg50592220
acgenius

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:57:01 PM

In my opinion, graphene is absolutely about the future. And it is already proven today that with the help of it people can get more from the projects they use every day - kinda the view from the different angle. And for sure this is the great thing. And this is only current step - in future Tecra will come with much more. So that's why I also love watching the progress Roll Eyes

Exactly, this is absolutely true. By the way, have you already read about the light bulb TecraCoin has come up with? Made of graphene, of course
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:47:19 PM

Exactly, this is absolutely true. By the way, have you already read about the light bulb TecraCoin has come up with? Made of graphene, of course

Hmm, to tell the truth, I didn't know that a product is already ready/developed, I thought that it is currently under development. But this sounds truly amazing, where can I read more about their light bulb? Can you provide me with a link, please? Interested to know more
acgenius

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:50:04 PM

Hmm, to tell the truth, I didn't know that a product is already ready/developed, I thought that it is currently under development. But this sounds truly amazing, where can I read more about their light bulb? Can you provide me with a link, please? Interested to know more

Check their website for it - you will be very impressed. And more to say, if I am not mistaken, the current version is already a second one - TecraCoin had already 1 bulb developed and current version is kind of 2-nd generation. So you know, the guys are showing continuous development and work. And they are also having patents, of course
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:04:59 PM

Check their website for it - you will be very impressed. And more to say, if I am not mistaken, the current version is already a second one - TecraCoin had already 1 bulb developed and current version is kind of 2-nd generation. So you know, the guys are showing continuous development and work. And they are also having patents, of course

Just found, thanks a lot for sharing - having a look right now. You know, what I also really like is that TecraCoin is bringing all this under 1 single ecosystem. So this should be truly convenient for users and investors. And for further products development, of course Smiley
acgenius

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:36:56 PM

Just found, thanks a lot for sharing - having a look right now. You know, what I also really like is that TecraCoin is bringing all this under 1 single ecosystem. So this should be truly convenient for users and investors. And for further products development, of course Smiley

Absolutely. And this is another strong point. And with further developments and more products to come, the ecosystem will become more and more convenient and advanced!
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:11:04 PM

Absolutely. And this is another strong point. And with further developments and more products to come, the ecosystem will become more and more convenient and advanced!

By the way, what is kinda global mission of TecraCoin? Anyone aware? Are they about making science sphere more popular and letting people invest in different scientific projects easier?
acgenius

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:21:05 PM

By the way, what is kinda global mission of TecraCoin? Anyone aware? Are they about making science sphere more popular and letting people invest in different scientific projects easier?

Good question. Their goal is to streamline this irreversible process and mark the role in transforming the civilization. As the Tecra team, they have created an Internet platform for raising capital that will support the commercialization of high end technologies protected by patents. By using a Blockchain-based distributed ledger, they can guarantee the transparency of the investments based on TecraCoin
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:23:26 PM

Good question. Their goal is to streamline this irreversible process and mark the role in transforming the civilization. As the Tecra team, they have created an Internet platform for raising capital that will support the commercialization of high end technologies protected by patents. By using a Blockchain-based distributed ledger, they can guarantee the transparency of the investments based on TecraCoin

I see. And after the graphene, am I right that TecraCoin will come with further more projects? I mean this is kinda a permanent development process, right? Planned, of course
acgenius

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:40:04 PM

I see. And after the graphene, am I right that TecraCoin will come with further more projects? I mean this is kinda a permanent development process, right? Planned, of course

Yeah, of course. There are many more researches, products and work planned. You can also check the roadmap to get more about the future plans. I love the focus of TecraCoin and the concept should bring us to pretty high results, I would say
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:39:37 PM

Yeah, of course. There are many more researches, products and work planned. You can also check the roadmap to get more about the future plans. I love the focus of TecraCoin and the concept should bring us to pretty high results, I would say

Sounds good, will have a look shortly, thanks a lot for outlining all these moments
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 03:01:36 PM

Yes, we are building whole ecosystem, some kind of kicstarter on blockchain but focused only on high end technology based on patents.
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:06:36 PM

Yes, we are building whole ecosystem, some kind of kicstarter on blockchain but focused only on high end technology based on patents.

This is a great comparison. By the way, is anyone aware - how can graphene be used in energy sphere? Or where can I read more about it?
acgenius

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:13:37 PM

This is a great comparison. By the way, is anyone aware - how can graphene be used in energy sphere? Or where can I read more about it?

Good question about role of graphene in energy. First of all, graphene materials will have a big role in energy area. For example, the porous form of graphene exhibit great properties to use as active material in new energy saving light sources. For example, graphene is also having color spectrum closer to sun light Smiley And there is a special section right on their website to explore more Wink
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:21:05 PM

Good question about role of graphene in energy. First of all, graphene materials will have a big role in energy area. For example, the porous form of graphene exhibit great properties to use as active material in new energy saving light sources. For example, graphene is also having color spectrum closer to sun light Smiley And there is a special section right on their website to explore more Wink

Wow, sounds extremely attractive and promising. And what are the other spheres we can benefit in from use of graphene? Probably this is also available on the website, so sorry, but cannot find it by now... Where should I search for?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: