Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TecraCoin (TCR) | PoW/PoSe - Hi-Tech Patented Technologies  (Read 12784 times)
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 01:41:56 PM

@*BITCOIN* @Thomas-TM I guess you're those dumb guys that always do spread FUD on the Tecracoin telegram group. Okay, let's say that your beloved stake etc. exchange scam but likely it will try to scam. The official of the tecra project already said so that they have not consent the exchange to list the coin on that scammy looking site.

Again I also have doubt on that exchange, it's easy to create a discord channel and process fake payment and withdrawals. Let us see if that stakecenter will still exists until 2022 because Tecracoin's roadmap is that far from now.

have you read exactly what I wrote? Where is the evidence of their conversation that the stakecenter wants to pay for the removal of the coin? where are these "threats" selling at a lower price?

I dont see this. Anyone can write the Roadmap, but will be do it as it says?
I do. The evidence is for sure on the admin of tecracoin, since they haven't responded yet on your reply you can wait for it or join there chat group @tecracoinio.

Do you have some TCR? Would you risks it on an exchange that don't have the consent of the project officials for spot trading? I don't think so and I wouldn't risk it. Well, as an investor we do have to trust that roadmap and do what they think is good for the project, I think tecra is the kind of project that listen to its community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 356
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 01:59:51 PM

Anyone can write the Roadmap, but will be do it as it says?

Of course we are going to accomplish our projects because we are obligated to do it.
Tecra is proud to have gained the trust of European Union. The approval is sanctioned by the Smart Growth Program, and thus we are obliged to implement our plans. For that, we are financially secured by EU funds.We are obliged to create a platform and DEX for tokenized digital assets. We are constantly monitored and we must remain transparent because we have public funding. This is a guarantee of the project implementation. We also have an interpretation of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (Polish financial market supervisory authority). It is very rare that a start-up operating in token ecosystem is financed by the government institution.

As for the stakecenter, if you want to describe them as such a trusted exchange, that's okay. You can buy coins there if you want, but Tecra doesn't recommend it to anyone. You do everything at your own risk. You can find more info in the article below.

https://tecra.space/news/tecracoin-on-the-hotbit-cryptocurrency-exchange
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 02:09:03 PM

Glad to know this has been re-open. Apart from masternodes will there be a reward for those tecracoin holders?

Yes. Every project that will complete a successful fundraising (in TecraCoin) on the Tecra Space platform will pay a 3% commission to be distributed to registered TecraCoin Holders. This means that you can get free coins just by registering account into the platform (no need to invest). Other way will be TCR Smart Deposit soon.
More in the article: https://tecra.space/news/tecra-space-success-is-a-success-of-every-single-tecracoin-holder
Thomas-TM

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 05:27:39 PM

don't make people's eyes dirty. where you have screenshots from stakecenter want to be charged for removing your coin. I think you shot yourself in the knee while writing this

First of all they told Tecra to pay them for the removal from listing even though were not asked to put TCR on the listing in the first place. They threatened to sell TCR at a dumping price if the company would not comply. Tecra issued a formal letter asking to remove TCR from said listing. Their answer? Tecra needs to pay for the listing. This is not a way to conduct an exchange.

tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 09:59:12 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2020, 10:33:02 AM by tecracoin

https://ibb.co/cNtM04j
Thomas-TM

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 08:21:28 AM

nothing at this link
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 10:43:14 AM

Try new one. Previous was active 24h. We won't share full conversations. If you want to ask for more, contact us directly platform[at]tecra.space or call us.

We don't confirm cooperation with any exchange for now and we will not refund any lost money in case of any problem. Just Hotbit in this year. Of course we also consider other exchanges. If you have any recommendation, please tell us.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:21:30 PM

I am in Tecra's Telegram chat. First accounts started to post links to the exchange. When asked to stop the accounts didn't listen. When the accounts were banned, once they found out that I have TCR, they started posting the exchange links in my private chat. This is not a trustworthy matter. I would definately advice everybody to not trade TCR at that exchange. Better to wait for the official listing, which is very soon now.
Thomas-TM

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:43:23 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2020, 01:54:52 PM by Thomas-TM

Try new one. Previous was active 24h. We won't share full conversations. If you want to ask for more, contact us directly platform[at]tecra.space or call us.

We don't confirm cooperation with any exchange for now and we will not refund any lost money in case of any problem. Just Hotbit in this year. Of course we also consider other exchanges. If you have any recommendation, please tell us.

are you kidding? it's a fake.  this is not any evidence. where do you have it written that it is from the owners of the exchange?
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 03:03:08 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2020, 03:18:39 PM by tecracoin

are you kidding? it's a fake.  this is not any evidence. where do you have it written that it is from the owners of the exchange?

It was a telegram message. It isn't a fake - we don't have to explain you these things, you are accusing us in fabricating the screenshots.
One day after that message coin was listed. Do you think that we prepared fake message? You asked about SS you get it. What else do you need to know? Password to company's account to check conversations? If you don't believe it, maybe you have interest in it? Or just hating for fun? We haven't signed any agreements with this exchange. We told them to not list our coin but they did it and asked to buy in tranches. It is the last word in this topic.

Good luck trading TCR on your own risk Wink
Thomas-TM

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 03:35:59 PM

It was a telegram message. It isn't a fake - we don't have to explain you these things, you are accusing us in fabricating the screenshots.
One day after that message coin was listed. Do you think that we prepared fake message? You asked about SS you get it. What else do you need to know? Password to company's account to check conversations? If you don't believe it, maybe you have interest in it? Or just hating for fun? We haven't signed any agreements with this exchange. We told them to not list our coin but they did it and asked to buy in tranches. It is the last word in this topic.

Good luck trading TCR on your own risk Wink

This is not proof. I don't see the official stakecenter telegram. How do you know that they wrote? You have official e-mail addresses for the stakecenter and somehow you have no proof that you wrote to them. You're just lying.

One more thing. You have info that it will be on Hotbit, but I can't see it on Hotbit. I think they give some info.

Good luck.
rhomelmabini

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 04:38:24 AM

This is not proof. I don't see the official stakecenter telegram. How do you know that they wrote? You have official e-mail addresses for the stakecenter and somehow you have no proof that you wrote to them. You're just lying.

One more thing. You have info that it will be on Hotbit, but I can't see it on Hotbit. I think they give some info.

Good luck.
You're just naive to admit that you support that scammy looking exchange, it's already said by the officials that they haven't had any agreement on that exchange yet they still listed it without their consent. If you don't have problem on that exchange then trade with them but most of investors of Tecracoin will never really trade on that exchange without any consent from the officials of Tecracoin project.

I believe Hotbit issue listings when it is nearing, if you're not satisfied or not into the project I believe you're into spreading FUD. You may think it's not but just now you can move on and don't follow the project or don't believe. It's that easy rather than complaining over and over again. Adios!
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 02:55:21 PM

TecraCoin Smart Deposits are available!

TecraCoin, 05.10.2020

The new product of Tecra company is now available for TecraCoin holders. From this article you will find out what it is, how it works, what it stands out and what benefits it will bring to TecraCoin holders.

rhomelmabini

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:58:34 AM

I wonder if there are really some who used it and what would be the interest per 1TCR or the APY if hold annually but since it's new I'll wait first for some reviews. I want to try it but since I don't have any installed mobile wallet yet and it's still impossible I guess to import yet via .day wallet from PC to mobile I think I'll wait first until it will be implemented (correct me if I'm wrong with this). It isn't bad to try it besides it's another way of earning rather than sit it on a wallet and download the blockchain while opening it, kudos to the team.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 06:33:58 AM

Everything you need to know about crowdfunding platforms

Tecra Space, 08.10.2020

In this article you will find out what crowdfunding is, what types of it exist, what its characteristics are and which crowdfunding platforms dominate the market. We have also described the distinguishing and innovative features of Tecra Space.

Continue reading:

rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 640

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 10:20:57 AM

~
There you go, https://twitter.com/Hotbit_news/status/1280123234013179904?s=20
Hotbit has confirmed the tecra ann, and I think the further ann will be made by hotbit as the date approaches. To be honest I also don't really like TCR listed on your favorite exchange no matter they are scam or not and hope that the exchange will delist TCR soon. I guess 99% of the tecra supporters will side with me.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Arrrvin

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 04:31:13 PM

Introduction to a new tokenization platform Tecra Space

TecraCoin, 12.10.2020

This article will provide you with the most essential information about Tecra Space - what exactly it is, what the investment process on the platform looks like, what solutions and benefits it offers, what are project tokens and much more.

Arrrvin

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:02:21 PM

How to launch TecraCoin Smart Deposits - step by step instruction

TecraCoin, 16.10.2020

There is step-by-step instruction on how to create TecraCoin Smart Deposit - Tecra's new product for capital multiplication!

Arrrvin

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:09:22 PM

What is an Angel Investor?

Tecra, 26.10.2020

What exactly is an angel investor? Should your business be interested in getting angel funding and if so, how to find and convince an angel investor to support you? Read this article to find out about the many dimensions of the world of angel investment.

noobminer88

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:44:23 PM

I agreed. Dont even think the coin will be listed on Hotbit. They ban every one on telegram or discord if disagree with them. Even on this what they call scam exchange. No one buying the coin for 0.1cent. They value the coin for 3-3.5 dollar😂

Quote from: rhomelmabini
 link=topic=5059685.msg55317209#msg55317209 date=1601872704

Good luck.
You're just naive to admit that you support that scammy looking exchange, it's already said by the officials that they haven't had any agreement on that exchange yet they still listed it without their consent. If you don't have problem on that exchange then trade with them but most of investors of Tecracoin will never really trade on that exchange without any consent from the officials of Tecracoin project.

I believe Hotbit issue listings when it is nearing, if you're not satisfied or not into the project I believe you're into spreading FUD. You may think it's not but just now you can move on and don't follow the project or don't believe. It's that easy rather than complaining over and over again. Adios!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: