Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would people want to adopt Bitcoin as a payment option?  (Read 2140 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

Accepting Bitcoin as a payment option will make Bitcoin use ever more popular in society. This increases the demand for Bitcoin ownership by increasing trade volume. Bitcoin prices are rising, and this is what all investors want.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rishad quraishi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

4 of the biggest reasons in my opinion are:
- decentralization
which means there is no need for third parties and their fees. also there wounld't be any kind of restrictions in your usage.
- privacy
you don't have to provide your identity to the vendor just to buy a small item!
- global
obvious
- no charge back
this is great for merchant protection against all the frauds that take place with traditional payment systems.

These are very good points to your question. You see, if you can manage to make people understand about the features, advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin I think people will easily accept bitcoin over other options. Just compare the value of bitcoin, the security of your transaction, how easy and fast it is and anywhere in the world with no additional tax or charge. People won't be able to compare other options with bitcoin.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

Basically also to stay in the shade. Paying with any payment method already created that is not Bitcoin, it is impossible that they do not know who you are.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:14:07 PM

Now it is difficult to compare, it is simply given little opportunity.But in the future, bitcoin should help to improve the quality and speed of operations,especially for large transactions.Also,if the buyer of a product or service wants to remain unknown, bitcoin can also help him.I am not talking about the minimum Commission for very large sums.What makes bitcoin a leader in this group of payment systems.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

Well, first and foremost, of course,this should be of interest to the big players that control large amounts of money and large transactions.Since you know, the Commission for operations here in comparison with other payment systems for large sums are minimal.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

Bitcoin is fundamentally different from all the currencies and payment systems that exist in the world at the moment. And it has much more advantages in use, and also gives you the opportunity to make money on investments. Therefore, it has such success.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:50:28 PM

I think that they are afraid of failures but to my mind, this is possible even now. I don't think that it is possible to adopt btc as a payment option, however, time will show soon
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

- no charge back
this is great for merchant protection against all the frauds that take place with traditional payment systems.

Though your 4 points are enough to describe why bitcoin should use as a payment method. But This chargeback is the best point among all of them. I have been using Paypal, Payoneer where they always take a chargeback. Like Paypal has the worst dispute system, anyone can take back your money, Payoneer has an automatic charge system! These are real disadvantages. But Bitcoin would be a great choice as it is decentralized and people can use it from anywhere. But I think Volatile is the main negative side of bitcoin that can effect on people's mind to use it in their daily life.

ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

In my opinion, the main thing is because of the decentralization of bitcoin. Because decentralization ensures, no institution can control it. In addition, fast transactions and very low costs are the advantages that Bitcoin has. For these 3 reasons, I will definitely choose Bitcoin
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

I think bitcoin is a better payment than most of the payment methods listed in the article. I  noticed that in most cases, most of these payment moethods such as paypal, VISA cards and the other debit/credit cards are not widely accepted in most countries especially the underdeveloped countries since the technology is not well known in those parts of the world. On the other hand, bitcoin can be used in almost every country of world since it is decentralized.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

I think bitcoin is a better payment than most of the payment methods listed in the article. I  noticed that in most cases, most of these payment moethods such as paypal, VISA cards and the other debit/credit cards are not widely accepted in most countries especially the underdeveloped countries since the technology is not well known in those parts of the world. On the other hand, bitcoin can be used in almost every country of world since it is decentralized.
Yes that's right, one of the advantages of bitcoin is being able to be accessed by most countries in the world, so that with the acceptance of bitcoin in almost all the world it will make bitcoin more popular, and in the future I think people will use bitcoin to make transactions in the form real item.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

Now it is difficult to compare, it is simply given little opportunity.But in the future, bitcoin should help to improve the quality and speed of operations,especially for large transactions.Also,if the buyer of a product or service wants to remain unknown, bitcoin can also help him.I am not talking about the minimum Commission for very large sums.What makes bitcoin a leader in this group of payment systems.
Maybe some people think that it will have a good decision to have Bitcoin in their daily lives to use it as a payment for services and other stuffs. I think that people are more aware of the possibilities that the currency can do to support their lives in many ways, Bitcoin I think will be the next big thing for this generation.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:15:09 AM

Bitcoin is good  and easy to use.Knowing the fact that a lot of people have.no proper knowledge on what.bitcoin all about.A decentralized currency with a huge value.Like other online transactions with minimal fee to pay.Can be process with other remittance center and establishment.
Precaution is needed to avoid the common problem today  the scammers.One of the best and reliable payment option nowadays.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

Because some of the bitcoin users do not want to exchange Fiat through the Bank which requires passing through the process of completing the requirements of their personal data, because bitcoin has made it easy for anyone to have it without passing the requirements of their personal data
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

We live in a world where we are bombarded with choices and the same goes for payment methods. We currently have a veriety of different payment methods, like : Credit Cards / Debit Cards / PayPal / Payment processors /  Charge cards / Prepaid cards / Phone and mobile payments / Money orders / Online Banking ePayments (OBeP) / Cheque and Crypto currencies.

looking at the wide selection of options on the table, would you be able to motivate people to adopt Bitcoin, over any of the other options?

What sets Bitcoin apart from these other options and how would you differentiate between these payment methods and Bitcoin? What makes Bitcoin better?

Let's discuss.  Wink

Bitcoin as a payment option is I think more better for a reason that it is less hassle because you don't need to meet any requirements if ever you use it. It is easier to use because not all the places can accept the methods you mentioned above although bitcoin is not yet widely accept but it can be use everywhere and can access easily.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

The use of various digital devices began to reach the entire world resulting in changes in lifestyle, and especially all simpler financial transactions. fiat digitial transactions only reach local scale because they are hit by regulations, but bitcoin and all crypto currencies can penetrate it and this is a potentially reliable medium, payment options for all businesses in the world will make economic spread even more.
LindaFallar

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:25:46 AM

Nowadays, people are used to of more convenient way of paying their transaction. Since Bitcoin comes up and people believe that Paying Bitcoin is more convenient and easy rather than using banking or manually paying bills.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:27:46 AM

Accepting Bitcoin as a payment option will make Bitcoin use ever more popular in society. This increases the demand for Bitcoin ownership by increasing trade volume. Bitcoin prices are rising, and this is what all investors want.
Bitcoin is what people wanted to put on payment option because there is easy way to transfer a payment without needing a third party. Using bitcoin can make more awareness on the society that it can benefit us not only on payment but also the way that we can used for investment. We have to support bitcoin for it to grow more on the market.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

The main thing which people check in crypto is the decentralize nature and no transportation cost while it is secure and fast payment method of the present time and people want to adopt bitcoin as payment because it is easy and convenient to every one and thefts in all the past methods were seen to every one so they are not following them but if you tell them about the bitcoin payment method they are easily convinced due to the value and strong chain of bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

I think many people agree to use bitcoin as their payment option because bitcoin is easy to use, fast and secure payment speed. The use of bitcoin for billing helps the user to hide their identity and personal information. Help them more convenient in the transaction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: