Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Developer,team or community  (Read 12931 times)
E_3fff

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

I think it makes no sense to rank these components. Of course, everyone is important. And everyone has their own role. And for work and responsibility too. I think it is simply incorrect to compare their importance. I think it's important to estimate their amount. The work of the team and the developer as a whole. And the community is the other side.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

The main should be the developers, because if the project will be inside the dummy, then it no marketing and people will not help. Remember this always
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

Who is more important to the development of a project? Developer, Team or Community.
DEVELOPER: A developer is someone who invented a particular project(coin)
TEAM: A team is a group of people that came together to backup the project to ensure success.
COMMUNITY: Community are people that subscribe into the project to ensure continuity by investing in it and also promoting the project.
     A developer came up with the project,team working with developer to pick it up from there,then community decide the last part of the project.
Without a developer,we cannot have a project,Great team will surely influence the acceptability of a project,the end result depend on the community,then who is more important to the success of a project?

All are needed for a certain project to succeed.

Good developer plus a good team will have higher chances on succeeding but still it would depend on what kind of project they would make. If its something unique
that haven't been commonly seen already then theres a chance but if they create an another copycat project it will not really get any support.

Community would be the judges if it would pass up or not.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

I think they success of every project are dependent on all of them but there are those that are more important and I rank them in this order: team, develop/project and community
Gopo6789

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

I think there are times when the team really works well, but the community does not understand the new idea and does not accept the project. Or there are some stereotypes. As for example now do not trust the Russian projects. Although there indeed someone can do something good. But while the reality is. alas

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:26:42 AM

Who is more important to the development of a project? Developer, Team or Community.
TEAM: A team is a group of people that came together to backup the project to ensure success.
COMMUNITY: Community are people that subscribe into the project to ensure continuity by investing in it and also promoting the project.
     A developer came up with the project,team working with developer to pick it up from there,then community decide the last part of the project.
Without a developer,we cannot have a project,Great team will surely influence the acceptability of a project,the end result depend on the community,then who is more important to the success of a project?

All are needed for a certain project to succeed.

Good developer plus a good team will have higher chances on succeeding but still it would depend on what kind of project they would make. If its something unique
that haven't been commonly seen already then theres a chance but if they create an another copycat project it will not really get any support.

Community would be the judges if it would pass up or not.
It is true, each of these factors is important. When the three aforementioned aspects one weak then surely the project also will not be great. all important aspects for expert and master the areas they hold and of course for the sake of the progress of the joint project. nothing is more superior and feel most panting because every area has recorded and responsibility respectively.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:29:47 AM

I think they success of every project are dependent on all of them but there are those that are more important and I rank them in this order: team, develop/project and community
I have another thought, my order is different from yours.
Project / community / development / team. In this order, I think the project will be more successful
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

All of this is related and influential in the success of a project, so all three are important.
Compactness and harmony are carried out for one purpose.
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:48:38 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 10:15:27 AM by lrvjvt

All projects need to rely on the power of the team from the beginning of development. If the team is willing to work hard, the project can be better developed!
If the team wanted to set up a scam at the beginning, the result would be very bad, but many ICOs are such scam teams.
Before I participated in ICO, I always tried to investigate whether all the information of the team was true. Once I found out that there were fake members, then I would never believe everything about it again.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:11:38 AM

Developer, Team, and Community all together are necessary for the success of the project itself.
For a project to be successful, developers must offer the product working progressively until it reaches 100%. If the project exceeds the expectations of the community they will win a loyal community.
Also, any project that offers its products must remain at the forefront of technology. What today seems new to us tomorrow is not.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:05:23 AM

All of them are important but the developers are the most important, if there is not a good project being developed then the community cannot do much to try to promote it, but if the project being created by the devs is very good soon a great community will form and will make the success of the project almost a certainty, unfortunately there are not that many good developers working in new coins.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

Everything is very important. Without devs, there won't be any great product, without the team, there won't be a good management and marketing decisions, without a healthy community there won't be any buyers.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

You nailed it.,those 3 are the key points in achieving a certain project, but one of the key points is the biggest support from the community.,without it project is nothing.,still thats the important thing in a project. Developers create the idea., A team upholds the marketing and make the project into a reality.,that means the execution of the project, the would be supported by the community.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

The community will become part of the project if there is a good developer that can set up a good platform that the community can use, so it will really start with developers, we are not here if Satoshi NAKAMOTO did not develop or created Bitcoin and because of this we are all attracted to it's features.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

In my opinion, I will say all are important to the success of a project, we need a developer to have a project,we also need a good team to have an outstanding project and the project also need to be accepted by the community to have resounding success.

That's correct the both are need to make a product a successful project, anyone lacking among the three might affect the success of the project. But in a real sense community still carries the day

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

I agree to all is important, but need to add very important point - MARKETING and strategy of company growing.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Devs and the team are very important but the community is also not on the last place of an ICO success. If a company wants to reach great goals, they need to concentrate their attention on every aspect that could lead to it.

I think the truth is that in the end it will all boil down to community, so it think community is more important because after having all the good team you need and good dev, without community, you will end up using your product by yourself.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

it always depends. for example the project i promo with signature, i trust in the team behind it. but i like this brand new project SAVLE that aims to be for the community, so their success depends if they attrack critical mass of people behind it

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

Well from the developer importantly a great idea! If the idea sucks, then investors will take a bad part. The team is required to implement the project, and to promote it further, attracting investors. After all, the team has a big task, it is to attract people there. Well, the community is of course we are with you, investing in the project. The more people supported the project the more likely that the project will collect hard cap.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

You named three components, without which no project can advance normally. Ideally, each component complements the other by performing its functions and contributing to the project.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: